Falling Inlove with Bono.. again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flytrouble2.jpg

fly_cig_profile1.jpg

bono_bath.jpg

Edgespet said:
JT Bono...what a beautiful angel.:love:

*Holds up can of pop* I'll drink to that. :).

Originally posted by biff
I missed out on hearing The Sweetest Thing when I saw them last. They had the piano all set up, but Bono didn't go near it. It was their first night back on tour after John was born, and Bono was really fried, poor guy.

Awww. :hug: :bono:.

Cool to hear the show was still good, though. :).

This thread, along with a lot of the U2 stuff I've been watching lately, is proving the one thing in particular that I'm finding really attractive about Bono as of late...his playful nature. I love it when he acts like a big kid and does something goofy. It's adorable. :cute:.

Angela

oh when will it be my turn to hug bman???? thats my dream, just to hug and thank bono... I pray it happens someday. I LOVE BONO!!!

sorry having a outburst!:huh:

u2philly said:
oh when will it be my turn to hug bman???? thats my dream, just to hug and thank bono... I pray it happens someday. I LOVE BONO!!!

sorry having a outburst!:huh:

I have outbursts rather, uh, frequently :drool: :drool: :censored:

If you can't have an ouburst :drool: here, where can you?
:lmao: :sexywink:

{ thinks of a bono hug :hyper: :faint: ! I *will not* give up that 'little' dream among the several dreams for myself that I have >not including things like world peace etc -that's another set of wishes< }

Last edited:
Moonlit_Angel said:

*Holds up can of pop* I'll drink to that. :).

This thread, along with a lot of the U2 stuff I've been watching lately, is proving the one thing in particular that I'm finding really attractive about Bono as of late...his playful nature. I love it when he acts like a big kid and does something goofy. It's adorable. :cute:.

Angela

Yeah, wouldn't you just love to watch him play with his kids??
I read somewhere he gets really crazy with them, wearing bus-conductor costumes etc. and crawling all over the floor:drool:

greety said:

Yeah, wouldn't you just love to watch him play with his kids??
I read somewhere he gets really crazy with them, wearing bus-conductor costumes etc. and crawling all over the floor:drool:

I think that was CNN's People In The News program and one of Bono's friends mentioned that Bono once dressed up as a bus conductor for his kids and gave out passes for "outside" :cute:

Back
Top Bottom