Falling off heart stage?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
Isn't that what I said Moonie????
biggrin.gif

Uh, yeah.... I was responding to the original poster's questions.
biggrin.gif
I saw yours after I posted mine. heh.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
Uh, yeah.... I was responding to the original poster's questions.
biggrin.gif
I saw yours after I posted mine. heh.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

I'm sorry Moonie, I shouldn't have said that
frown.gif

After I came back and read it again this morning, I thought it sounded kinda bitchy and I didn't mean it that way
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Jody:
Thanks Bonochick. Haven't seen that before. BWAHAHAHA!! I do feel sorry for him but thats frickin hilarious
biggrin.gif

I figure it's okay to laugh, since he wasn't seriously hurt. *lol*

That video clip always cracks my parents up too...Mom thinks it's funny because "Bono always seems so cool and together...it's funny to see him like that!"...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 03-19-2002).]

I'm sorry Moonie, I shouldn't have said that
frown.gif

After I came back and read it again this morning, I thought it sounded kinda bitchy and I didn't mean it that way
biggrin.gif

Oh, no, no, don't think I took offense! I didn't.... you said pretty much what I said, so you were just being silly. that's how I took it.
biggrin.gif
No offense taken at all.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Bono fell off the stage at RFK stadium in DC when he hurt his arm/shoulder. Witnesses say he was crying and Ali was comforting him on the way to the doctor. Awwww.

He got the scar on his chin in Arizona. He was carrying the BTBS spotlight and he fell and he landed face down into the spotlight, making a bad gash on his chin, which can still be seen. As someone said on one of the mailing lists, it was so lucky really he didn't disfigure his face more, or knock out his teeth or put out an eye when he fell with it against his face! Poor Bono, what rough occupational hazards.

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
Bono fell off the stage at RFK stadium in DC when he hurt his arm/shoulder. Witnesses say he was crying and Ali was comforting him on the way to the doctor. Awwww.

He got the scar on his chin in Arizona. He was carrying the BTBS spotlight and he fell and he landed face down into the spotlight, making a bad gash on his chin, which can still be seen. As someone said on one of the mailing lists, it was so lucky really he didn't disfigure his face more, or knock out his teeth or put out an eye when he fell with it against his face! Poor Bono, what rough occupational hazards.

Aww!!

He needs close supervision. Didn't they make a deal that Bono can't leave the stage without everyone's WRITTEN PERMISSION? aw
smile.gif

BONO: *spills Pepsi*

------------------
~*Mona*~
imagen.jpg

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono
Get on the Boos

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 03-19-2002).]

I have the Rattle & Hum outtakes of this little episode and its pretty much like you said except I didn't see him crying. He looks more like "don't touch me" than anything else. It's really funny in the hospital when the nurses are trying to get information from him, like his full name and in typical rock star fashion, he just stares blankly until Ali steps in and says she'll fill out the paperwork.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
My poor little bah-by!
I'd surely be crying also!
frown.gif

*sends good vibes to Bono* *and Ali*
biggrin.gif

Thanks for all the info, fellas!
smile.gif

I have the Rattle & Hum outtakes of this little episode and its pretty much like you said except I didn't see him crying. He looks more like "don't touch me" than anything else. It's really funny in the hospital when the nurses are trying to get information from him, like his full name and in typical rock star fashion, he just stares blankly until Ali steps in and says she'll fill out the paperwork.

O_O

NEEDS TO SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
O_O

NEEDS TO SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

We seriously need to have a U2 video party at my house! Everyone make your reservations to California and we can watch 24 solid hours of U2 with people who can appreciate it! The Rattle & Hum outtakes alone are over 6 hours!!!

holyfookincrapofallpoo!!!
24 hours of U2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna go!!
biggrin.gif

btw...where can one get the Rattle&Hum Outtakes...or have I just been missing one BIG part of my DVD?

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

*Owner of the BonoDoll*

"No, I will not do the snake dance for you!" ~ Bono after the post-Super Bowl party

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

My U2 Site

"I don't usually come across as a very deep person, but really I am deep. I'm deep when I need to be. When I'm frustrated I'll let all my feelings out, I'll be deep. So let me be deep, but don't get me frustrated." ~ Me, when asked how I could write such a deep response to the meaning of "Beautiful Day"

Originally posted by Ana:
How can I open a ram file??
With which program?
Someone tell me!!!!!!!

Real Player

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

*Owner of the BonoDoll*

"No, I will not do the snake dance for you!" ~ Bono after the post-Super Bowl party

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

My U2 Site

"I don't usually come across as a very deep person, but really I am deep. I'm deep when I need to be. When I'm frustrated I'll let all my feelings out, I'll be deep. So let me be deep, but don't get me frustrated." ~ Me, when asked how I could write such a deep response to the meaning of "Beautiful Day"

We seriously need to have a U2 video party at my house! Everyone make your reservations to California and we can watch 24 solid hours of U2 with people who can appreciate it! The Rattle & Hum outtakes alone are over 6 hours!!!
Hey,really, where can I buy the RH outtakes at?
confused.gif

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"BONO: Edge, I said 'feel my BOOT because it's leather.' NOT 'feel my booty; it's like heaven'

"He likes to move it move it, we like to move it move it,
Move it! Move it!"

