Eve's Birthday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

biff

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't today Eve Hewson's 13th birthday? I keep thinking I must be wrong, as no one else has mentioned it. (It's very quiet here, too quiet....:shifty: )
Is everyone having a party, and didn't invite me?
:wink:

Anyway, I guess she's a teenager now. It's a big birthday for a young girl.

Biff - thank you! :yes:

I have been so busy the last few days getting ready for a conference on Africa that I'm going to next week, I almost forgot this MOST IMPORTANT B-day myself. :ohmy:

God, I don't EVER want to get THAT busy again. Forgive me, Miss Eve! :hug: :love: :wave:

Dear Eve,

I hope that you are having a TERRIFIC BIRTHDAY and enjoying the time that you are able to share with your WONDERFUL FAMILY! :up:

And I hope that your next year will be full of GREAT TIMES with your family and friends. I pray that you learn a lot, hope a lot, enjoy a lot, think a lot, wish a lot, help others a lot, have a Joyful and Peaceful Heart a lot and trust God a lot! :hug:

You are an IMPORTANT part of a TRULY BEAUTIFUL family with brothers and a sister who must love you VERY MUCH and a mum and da(d) whose MAIN CONCERN AND GREATEST JOY in Life is the well-being of their children. :love:

Take VERY GOOD CARE of yourself, Eve, and enjoy being a teenager. May God bless you and your amazing family always! ;)

HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY, EVE HEWSON! :angel: :applaud:

Here I was, thinking she was fourteen or fifteen ...

Well in any case, happy birthday to Eve!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom