Family's moving yet again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonlit_Angel

Blue Crack Addict
In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de
My dad's getting a whole new job, this time in a town out in northeastern Wyoming. So I'm not going to be here for a few days while we're getting settled into a new home and everything, but hopefully I can find a computer somewhere once we get out there and pop in and say hi, and it shouldn't be too long before I'm back here again for good :).

I never dreamed I'd ever live in Wyoming of all places, but there's some upsides to it (heh, for one thing, they get snow a good deal of the year out there :D), and the town sounds like a nice one and everything, so while I'm feeling kinda weird about this move, I'm also excited. Will take some getting used to, though-new time zone to adjust to, new elevation (heh, according to the guy who hired my dad, our ears are going to be plugged for the first couple of weeks or so while we're out there, 'cause there's a good deal of difference between the elevation of the town in Wyoming and the elevation of the town I live in now), stuff like that. But it shouldn't take long to get used to that stuff.

So, yeah, bye for now, everyone :waves:. See you in a few days :).

Angela

Good luck with the move Angela. I have never been to Wyoming but my parents have and they think it's a nice place. In fact, I've only been west of the Mississippi twice in my whole life, once in Iowa and once in Wisconsin.

Good luck! I know moving can be tough, but I hope it goes well for you, and you settle in soon. :hug:

Again? Well you sure get around. What an adventure getting to live in so many places. I think it's a good experience! I've been to northeastern Wyo. and there's not much there in the way of towns, lots of wide open spaces, 60 miles between exits in some places! But the towns I've been to there are very nice and I hope that's where you'll be;) Enjoy yourself and see you around! :wave:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom