Everybody's talking bout....Popmuzik!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oooh, looke here, not sure if this has been posted, but oh well

bono0337.jpg

BonoFox1 said:
POP MaRT means a lort to me cause I couldnt get tix to the ZOO
tour, So when POP tour came around my best friend surprised me with tickets!!.........I HAD A BLAST!!:wink:
e71a39cd.jpg

I had kind of the opposite thing happen. I wasn't crazy about the Pop album (only just bought it a year ago cuz I was desparate for "new" U2 music!! :reject: ), but when I found out they were coming to Raleigh, NC in '97 I bought tix with my best friend because we hadn't seen them since the ZooTV tour.

I didn't care for Pop, but it didn't matter - it was U2 LIVE!!! I guess I got "punished" for my dislike, though, because the NIGHT BEFORE the show, they cancelled due to "equipment problems"!! :| I didn't get to see them again until Elevation in 2001. That'll teach me to question the boys again, won't it? :lol:

Last edited:
hey girl!! sorry for my lapse of reason... to quote Princess Buttercup, "I will never doubt again." :wink:

By the way, did you get my email? :D

starsgoblue said:

Are you talking to me? I didn't get one yet! :hyper:
Yeah, DeNiro (j/k :D ), I'm talking to you! :lol:
I sent one this morning to your yahoo account... I was going to PM you, but you don't allow it! :D

I sent it to whatever address it goes to where in your profile it says "Click here to email starsgoblue".... is that maybe a mail box here at Interference??? (I'm sooo computer smart, you know?) :lmao:

If you didn't get it, I can resend it when I get back to my office after lunch. It was only a few lines about my Hello Kitty card that I got yesterday! :heart: :up: :D

Back
Top Bottom