Falling off heart stage?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Salome

you are what you is
he saw a dime on the floor and wanted to pick it up to donate it to Africa

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

lol. what's to tell? He was clumsy and fell backwards offstage.
tongue.gif

LMAO Salome
biggrin.gif

I think his big rock star head probably threw him off balance
wink.gif

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

Seagull, I don't want your wings, I don't want your freedom in a lie.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Silly Bono.... there was video clip floating around somewhere a couple of months ago...... someone should have it!

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 03-18-2002).]

Oh, you have to see the clip that CSOBS is talking about. I deleted it, but it's hilarous.

------------------
"I have a dragon, and I know how to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge!" -Shrek

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Here ya go: http://u2world.org/real/Bonofall.ram

mad.gif
That's the link from my original post, but now it's not working!!!!!

I'll keep searching for it.
------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

[This message has been edited by u2loopy (edited 03-18-2002).]

Originally posted by Ana:
I wanna see it!
frown.gif

Oh! It's sooooooo good..... he falls off and then climbs back on the ramp (I think he hit his head..) and just lies there for a little while.... poor thing....

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

Originally posted by Ana:
When Bono injured his arm back on the R&H era, did that happened because he fell off the stage??

Does someone know the story behind that injured arm?

I THINK he slipped on a wet stage.

Originally posted by Summer~Rain:
Bono was NOT CLUMSEY!! It's very obvious that he was walking backing up and just plain didn't see where he was going.

Yeah, sunglasses inside at night don't make it any easier, either.
wink.gif

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Yeah, sunglasses inside at night don't make it any easier, either.
wink.gif

LOL! I always wondered how he could see in the darkness with those shades. Maybe his eyes adjust but he couldn't see as well as without them. Maybe that's why he takes them off after the third song. It was during UTEOTW while he still had them on that he fell!

LOL! I always wondered how he could see in the darkness with those shades. Maybe his eyes adjust but he couldn't see as well as without them. Maybe that's why he takes them off after the third song. It was during UTEOTW while he still had them on that he fell!

Hahahaha! The glasses aren't tinted that much so I'm sure he's fine. I think he probably takes them off cause he starts to sweat...and having sunglasses sliding all around your face isn't the most fun thing in the world...he would be most unrockstarlike wrestling with his glasses lol!

------------------

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Hahahaha! The glasses aren't tinted that much so I'm sure he's fine. I think he probably takes them off cause he starts to sweat...and having sunglasses sliding all around your face isn't the most fun thing in the world...he would be most unrockstarlike wrestling with his glasses lol!

And here I thought it was because he wanted to show us his eyes!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

Bono was NOT CLUMSEY!! It's very obvious that he was walking backing up and just plain didn't see where he was going.

You mean he wasn't clumsy that particular time right
biggrin.gif

Our Bono has been known to be a little on the clumsy side and has the scars to prove it!

I have the video file on my computer. I could try to send it to anybody who wants it, as soon as I get a chance.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

thanks bonochick!
smile.gif

he did not look very happy after they pulled him out of the hole!

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
she is the dreamer, she's imagination...

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
I THINK he slipped on a wet stage.
OH YAH! thats what I've heard too
smile.gif
OH and didnt bono trip while putting lights up or something and one of them hit his chin and he has like a little tiny scar or something?

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"BONO: Edge, I said 'feel my BOOT because it's leather.' NOT 'feel my booty; it's like heaven'

"He likes to move it move it, we like to move it move it,
Move it! Move it!"

Originally posted by *~~Bono's_Babe~~*:
OH YAH! thats what I've heard too
smile.gif
OH and didnt bono trip while putting lights up or something and one of them hit his chin and he has like a little tiny scar or something?

Actually, its a pretty good sized scar and he fell on stage onto one of the spotlights he points at Edge during BTBS. I don't know if it was during a show or a soundcheck though.

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 03-18-2002).]

Ehm.... actually....

Bono's chin met with a very unfortunate occurence when Bono was holding the spotlight, tripped, and the spotlight split his chin open. I believe it happened during soundcheck in Arizona.... help me out here, Sicy? I think it was in Tempe? GAAAH! Can't remember.

As for Bono falling off the ramp of the heart.... if you watch the video - he fell off because he was walking backwards and didn't realize that the heart was curving one way, and he was going another. So, he ate it. All I have to say is I'm just glad he wasn't hurt - that ramp goes up about six feet on some parts. I wouldn't want to fall six feet onto people or the floor.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

OMG! and in the video of him falling the security gaurd caught him and put him back on the stage like a little doll! It was so cute!...heheh,cutie-wutie bono
biggrin.gif

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"BONO: Edge, I said 'feel my BOOT because it's leather.' NOT 'feel my booty; it's like heaven'

"He likes to move it move it, we like to move it move it,
Move it! Move it!"

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
Ehm.... actually....

Bono's chin met with a very unfortunate occurence when Bono was holding the spotlight, tripped, and the spotlight split his chin open. I believe it happened during soundcheck in Arizona.... help me out here, Sicy? I think it was in Tempe? GAAAH! Can't remember.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Isn't that what I said Moonie????
biggrin.gif

I'm still impressed with Edge's ability not to crack up laughing.
Well, once he found out Bono was okay
biggrin.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Thanks Bonochick. Haven't seen that before. BWAHAHAHA!! I do feel sorry for him but thats frickin hilarious
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom