Fast Cars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VicksSs

Refugee
Hey people! Wouldn't it be nice if we posted pictures of the boys' cars? Could be current or past, it would be cool to say who the owner, brand and model it is :) I've lost all my pictures so I have nothing to contribute... I had some really cool ones :sad:

Thanks, and have fun! :dancing:

Don't have pics of their actual cars anymore. Part of the photobucket cleansing. I do have pics of them with cars.

a7efc0ff.jpg

a9532c21.jpg

[off-topic]
The way that article is written, hilarious conclusions can be drawn if you don't bother reading the title ( :shifty: ) or know that Edge had a long-time girlfriend at the time.

U2 guitarist The Edge was left red faced on Wednesday night last in Dublin after he left a fashion show he was attending with his fellow band mate Bono.

After the duo left Dublin Castle where the show was taking place The Edge walked to the band's hotel The Clarence nearby.

The Edge had parked his vintage green Mercedes outside the hotel but before he got there the local Dublin council had taken his car away as it was illegally parked.

The star did not have to wait to long to get his car back as he was spotted in it around Dublin the next day.

However, more news came out about the Edge this week. News leaked that the couple plan to marry in Ireland in June of this year (yet to be confirmed). The couple live between Morleigh's homeland of California and the couple's home in Kiliney, Dublin. They also own a home in Morocco.

[/off-topic]

Last edited:
Wow, I LOVE that Mercedes!!! Thanks for the pictures people!! :lol: And funny about the incident!! i didn-t know anything about it :giggle:

can we please see some pics of bono's car and my dream car, the super sweet maseratti (sp?)....thanks in advance...

yes it is, it's a Maserati Quattroporte... he first ordered a bordeaux red one, but he disliked the color and sent it back :D
hm lets see if I have more pics of it(I can't find the article of that last pic anymore tho)

:drool: pretty car:

smaseratioutsidetheclarencebac.jpg

smaseratioutsidetheclarence1pr.jpg

not Bono's but it's the same car ^^
maseratiquattroporte200322db.jpg

the logo:
maseratilogo26zw.jpg

I can't seem to find pics of him IN his car... the ones where he wore the blue shirt.. argh!

Bono Mot said:
I just had these two. Not the blue shirt one however.
bonomaserati1.jpg

bonomaserati2.jpg

do you have the link to the article with these pics? I've searched Showbizireland to pieces but I couldn't find it anymore!
I mean this shirt.. it's from the same day, from the band meeting thread.. can't remember who the gal was who met him ^^ but she had a nice pic of him in his maserati ^^ it's from january 20 this year
bonoblueshirtsmiledublin200106.jpg

I love the shirt ^^ and the car... and ofcourse the man aswell ;)

Last year in Destin, FL, there was a Maserati like that parked at a restaurant where we ate dinner. :drool: I told my husband it was Bono's car.

oh cool! I've never seen a maserati in my life! not even inSt. Tropez, where I've been a lot on holidays(me parents like the market there) :( it's a shame.. such a pretty car!

Back
Top Bottom