*wants R&H outtakes!!!!*

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Poor Bono!
frown.gif
Here's 2 pics of him carrying on the tour with is hurt arm.
frown.gif

bono035.jpg

sling.jpg

I read an interview once where he said 'when the tour started, I had a face with no scars and two good arms that worked.' Aww poor baby.

On this same topic, I also heard he fell off the stage in Paris on the summer tour last year and had several cracked ribs which made it painful for him to take a deep breath, meaning that singing loudly hurt him, but he refused to cancel any shows.

Originally posted by Bonochick:
*wants R&H outtakes!!!!*

Okay girls, I just went on E-bay and I was able to find it so I bought it! I'm sorry I took bidding privelages away from people, but it was only being auctioned for 10$ and sold for 12$ and there were no bids.

I'm crossing my fingers hoping the quality is ok. The guy selling it said he got it from some fan club (Propaganda???). Anyway, I will let you girls know how it is, and then if it's worth it I'll make copies.

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

Originally posted by u2loopy:
Originally posted by Bonochick:
*wants R&H outtakes!!!!*

Okay girls, I just went on E-bay and I was able to find it so I bought it! I'm sorry I took bidding privelages away from people, but it was only being auctioned for 10$ and sold for 12$ and there were no bids.

I'm crossing my fingers hoping the quality is ok. The guy selling it said he got it from some fan club (Propaganda???). Anyway, I will let you girls know how it is, and then if it's worth it I'll make copies.

Is it the 2, 4 or 6 hour version? I have the 6 hour version that I can make copies of too if anyone is interested.

Is it the 2, 4 or 6 hour version? I have the 6 hour version that I can make copies of too if anyone is interested.

confused.gif
I think it's only an hour!!!
frown.gif
Oh, I hope I didn't waste money on something phoney.
mad.gif

------------------

I have the 6 hour version that I can make copies of too if anyone is interested.

I would also like a copy of this...I have stuff to trade if you want to.
smile.gif
Thanks! I love generous people!

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

Seagull, I don't want your wings, I don't want your freedom in a lie.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
Poor Bono!
frown.gif
Here's 2 pics of him carrying on the tour with is hurt arm.
frown.gif

bono035.jpg

sling.jpg

My poor Bono
frown.gif

Wish I had been there to perform mouth to mouth

I'm sneaky that way Stormy
wink.gif

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75
------------------
daisy.gif

[This message has been edited by daisybean (edited 03-20-2002).]

Ooooh, me, me, I want a copy! I've been trying to find it for so long. Let me know if we can arrange something, trade/B&P/my first born, anything!
Here's my e-mail addy: thebee56@hotmail.com

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

[This message has been edited by lady lemonade (edited 03-20-2002).]

Originally posted by u2loopy:
confused.gif
I think it's only an hour!!!
frown.gif
Oh, I hope I didn't waste money on something phoney.
mad.gif

No, no, no loopy, you didn't get ripped off! There are several different versions floating around and you got the 1 hour at a GREAT price! I don't even want to tell you what I paid for the 6 hour. You did good!
biggrin.gif

No, no, no loopy, you didn't get ripped off! There are several different versions floating around and you got the 1 hour at a GREAT price! I don't even want to tell you what I paid for the 6 hour. You did good!
biggrin.gif

Ok, good. *dabs brow with handkerchief* I was worried. Actually, I'm still worried that the one hour tape will not be good enough and I'll be harrasing you in a few weeks to make me a copy of the 6 hour one!!
tongue.gif

------------------

Okay, let's get organized here
smile.gif

If you want a copy of the R&H outtakes, please email me at bonochick66@yahoo.com

I am more than happy to make a trade, just let me know what you've got! If you don't have anything to trade, not a problem, we can work something out!

I can get the whole 6 hours on one long-playing VHS tape

I can only make a few copies every couple of days because it's such a looong tape so please be patient with me
biggrin.gif

The quality of this tape is not perfect, and at times the audio cuts out, at times the video cuts out, but, its a boot copy and that's what you get sometimes. Overall, the unseen footage is worth the bad quality!

Alrighty then, who wants one?

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 03-20-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 03-20-2002).]

UPDATE PLEASE READ UPDATE PLEASE READ

As of today, I have 6 requests for copies of the tape so I'm gonna have to hold it at that for a while. If anyone didn't get to me today but you still want one, give me a week and check back with me. I want to make sure I can produce for everyone I've made a promise to before I take on any other requests
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom