famous footwear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok! Thanks! :)

Ok back to footwear! Love these boots on Bono. Wish he'd still wear boots! :(
bonoguitarlookup.jpg

hcbiggs2002 said:
Here's another one...

u2_i_2.jpg

There were taken at the U2 & i Exhibition opening, but from just a different angle than some of the other ones posted on Pleba.:cute:

His shoes :drool: I WANT THEM! :combust:

Babydoll said:

Me too! I bet I'm shorter than you... what's ur height? Almost everyone is taller than me :(

I say I'm 5'3", but I might be just under it....

But if I ever meet Bono, I'll be lookin up into those eyes, so thats ok with me :) :wink:

bonocomet said:

I say I'm 5'3", but I might be just under it....

But if I ever meet Bono, I'll be lookin up into those eyes, so thats ok with me :) :wink:

I'm 5'1 :) Actually, somewhere between 5' and 5'1. Yeah, Bono is the purrrrfect height for me. Sigh..... I'd look up into his beautiful blue peepers.... and....

Babydoll said:

I'm 5'1 :) Actually, somewhere between 5' and 5'1. Yeah, Bono is the purrrrfect height for me. Sigh..... I'd look up into his beautiful blue peepers.... and....

haha same here... he's just the right height for us! Exactly how tall is he anyway? I've always heard somewhere in the 5'6" area, but not for sure....

bonocomet said:

haha same here... he's just the right height for us! Exactly how tall is he anyway? I've always heard somewhere in the 5'6" area, but not for sure....

I have always read that he's around 5'6 or 5'7. Perfect for me, like I say! I find it hard to hug ppl who are so much taller than me... and the guys I've dated have been like 6', 6'1. :lol:

Babydoll said:

I have always read that he's around 5'6 or 5'7. Perfect for me, like I say! I find it hard to hug ppl who are so much taller than me... and the guys I've dated have been like 6', 6'1. :lol:

I know, my hubby is 6 ft. and I must say it is rather nice to walk up and lay my head on his chest. But i certainly wouldn't mind Bono's chest against mine, or those eyes lookin down at me from just above mine....his lips just about at my eyes.... gah.... what thread are we in??? I forget....!

I'm about 5'5"/168cm's :) Does anybody know how tall Larry is? :giggle:
Both Bono's and Larry's shoes are to die for :drool: Edge's converse shoes :drool: What type of shoe does Adam wear?
*takes a look back through thread*

bonocomet said:

I know, my hubby is 6 ft. and I must say it is rather nice to walk up and lay my head on his chest. But i certainly wouldn't mind Bono's chest against mine, or those eyes lookin down at me from just above mine....his lips just about at my eyes.... gah.... what thread are we in??? I forget....!

:lol: :lol:

I know... something about footwear, i think?

:)

heehee glad you are enjoying that hay!

I just checked the bios at U2Exit.com and they list Larry at 5 ft 7 in (1.70) and Bono at 5 ft 8 in. ( 1.73) Hmmmm thats taller than I thought, although I did think Larry was the shortest. So it may be right.

:uhoh: thats not to good, I'm only 15 and am still growing so in a couple of years I might be taller than both of them :scream: My dad is 6'4" DAMN HIM AND HIS TALL GENES! :madwife:

Um, I'm 16 and I'm 5'9"-ish :laugh:
But I like being taller, 'cause i can make fun of all of my friends (they are all shorter than me) :happy: ....although they do call me a giant, but eh

ok kids, all pay attention
one Foot (')is 30,48 centimeters
one Inch (") is 2,54 centimeters
hope that helps measuring ^^
I am 5'8" aka 172 cm aka Bono's length :D
u2faqs.com says indeed that Bono's 5'8" and larry 5'7"

ok Bonocomet and Babydoll... I'll post one ^^
all hail Edge's converse shoes :wink:
by the way... lol at that security guard.. I mean.. look at the area he's checkin out! :wink:
bonolyingontheground1808london.jpg

bonocomet said:
I don't blame him one bit. :ohmy:

Thank you Gg :)

(awww only one? :sad: )

got one more ^^ I wonder if there are more... I know there is one with him lying on the ramp...... it was an LJ avatar I think.. but I can't remember who made it or had it.. it was cleverly called Elevation :wink:

bonolyingontheground2188london.jpg

Those are great! And look at B's shoes too. I liked those. Well I must say those pics are mighty lovely to enjoy.... he's wearing those pants so well... yes... very very well.

bonocomet said:
Those are great! And look at B's shoes too. I liked those. Well I must say those pics are mighty lovely to enjoy.... he's wearing those pants so well... yes... very very well.

:shifty: tiiighhtt paantss...

also, I wonder what made him change shoes... all Elevation era he wore these... and the soles aren't THAT huge... and suddenly he started wearing the Creepers... :rolleyes:
still searching for more toe pics... can't find much.,. oh I found this one! Larry does have big.. feet indeed...
*sadly Bono's very far away... *
bandfeet3bs.jpg

That's one of the only pics I can remember with all 4 of them in bare feet up close... any others you remember?

bonocomet said:
That's one of the only pics I can remember with all 4 of them in bare feet up close... any others you remember?

sadly no.. well there is that one posted before of them in the bathrobes.. (still wondering why on the whiteboard there was 'BONO CLOTHES!' marked :rolleyes: )
I WANT BONO FEET! :sad:

ahhhhh why don't I remember the robe pic? It's somewhere back in this threads pages? Now I gotta go back thru them. *curses slow dial-up!*

Mcklau said:

*curses watermarks*
wow.. :ohmy: very classy shoes there B! this is actually the first Vertigo Era pic Ive seen of him without the creepers/sandals...

heh he looks like he's doing one of his famous dorkydances :wink:

Back
Top Bottom