excuse me...I am drunk! Is there anyone here who LOVES HUGH JACKMAN as much as I do?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BlueGALchick

The Fly
I like Hugh Jackman and I've never even been drunk.

Don't be ashamed. Wolverine is hot....

Hugh%20Jackman--wolverine%20cage%202.jpg

hjwallp10.jpg

:drool:

adamswildhoney said:
I like Hugh Jackman too! I have been drunk before!:wink: :lol: Im drinking a maragrita right now in fact!:sexywink:

God, I can't wait till I turn 21! :happy:

You're right, though. Hugh Jackman is HOT! I had to wipe the drool off my chin after watching Kate and Leopold. :happy:

yea....

:drool: :drool: :shocked: :shocked:

omg wertsie, Kate & Leopold sent my jaws to the floor in such a way that "pleasant" nor "SO charming" doesn't even BEGIN to describe my reactions toward him in that film. I couldn't stop rewinding EVERY OTHER SCENE on the DVD.

That would be the best way to get a boyfriend jealous if he takes his girlfriend out to that movie. LMAO!! She'd be talking about 'Leopold' throughout the WHOLE dinner!! (not that it really happened...) :wink: :wink: :wink:

ROTFLMAO!!

bono-vox said:

You have to wait until ur 21??????? WOW we are supposed to be 18 here.

:yes: The good ol' US of A...We tried the whole 18 thing back when my parents were my age, but I guess there were problems. Oh, well...About 5 months to go!

on drinking

funny... we shouldn't be drinking at our age in the U.S.

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

i was kidding about drinking, we don't drink in the U.S. but our relatives live in france, so when we visit, we do what they do.

Mais en France, il est correct de boire a quinze.

I've never been much of a party girl...But it's kind of cool now because every once in awhile my parents will let me have a wine cooler or something. hehehe...I drank one of those one night while watching Elevation Boston and it was quite a buzz! :happy:

hmmmm...

J'aime HUGH JACKMAN!!!!
J'aime Hugh Jackman!:love:

Y'know what? I am going to go and get SWORDFISH from Blockbuster rite now!!!! (yelling across the hallway: Heeee-oooooooh Jackman!!!! *squeals*)

{i think i am in drunk phase five... }:huh::huh: :huh:
LOL!!

my younger sister still thinks i am crazy rite now, she likes him too, but i have taken it to the EXTREME now.

oh shoot, no car, no license.

oh well, i'll just wait for it to come on HBO signature.

HUGH: Um....excuse me, but I should be the only illegal thing in this thread...

Jackman.jpg

hugh.jpg

3943.jpg

:drool: I'm not too familiar with his work.....I think I've only seen him in XMen......but he's hot anyway....:yes:

Wolverine is so hot. :drool: Hugh's not bad either. ;)

I was talking to a girl from my high school tonight, she had just got back from Ireland. :| She said the spent the week pub/club hopping. She was pretty drunk, lol. I didn't have the guts to ask what the names of the clubs were. ...some people think I'm obsessed with all things Irish. :eeklaugh:

OMG

These pics are AWESOME!

Oh....My.....God, Sweet Tart, THAT is like, the Keeeeeuuuuuuuuuutest.. I mean THE cutest picture I have ever seen!*HUGH fuzzies*

MENU: Along with the devils chocolate cake, OR the carmel topped brownie, Hugh would be good enough to eat for dessert!
LOL!!!

Hugh is HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT, my fingers are burning as I am typing!!!

uh oh! BODY HEAT... SKYROCKETING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:up: :up:

:lemon: :angel: :heart: :angel: :lemon:

I am dead, but I see :bono:

Back
Top Bottom