Faithful, devoted Bono ONLY girls- report here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by U2FReAk:
confused.gif
erm if you had read my post you would have realized that I was telling you those exact words. ???

um yeah? Gee sorry but not eveyone here knows when people are joking. I read her posts and she sounds like an obssesed freak! So if it was all a joke fine...hahaha..hehehe..hohoho!

I'm not taking any of this at seriously! It wouldn't hurt to say J/K! I'm new here how on earth am I supposed to know if you people are joking! Nevertheless, even if it was a joke... I still think its eh. Not funny to me. But whatever!
smile.gif

------------------
Bono is the Sweetest Thing!!

I Love This Band!

Yes..I am a true Bono maniac..just ask Ti-hua my best friend. I am older so this is like going back ten years or so. (been fans for a long time) and we used to lay in the dark and I would tell her all of the things I would do to Bon-Bon...she usually wans't listening...dreaming about Larry...and sometimes it would get very EXTREME...at that point she would say, "you are sick." I would reply, "No, I am just obsessed with HIM." Popgirl!

I keep feeling paranoid that I am a suspect here (although everyone's free to lust however they please)

So if this isn't proof of my BonoLove, I don't know what is:

1. for this social justice group project, the first words out of the mouth of my BEST FRIEND (also in my group) when we met to figure out what we're doing:

"NO Bono songs. NO Bono pictures. I don't care if he builds a house for all the poor people. I don't care if he saves the rain forest by impregnating the endangered animals. NO Bono."

I am not kidding, ppl. Lol I love her so much
smile.gif

2. I was on the little committee of ppl to decorate the senior bulletin board. I only said "Hey what if we put up--" only to be interrupted by someone else saying "Bono's not in the senior class! NO Bono!"

3. *sigh* my best friend also draws me things that look like street signs that say "No Bono Zone" Lol the Larry sign (she's convinced he's gay) says "One Way Only" and it's an arrows pointing to a man. *sighh*
biggrin.gif

I rest my case
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

To me this thread is clearly an extension of the LEATHER THE BONO CLUB and HIGH PRIESTESS RAMA LAMA OF LEATHER threads. Anyone who has been to those will realize this. I am a proud high priestess of LEATHER.(Bono club, borderline 'cult'
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
)

I want to go on record as saying that Bono has been the only one for me for 20 years and always will be. Edge is cute in a teddy bear sort of way, and Larry and Adam are good musicians and beloved members of U2. But no one has ever gotten to me the way Bono has, famous or not. He is high above everyone else for me. I have never felt physical attraction to any other member of U2, I like them but not in *THAT* way. Bono is the one who does it for me!

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Originally posted by GypsyHeartgirl:
I have never felt physical attraction to any other member of U2, I like them but not in *THAT* way. Bono is the one who does it for me!

I want it thaaaaat way

*gets thrown out for singing Backstreet Boys* sorry!!!!!

P.S. NEED I refer anyone to the beloved elevated thread?
wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Originally posted by Bonovation:

erm...I think the only people taking this seriously are you and BonosSweetestThing
biggrin.gif

Hmmmmm interesting you say that! I just laugh when people tell other people not to take PLEBA too seriously
biggrin.gif
... when in reality, most people do!! Do I need to bring up the whole "H" fiasco?? Some people here turn into maniacs!
eek.gif
Not to mention at the whole POP era or POP pics!
eek.gif
YIKES! I bet I'll get flamed for bring it that up!
biggrin.gif
It I had to say that, because SOME people here, tend to TAKE STUFF WAY BEYOND SERIOUS!

And I tend to agree with who ever said.. what is the definition of a devoted Bono fan? Cause some of us, can't stand certain looks of poor Bono!
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:
Hmmmmm interesting you say that! I just laugh when people tell other people not to take PLEBA too seriously
biggrin.gif
... when in reality, most people do!! Do I need to bring up the whole "H" fiasco?? Some people here turn into maniacs!
eek.gif
Not to mention at the whole POP era or POP pics!
eek.gif
YIKES! I bet I'll get flamed for bring it that up!
biggrin.gif
It I had to say that, because SOME people here, tend to TAKE STUFF WAY BEYOND SERIOUS!

And I tend to agree with who ever said.. what is the definition of a devoted Bono fan? Cause some of us, can't stand certain looks of poor Bono!
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

If this isn't evidence this hateful woman is picking on me I don't know what is. I rest my case
biggrin.gif

(anyone who doesn't understand just doesn't know the history. Lucky you.)

I am not going to get into a pissing contest with you Monica, because it appears you enjoy it. Also it isn't fair to the rest of the girls here who only want to have fun. No need calling me paranoid now, you've hung yourself.

[This message has been edited by GypsyHeartgirl (edited 09-23-2001).]

Originally posted by GypsyHeartgirl:
If this isn't evidence this hateful woman is picking on me I don't know what is. I rest my case

(anyone who doesn't understand just doesn't know the history. Lucky you.)

I am not going to get into a pissing contest with you Monica, because it appears you enjoy it. Also it isn't fair to the rest of the girls here who only want to have fun. No need calling me paranoid now, you've hung yourself.

Uh... I never once mention you GH!
rolleyes.gif
But, thank god, you finally saw the light and will leave me alone! There is a god!! I hope the rest of your personalities or SN's here.. er, wait nevermind!
redface.gif

Just wanted to make a point!
biggrin.gif
It wasn't ment to be directed towards anyone! Anywho, It obviously true, that some took some stuff too seriously or people Like Gyp wouldn't have responded in the first place!
wink.gif
But in the past I've been called names (profanity) just for liking certain pics! People can call me "evil woman", but at least I never stooped to their level and attacked them back with profanity! Casue, going back to the base of the thing... PLEBA shouldn't be taken serious!
wink.gif
smile.gif

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:

Uh... I never once mention you GH!
rolleyes.gif
But, thank god, you finally saw the light and will leave me alone! There is a god!! I hope the rest of your personalities or SN's here.. er, wait nevermind!
redface.gif

Just wanted to make a point!
biggrin.gif
It wasn't ment to be directed towards anyone! Anywho, It obviously true, that some took some stuff too seriously or people Like Gyp wouldn't have responded in the first place!
wink.gif
But in the past I've been called names (profanity) just for liking certain pics! People can call me "evil woman", but at least I never stooped to their level and attacked them back with profanity! Casue, going back to the base of the thing... PLEBA shouldn't be taken serious!
wink.gif
smile.gif

Uh- give it a rest. Everyone who knows the story knows exactly who you mean by SOME people, they are not fools and neither am I!
Don't you attack me for NOT liking certain pics? You are a hypocrite, that is the point I have been trying to make. You knock me for not liking the Pop look yet you make fun of the early look, what a double standard! You always yell that all you do is post a pic, but it's not your stupid pics, it's your attitude. You say 'saw the light and now you will leave me alone' well I ask who attacked who here and who was not leaving who alone? You are a very mean and spiteful person and I want nothing to do with you. Do not mention me in any of your posts or throw off on me discreetly(which you do frequently, I can see it though others won't realize it so quickly) and I will not mention you either! Crap like this really isn't fair to all the other girls.

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

You guys PLEASE knock it off! LOL!
*crzy sends Gypsy to one corner - Monica to the other (you did kind of provoke her there - as soon as I saw your post I thought uh oh)*

BTW -

<------------ ALL BONO ALL THE TIME (except for my husband, of course, but in PLEBA (and only in PLEBA) he doesn't count)

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Originally posted by Crzy4Bono:
aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

*crzy sends Gypsy to one corner - Monica to the other (you did kind of provoke her there - as soon as I saw your post I thought uh oh)*

BTW -

<------------ ALL BONO ALL THE TIME (except for my husband, of course, but in PLEBA (and only in PLEBA) he doesn't count)

Sorry but she PROVOKES me all the time! You just dont' know!! I just make damn opinions! I'm not going to apologize for speaking my mind to please others!

