family pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
would a 17 year old (18 in 2 days) going out with a 15 and a half year old be socially acceptable nowdays? Not that this has to do with anything relating to Bono's daughter Jordan. Let's just look at it hypothetically :wink:

C'mon, guys, let's show a little respect.:ohmy:

If we want for U2 to continue to show up here, I think some of us are going to have to show some more respect to them and their families.:yes:

This is a family thread. :hug:

thanks, stars, sometimes I get a feeling that I'm not always appreciated in certain threads.

But I know that what I say is truth and I know that U2 loves the truth. :wink:

YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING I CAN FEEL....:adam: :larry: :edge: :bono: :love:

starsgoblue said:

The pictures of any of the children are pictures from public events such as movie premieres.... If Bono or Edge had any desire for thier children to not be photographed then the children would not be at these events which have media coverage. As long as these pictures are violating any privacy such as pictures from the children at home etc....then I think it's kosher.

I'm the one who started this thread, and this is what I stated would be the "rules" originally. We are not violating any privacy rights because these pictures, as starsgoblue said, are from PUBLIC events where the MEDIA was involved.

Nuff said.

Last edited:
Girls, put yourselves in my shoes. You guys drool over Bono and (the rest of the band) and analyze the placement of an atom on the tip of one of his hairs. I'm sure I've heard people saying how they love Bono and want to marry him or something along those lines before. I didn't even go that far! I remarked on how damn fine looking Ali was in a certain pic and joking how I would like to go out with Jordon (if only!). I am really starting to think I am cursed here, everything I say seems to get the wrong attention and everyone is against me! :ohmy:
Comeon, put yourselves in my shoes, there are male U2 fans aswell!

AussieU2fanman said:
Girls, put yourselves in my shoes. You guys drool over Bono and (the rest of the band) and analyze the placement of an atom on the tip of one of his hairs. I'm sure I've heard people saying how they love Bono and want to marry him or something along those lines before. I didn't even go that far! I remarked on how damn fine looking Ali was in a certain pic and joking how I would like to go out with Jordon (if only!). I am really starting to think I am cursed here, everything I say seems to get the wrong attention and everyone is against me! :ohmy:

I agree. It was done jokingly.

PLEBA is getting way too scary for even me these days. :|

AussieU2fanman said:

I thought your comments were funny, and not out of line. As you point out, what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
I think generally your posts are very funny. (But yeah, some people don't seem to get it.)

With regard to that picture of Bono and Ali (yes, it is Ali) I don't think that's the Clarence. I've seen that captioned (more than once) as having been taken when they were visiting Central America. That could explain the camera, and why they look kind of hot (in the temperature sense).
:shrug:

AussieU2fanman said:

Yeh I think I know what Bono means when he said 'Scary girls,' in relation to PLEBA. :eyebrow:

We used to be scary. I don't think we are anymore.

Do you have an IM system, Aussie?

AussieU2fanman said:

:up:

biff said:

All of those really old family photos, like the ones of Bono's parents and Clayton with his dad, are from The Unforgettable Fire by Eamonn Dunphy, which was published in the late '80s. It's out of print, but you can still find copies around. There are a lot of good pictures in that book.

I have that book... But this pics aren't there!
Maybe it's bacause mine is the italian version
Sob!

Souly said:
Biff, did you find Blackbook? :)

Hey Souly, yes I did , after three (3!) trips to the bookstore, and then only after giving them my name and asking them to phone me when it finally came in. But it was worth it! Thanks for asking.
:wave:

AussieU2fanman said:

:lol: I've only been posting in PLEBA a short time and I was seriously beginning to think that it was a girl's only forum. We need to offer equal opportunity threads. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom