Faithful, devoted Bono ONLY girls- report here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumn454

War Child
I would like to know how many of us there are that I can count on to never betray Bono by falling for another band member, specifically Larry. I am depressed and outraged to see some of you turning from the glory that is Bono. Repent, ye sinners! I am not talking about the original Larry girls, Larry should have his girls, all the guys should. I am talking about those who have pledged their live and allegiance to Bono and strayed from the flock. Resist the temptation, though you may walk through the valley of the shadow of Larry, fear not, Bono is with you, the most beautiful and admirable of all! Larry is a great drummer but he has nothing on Bono. Bono has the looks, the sex appeal, the charisma, the magnetism, the personality. I am dismayed at the amount to traitors and infidels! I hope there are plenty of us left, who pledge our undying devotion to Bono forever!
AMEN!

bono180.jpg

Larry, Edge, and Adam are all extremely attractive...heck, they're all sexy...but Bono...NOTHING compares to Bono...*sigh*

*daydreams about shirtless Bono*

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Count me in.....
smile.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Well lessee....
The fact is that Bono is one person and that Larry is another person. They can each be admired (emulation, lust, whatever) for different reasons depending on the guy and depending on the personal preference of the PLEBA girl.

Therefore I think it would be unreasonable to completely abolish any kind of interest outside of Bono.

However,
1. In L.E.A.T.H.E.R. meetings, Bono should be the main focus, unless there is necessity to discuss the other boys.

2. The Bono icon should be used as faithfully as possible.

3. Random outbursts of OMG BONO IS SUCH A HOT TAMALE etc. are strongly encouraged at all moments

All PLEBA girls have the freedom to mention any U2 boy, but the primary focus os LEATHER is Bono and his hotness.

Thank you.

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

P.S. o yeah despite the power of the Edge and Larry forces, once a Bonoholic, always a Bonoholic. You can count on me never to give him up.
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

I realize there will be lots of two-timers on here, and probaby three or four timers too. That's not uncommon on PLEBA. I just want to know how many of us are faithful and unswaying in our love for only Bono. Thanks to all the faithful! I am proud! AMEN!

Now, a pic from the website of one of the other unfaithful, if her infidelity has not ruined the link!
bonostage.jpg

------------------
*many dreams come true, and some have silver linings. I live for my dream, and a pocketfull of gold*
-Led Zeppelin

[This message has been edited by Autumn454 (edited 09-22-2001).]

HOO-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy. Boy o boy
biggrin.gif

I think some ppl just need reminders of Bono's hotness every once in awhile.

Post a Bono pic and it'll get me a'running.
smile.gif
Never seen that one before.

------------------
~*Mona*~

Lol this reminds me of Bluey invading one of the other clubs and yelling VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!!!!!!

I still wants Long-haired Bono to write me a sonnet! Darn it.

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by Autumn454:
I would like to know how many of us there are that I can count on to never betray Bono by falling for another band member, specifically Larry. I am depressed and outraged to see some of you turning from the glory that is Bono. Repent, ye sinners! I am not talking about the original Larry girls, Larry should have his girls, all the guys should. I am talking about those who have pledged their live and allegiance to Bono and strayed from the flock. Resist the temptation, though you may walk through the valley of the shadow of Larry, fear not, Bono is with you, the most beautiful and admirable of all! Larry is a great drummer but he has nothing on Bono. Bono has the looks, the sex appeal, the charisma, the magnetism, the personality. I am dismayed at the amount to traitors and infidels! I hope there are plenty of us left, who pledge our undying devotion to Bono forever!
AMEN!

bono180.jpg

I seriously hope your joking or else you have serious major issues!

And what exactly is a definition of being a dedicated faithful devoted "Bono" girl anyway?

this all sounds kinda, don't mean to rude, I don't know you and vice versay..but DUMB!

------------------
Bono is the Sweetest Thing!!

I Love This Band!

I think Bono is great for so many reasons:
~his beautiful voice that could make me cry or scream for joy in a second

~everything good that he does for the world

~his down to earthness <--not well said

~his lyrics that are so comforting, specifically ATYCLB (during this time in the U.S.)

BUT...on a different note, I cannot resist Larry's untouchable hotness, not to mention he is the best drum player EVER!
smile.gif

and Adam's grin when he's playing a show

and the extreme talent that is Edge...

Reporting for duty (though I admit some of those Larry and Edge pic severely test a gal's loyalty....)

Oh Ambassodor, should Autumn be the L.E.A.T.H.E.R Drill Sergent?
wink.gif

Off to bed now to dream of Bono Ma'am!

Cheryl

I think Bono is great for so many reasons:
~his beautiful voice that could make me cry or scream for joy in a second

~everything good that he does for the world

~his down to earthness <--not well said

~his lyrics that are so comforting, specifically ATYCLB (during this time in the U.S.)

BUT...on a different note, I cannot resist Larry's untouchable hotness, not to mention he is the best drum player EVER!
smile.gif

and Adam's grin when he's playing a show

and the extreme talent that is Edge...

Checking in as one of the faithful, sistah! But can we still be...I mean HAVE an occasional sandwich?

(Adam has a hot moment now and then.)

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I had a slight thing for Edge about a month ago but I'm over it.
100% pure Bono.
smile.gif

Originally posted by BonosSweetestThing:

I seriously hope your joking or else you have serious major issues!

And what exactly is a definition of being a dedicated faithful devoted "Bono" girl anyway?

this all sounds kinda, don't mean to rude, I don't know you and vice versay..but DUMB!

I agree with you. I think SOMEONE is taking this whole thing a bit too serious... it's all good and ok to admire and think one of the guys (or all) are hot and all that, I do that too, but let's remember that we don't know the guys on a personal level and therefor I find it a little weird that you get so worked up about this.

Originally posted by U2FReAk:
I agree with you. I think SOMEONE is taking this whole thing a bit too serious... it's all good and ok to admire and think one of the guys (or all) are hot and all that, I do that too, but let's remember that we don't know the guys on a personal level and therefor I find it a little weird that you get so worked up about this.

erm...I think the only people taking this seriously are you and BonosSweetestThing
biggrin.gif

I agree with Bonovation! Haven't you been reading our Bono 'religion' threads?

I am among the Bono faithful!

bono72.gif

[This message has been edited by SamanthaPuff (edited 09-23-2001).]

[This message has been edited by SamanthaPuff (edited 09-23-2001).]

I'm a 100% pure Bono fan... no one can replace him and no one ever will. No one has the charisma, the eyes that can make any girl melt and the voice that could charm even a barnyard animal!

He's intelligent, sensual (most of the time down right sexual!), poetic... how could any one resist, I ask you?

And above all things, he's sooo gorgeous!!!
smile.gif

But you can't even COMPARE SmoothCriminal Larry to Bono!

BonosSweetestThing & U2Freak - stop taking life (& PLEBA!) so seriously!
smile.gif

AR24486.jpg

[This message has been edited by Bonoforever (edited 09-23-2001).]

Originally posted by Bonoforever:

BonosSweetestThing & U2Freak - stop taking life (& PLEBA!) so seriously!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Bonoforever (edited 09-23-2001).]

confused.gif
erm if you had read my post you would have realized that I was telling you those exact words. ???

I have to say both Larry and Edge are above average on the looks but I still only have eyes for Bono.NO ONE even comes close.There is only one Bono.What does everyone think? Should we make him the first human clone?My heart belongs to Bono.

Back
Top Bottom