Fashion show....kinda....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dismantled

Blue Crack Addict
Ok, so I am snowed in and bored......so why not have a U2 fashion show....I was inspired by something on TV and thought this might be fun........

bo-pop70.jpg
[/IMG]

"My goodness darling...this is so in this year...Bono looks fabulos in this black suit......notice how the sleeves tear off at moments notice...hot hot hot....the red wrap around shades and matching guitar are just to die for dawlin'......

umm. errrr....yeah so something like that.....I know you guys are funny so have at it...

mule.jpg
[/IMG]

"Oh my.....what have we here.....you know Buffy..I want to make this look work for 2005 but I am afraid I cannot do it......the Help me...I have lost my mule look doesn't work for me". THis is a what not to wear for 2005....

Bonoindress.jpg

Next up we have Bono, modeling the latest in men's summer sundresses. Perfect for the man - or Fly - on the go.

BonoinOnevideo.jpg

"Here we see an elegant evening look. The elbow-length gloves make the outfit, I must say."

he he he....sooo funny....I was embarresed to have started this thread because it seemed like a disaster..but you guys are damn funny! I knew the Pleba girls would come through

I'm totally dating myself with this one...but anyone who remembers the Wendys commercials from the '80s should get this one.

U2inwater.jpg

"Next up is: svimvear!"

bonopurpleshirt.jpg

a tasteful straw hat (optional shells or beads) and thick flip flops complete this casual "Rock Star in your Neighborhood" look
*sunglasses, rosary and earring sold separately

prettysuit.jpg

"For the rock star who has everything, we offer tastefully designed, subdued suits, perfect for any public speaking occasion."

LarryinOne.jpg

"Unsure what to get that special drummer in your life? You can't go wrong with a feathered boa. Try it and see!"

bonototp3.jpg

here Bono models the standard rock star outfit - complete with
-"pimp-tastic" fur collar leather coat
- beaded straw hat
- thin - easy to rip - gray v-neck shirt
- black/blue jeans - this years leather pants

Here we have the lastest in beach wear that is hot in the So. fo France board shorts t-shrits.... and Yes! jeans and denim shirts as we see our super model sturt sown the sand accessorize with 3inch sandals and straw cowboy hat and you'll be the belle of the beach..
beachstrut.jpg

Brightest...you kill me....corrupt threads...?? never, wouldn't even dream of it:shifty:

belle of the beach!!! I'm dying here...ha ha ha!!!

flyposing.jpg

"The all-American basic black leather outfit. So versatile it can go anywhere, from a stage in front of 60,000 screaming people, to an intimate venue of just two. Buy yours today! Limited supply. Sunglasses sold separately."

BonoFox1 said:
For you future rock stars out there, we have the "We will be famous oneday, but this is all we can afford to dress like right now" look...
Keep reaching for those stars!
color.jpg

LMAO!! This is a good one. :laugh: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom