everyone's hairy but larry!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VertigoGal

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
okay, my friend randomly made me a gorgeous folder covered with u2 pictures from the best of the 90s booklet. she and my other friends are very amused by the amount of chest/arm hair on the boys, especially that one pic of them bedazzled pants (waist down photo). they even remember larry because they know "everyone's hairy but larry"

for this reason, I propose a thread for pics of the (sometimes abnormal) hairiness of bono, edge, and even adam a little bit. im particularly looking for that (kind of gross) pic of bono as macphisto looking in the mirror! :D

:drool:

ed9c9262.jpg

VertigoGal said:
for this reason, I propose a thread for pics of the (sometimes abnormal) hairiness of bono, edge, and even adam a little bit. im particularly looking for that (kind of gross) pic of bono as macphisto looking in the mirror! :D

:eyebrow: "Abnormal"? Since when is it "abnormal" for a man to be hairy? Brunet men especially tend to have a lot of body hair. It's just part of being human. I know it's not the current fashion for men to be furry, but there's nothing wrong with it as long as a man has respectable hygiene.

Naturally smooth men like Larry are the exception, not the rule.

Bono's Doll said:
mmmm Bono--fun, fur, freckles. :drool: :drool:

You are so funny Bono's Doll:giggle:
I do not think Adam is hairy, he is not as smooth as Larry but hairy he is not.
I think Bono and Edge are very sexy with the chest hair, I do not mind a little fur on my man:wink:

BonoFox1 said:

The only thing scary about Mac is that he is so damn SEXY!!!:drool:
Amen to that--he makes it ok to have naughty thoughts. :macdevil: That photo of him makes me think of something i saw on Xfiles one time--where a devil came in the room and well had his way with a woman and he left her almost lifeless it was so good. Then he walked out of the room and just kind of stood there with this very pleased with himself look on his face. :drool:

Bono's Doll said:
Amen to that--he makes it ok to have naughty thoughts. :macdevil: That photo of him makes me think of something i saw on Xfiles one time--where a devil came in the room and well had his way with a woman and he left her almost lifeless it was so good. Then he walked out of the room and just kind of stood there with this very pleased with himself look on his face. :drool:

WOW!! I loved that episode of the X-files!! I never thought of it in that way, but you are on to something there:hmm: I miss the MCPhisto days:sad:

Bono's Doll said:

Dang--I must have missed that one! :huh:

Back
Top Bottom