ROTFL! Your hilarious Gypsy! First of all I never hated you for not liking the POP look! I could careless! I've never attacked you for not liking certain pics! OMG, thats the other way around there! The reason why I can never get a long with you, is because if something doesn't FIT YOU... you get mad and call me names for no reason! If I make a statement, YOU start Bitchin' that I said it to annoy you! Like my gawd your so psycho! I have never called you a word of profanity! I make fun of the early days cause its funny.. I have sense of humour! too bad you dont' or lost it! That is all! If you don't like something, fine! So please if I like something don't start with your crap! If someone thinks the MULLET thing is funny, let it be, do we really need your long hated posts on how the you hate people who make fun of the mullet! ACK NO!

That is my point! And Crzy sorry! I'll leave it at that!
smile.gif
Some people you just can't get a long with nor do you want to at this point!
smile.gif

I promise not to reply to this anymore! Sorry Crzy!

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by U2FReAk:
confused.gif
erm if you had read my post you would have realized that I was telling you those exact words. ???

I meant you can't take what other people say so seriously! I'm sure (or at least I hope..) the stuff Autumn wrote was a joke!

Sorry if you took it the wrong way
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Bonoforever (edited 09-23-2001).]

Originally posted by bluesky:
I think Bono is great for so many reasons:
~his beautiful voice that could make me cry or scream for joy in a second

~everything good that he does for the world

~his down to earthness <--not well said

~his lyrics that are so comforting, specifically ATYCLB (during this time in the U.S.)

I am completly agree with you.. So count me in too
smile.gif

Originally posted by martha:
Checking in as one of the faithful, sistah! But can we still be...I mean HAVE an occasional sandwich?
lol!!!!!!!!!! mm sammich

hold the mayo, hold the cardboard
heheh

------------------
~*Mona*~

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

ONCE A BONOHOLIC

ALWAYS A BONOHOLIC!!!

HALLELUJIAH!! TO THE BONOHOLICS FAITHFUL!!

(i was gonna put pictures..but something messed them up DARNIT curses to the evil converters!)

Bono-ette

[This message has been edited by Bono-ette (edited 09-24-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Bono-ette (edited 09-24-2001).]

I really know is hard to forget about the greatest things the other guys have.
frown.gif

C'mon:
Who can resist to Edge's sweet smile, or Mr. Sparky's glam vision and Larry's desirable strong arms???

NO- ONE!!!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

But, I'm pretty damn sure that a true Bono fan will never forget about his charisma, magnetism,power and sensualness.

We all can love the guys, but cherish only one: BONO!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
wink.gif

------------------
Bono: Meet me at motel "Hawkmoon 269"

Originally posted by Crzy4Bono:
aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

*crzy sends Gypsy to one corner - Monica to the other

LMAO! True true!!

BTW, u think I should post 'shaved' Bono or just leave it for today? LMAO j/k *runs outta here*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I am a Bono Girl!!!!!!!!!!

I don't post often in PLEBA - hope I am welcome in the Bono-holic club!!!!

biggrin.gif

bono.jpg

To be accepted I bring you a gift of a Bono pic that I took! MMMMMMMM Bono!!!!!!!
------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

[This message has been edited by Mysterious_Ways (edited 09-25-2001).]

Originally posted by Mysterious_Ways:

bono.jpg

HOO-AH!!!!!!!! I LOVE that pic. Whoever brings me the actual Bono gets a *SPECIAL* prize!!!!!

*looks for more excuses why Bono should meet me / marry me*

------------------
~*Mona*~

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

Gee whiz I'm sorry, I really thought anyone who would read this thread would also have read the other Bono threads and would know the story!
eek.gif

Thank you, 'faithful' for your fidelity and devotion to BONO!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Love the pics, Mysterious_Ways you are so lucky!
smile.gif

------------------
*many dreams come true, and some have silver linings. I live for my dream, and a pocketfull of gold*
-Led Zeppelin

Back
Top Bottom