explanation needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry doesn't have a mullet, but with the length and the way he slicks it against his head in the front, and lets it loose in the back, it looks a bit mullet-ish. Plus his name lends itself well to mocking: Larry Mullet Jnr.

In other mullet news, mullet!Bono was in my dream last night. :drool: He looked straight out of the Two Hearts Beat As One video, just without the giant coat (which is a pity, because I love that giant coat).

o my gosh 3 pages on the mullet! Help! Oh alright here...
LarryBonoLive8bunnyears.jpg

Awww Larry's trying to hide Bono's shame... :giggle:
LarryBonoLive8hidingmullet.jpg

I concur with the David Bowie shag. I also had to explain to my daughter that Mrs. Brady on the Brady Bunch had a shag and not a form of mullet.

bonocomet said:
o my gosh 3 pages on the mullet! Help! Oh alright here...
LarryBonoLive8bunnyears.jpg

Awww Larry's trying to hide Bono's shame... :giggle:
LarryBonoLive8hidingmullet.jpg
oh I wish those were somewhere without watermarks... I lopve the whole set of them! Bono and larry goofing around is sooo :cute:
is that book availale btw?

Babydoll said:
i wonder why larry is trying to hide's bono's eyes tho? :hmm:

two things..
one, he is jealous at Bono's most sexy part
two, he can't control his hands so they cover the hair,.. higher larry, HIGHER!
(also, the eyes are closed, maybe larz feels less threatened by that :wink: )

Bono's Doll said:
I concur with the David Bowie shag. I also had to explain to my daughter that Mrs. Brady on the Brady Bunch had a shag and not a form of mullet.

:lmao:

Mullet the Blue Sky..
Mullet the blue..
Mullet the blue...

Okay. Too many cleaning fumes while fasting. Ahem.

Larry does not have a mullet. Larry does have a swirlie-gig on his head, though...

BTW, I met a dog that is just like Bono. Had to give him a bath, too.
Irish setters. Smart dogs, but oh, so very dumb. Dumber even than the lab. Serious spazzes. I had one try and escape the tub, fall splat on the floor because she was attached to the tub, and try and run away. It was hysterical. I had to hog thie the idiot.:lmao:

Carmelu2fan said:
TO-12258-454.jpg

I am Larry "fooking" Mullet Jr.

Well now that is non gelled to his head so there's no even pseudo mullet look. It's NOT a mullet.

Carmelu2fan said:
TO-12258-454.jpg

I am Larry "fooking" Mullet Jr.

It's Simon Carmody, long-time band friend.

And I don't see any sign all of him looking "scruffy" or "balding", for godsakes.

And, lastly... it is NOT a mullet, dammit!! :mad: He looks beautiful! :drool: :drool:

Ok thanks. I didn't think it was B. but I didn't know who it was.

And I have never ever thought of Larry as having a mullet. He has issues sometimes yes... but never a mullet :)

Back
Top Bottom