Everyones got a Bono Story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's Tart

Refugee
I ordered the book of the website last week and it arrived this morning! Quick service!!

I started reading it this morning and couldnt put it down i(I've now finished it !!)ts a good read, very funny story even without the Bono bits!! Although I did find myself giggling about some fans that she meets in the book in a Dublin pub!!
Verging on the restraining order type!!!! I think a lot of us have met fans like this!!

:lol: :lol: :lmao:

Last edited:
Bono's Tart -
What is the name of the book, the author/publisher, the price and where can I order it?

I've never heard of this book. It sounds like something I would like to have.:)

Thanks!

Sorry thought everyone knew about this book, you can also win a weekend in Dublin with your own Bono story.
www.bonostories.com

Its not a book about fan meetings its just based on the theory that everyone in Dublin has their own Bman story.
I would recommend it for a giggle!!

One of the fan stories on the site was about a girl who kept on turning up and asking him for his autograph, the tenth time she did he Bono threw his pint straight over her head!!!!!!!!!!!
But he immediately apologised!!!

Last edited:
:lmao:
A mate of mine - who?s a singer in U2 cover band and who idolises Bono (he has ever U2 release on every format, or so he says) - finally came face to face with Bono, in a pub in Dalkey, Dublin. Stunned by the fact that he was in the presence of his idol, he stumbled over to him and lost the power of speech. Bono smiled, half unnerved, half waiting to see what he was going to say. It was a few months after the release of All That You Can?t Leave Behind and U2 had received more awards for it that you could shake a stick at. My mate gave Bono probably the highest praise he had received to date, he said, ?You?re last record was good and that.? Bono nodded and said, ?Thanks, yeah, a bit of work went into it, alright.?
My mate left the pub, and the Dublin area, shamefaced. He is currently hiding under a rock somewhere, still dying of embarrassment.
Any Bono story I would have would probably go something like that. "Your music is really good!" :lol:

This looks awesome, I can't believe i hadn't heard of it before. Is it in book stores?

Back
Top Bottom