Evil U2 pt.3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flybabe

Blue Crack Addict
part three,"ANGER MANAGEMENT" *Referances to songs,mild language*

"Bono,who is it...fans?"Edge asked sarcasticly.

"Uhhhh-----Edge it`s my...WIFE on the phone here,and I answered it mad,what am I going to do,will ya help me here???

"It`s your problem,Bono,and your wife you deal with it."

Bono and Ali both went to have a nice quiet dinner together a day ago,and she had told him she never wanted him to be mad at all anymore,for any reason whatsoever,but he has seemed to have failed on that now didn`t he.And he fused at her for no reason,other than he was mad at Adam.

"Ali,it`s me honey i`m very sorry I yelled at you---"

(Ali yelling at the other end)

"Ali ,baby,please calm down and your velvet dress,and come over."

"Bono,I never talking to you again"(hangs up.)Bono sighed sadly.

"Nice one,Bono."Larry,Edge and Adam all said at the same time.

Bono was fuming at Adam,for his causing of anger and causing him to yell at the phone and his wife,(well that was sort of his own fault)but anyway he yelled at her accidently and in return made her mad so he now has a lot of explaning to do.

"Shut up arse,ya made me damn mad for making Edge damn mad,and now my wife is damn mad,b`cause of your stupidty!"Bono yelled at Adam.

Bono grabbed his coat got his keys and said"Don`t call me."and slamed the door shut.

Edge looked at Adam,and so did Larry.

Adam acted like nothing was wrong.

Edge picked up a can of lemons and smiled evil and threw it at Adam`s toe.(BAM)(punch,slap ow,ow bang pow)owww!!!

*read part four to find out later what happens.*

I`ll try to make them a bit longer,hope yall like this story,even though it`s typed short doesn`t mean that it is short story:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom