famous footwear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's Doll said:
feet, hands, legs, knees, arms, face, hair, lips, nose, eyes--what have I left out. :evil:

I *Could* note some things...
:drool: Bellybottom... chestfurr... chin... ears(Look at them!you KNOW you want to stick your tongue in them!) hmmm and what more... I think you said it all with legs :wink:

Bono's Doll said:
feet, hands, legs, knees, arms, face, hair, lips, nose, eyes--what have I left out. :evil:

Don't forget the freckles!!!

*wants to play dot-to-dot*
*with my tongue* :)

5805ff80.jpg

Edge wearing black converse :drool:

53258659.jpg

his normal converse and.. I really like his shirt :drool: :reject:

3396845923232fp8nu32376864wsnrcg323.jpg

I've no idea what shoes these are, but they look very good on him :yes:

dy4o75.jpg

gym shoes and coffee :hyper:

edgefendertelebotbrown.jpg

I love this picture too much sometimes. I don't know why but I find him unusually attractive in this photo/vertigo video :drool:

edge6.jpg

blue shoes :up:

VertigoEdge_MiamiBeach_hotel17.jpg

Edge toes :cute:

^ I love how Larry blames his 'mess-up' on Angel of Harlem because of his foot :cute:

thanks for the larger picture tuwie :)

I got the Best of 1990-2000 today... and it had this little dvd thingy... and in the Beautiful Day (Eze) video were two nice caps of the toes.. one of Bono's and one of the whole band... anybody got screenies of it?? (and yes I saw the Dorkydance too :drool: )

Galeongirl said:
I got the Best of 1990-2000 today... and it had this little dvd thingy... and in the Beautiful Day (Eze) video were two nice caps of the toes.. one of Bono's and one of the whole band... anybody got screenies of it?? (and yes I saw the Dorkydance too :drool: )

Oh what did you get that has this? Do you mean the cd or dvd has this? Dorkydance????:ohmy:

bonocomet said:

Oh what did you get that has this? Do you mean the cd or dvd has this? Dorkydance????:ohmy:
I bought The Best Of 1990-2000 & Bsides... :D havent been able to listen to them yet.. but I got a separate disc with it wich is a sort of Promo dvd thing wich is combined with the other two cds.. it has a short history thing ( :drool: wich has pieces of ZooTv and Popmart) Please Live Popmart! Beautiful Day Eze version and a short thing for the 90-00 dvd.. :) it's pretty cool... I love the vid.. you can se that Bono plays guitar on the recorded version of BD :D and Please is played live by Edge on a Gretch Irish Falcon(A.k.a. Bonos guitar)
I like the vids inside the booklet.. :) gonna put it on my pc and listen to it soon I think... need to make one more backup cd of all my files(got four already, but the biggest files need more :D)

Thanks Gg!!! So is this the edition that is currently available in stores? I can't remember seeing it, or does it not mention the bonus stuff on the outer package?

bonocomet said:
Thanks Gg!!! So is this the edition that is currently available in stores? I can't remember seeing it, or does it not mention the bonus stuff on the outer package?
well here it was just a double cd thingy in plastic, and it had the dvd thingy on the front prolly.. not sure.. and when the guy searched for the cds in the back, he had the dvd with it too.. so I think it's all one package.. ^^

youtooellen said:
^ I love how Larry blames his 'mess-up' on Angel of Harlem because of his foot :cute:
LOLL that part was sooo cute
Bono: "LARRY MULLEN!!"
and somethingsomething
Larry: "well, if I had your head, i'd bury it!"
<3<33<3

^I am pretty sure it is Edge you hear in the background: "If I had feet like yours, Larry, I wouldn't want them in the film!"

Larry: "If I had a head like yours, I'd bleeding bury it!"

:lmao:

I love that part of R&H. Larry sounds just like a little boy right there. Too cute.

ok feet.....

Edge bares his sole

bonofilmsedge2.jpg

:combust:
guuuuuuh this angle is MUCH better.. :drool: and he looks so happy!(I meant his face!!!!!)
Bono.. leather.. purple socks.. :drool: only thing missing there would be me....

am I being kicked off this place btw if I post a certain picture from London, Elevation tour, Until The End Of The World..... :shifty:
I mean, it HAS Edge's converse on it... and Bono's shoes... ... ... ... ...........:rolleyes:

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:
Yes, I know the ones you mean. Bono lying on his back on the ramp with one leg inthe air...!?!:drool: :combust: :evil:

:shh:
yes... those two..... it's left leg up btw... and I'm pretty sure the first one has an edgyfoot in it...
:mac:

Galeongirl said:

:shh:
yes... those two..... it's left leg up btw... and I'm pretty sure the first one has an edgyfoot in it...
:mac:

So... um ... do we get to see it? I mean it's got Edge's foot in it so its legal right? And besides youtooellen who started this says in the 1st post that this thread is a picture opportunity for ANY body part you fancy.....

so....Galeongirl????....

Also I love those pics of the Anton Corbijn exhibit. Especially the two where Bono is admiring the huge photo of Edge, and Edge is admiring the one of Bono. They both look so lost in admiration of each others photo. :heart: :love:

Well youtooellen said it could be a thread for any body part you fancy... But I know it's mostly feet. But it still should be ok! yes?! Gg?

Haha! yay! Is anybody else even here?? :ohmy:
So do you know anything about the tattoo or piercing question? This is a body part thread... hope I can ask that here!

bonocomet said:
Haha! yay! Is anybody else even here?? :ohmy:
So do you know anything about the tattoo or piercing question? This is a body part thread... hope I can ask that here!

I think Larry is the only band member with real tattoos, he has like a sun thing on his shoulder. And I think all of them have ear piercings.

Back
Top Bottom