Ever feel like a Sim?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i didn't read that those were rant tags and was about to say "you can't get the tags working properly either, i see"

:lol: :huh:

We were in high school, and we were cheating on our tests, and you took mine and left the room. I thought you were at swim practice, so I was running around the pool looking for you, and then I remembered that I didn't know what you looked like (even though I had just seen you in class), so I started asking people if they knew who IWasBored was, and they all thought I was a freak, and I got pushed in the pool.

erised said:
Did ya see they're coming out with a Sims 2 soon? :shifty:

http://thesims.ea.com/us/sims2/sims2_pressrelease.html

Yeah I saw that the other day....I wish I was the creator of The Sims...that dude is sittin on a winning lottery ticket. :yes: Cause as long as they keep making Sim games, I will for sure be buying them...there is also a new expansion pack comin out like this week I think.....Superstar. Haha...we can now make Bono Sim REALLY be a SUPERSTAR! whoo hoo!

DML said:

Yeah I saw that the other day....I wish I was the creator of The Sims...that dude is sittin on a winning lottery ticket. :yes: Cause as long as they keep making Sim games, I will for sure be buying them...there is also a new expansion pack comin out like this week I think.....Superstar. Haha...we can now make Bono Sim REALLY be a SUPERSTAR! whoo hoo!

I know... I was going to try to resist the urge to buy it right away, but I don't think I'm that strong, especially if it'll be on sale? :wink:

erised said:

I know... I was going to try to resist the urge to buy it right away, but I don't think I'm that strong, especially if it'll be on sale? :wink:

I am gonna resist it as long as possible....

*three hours after it comes out...*

:p

erised said:

:laugh:

I installed the Elvis skin on my cousins' computer on Sunday :lol:

Really??? How cool! I've created some skins but I can't seem to find them in the game... :scratch:

flaming june said:

Really??? How cool! I've created some skins but I can't seem to find them in the game... :scratch:

Really? I'll have to review how I saved the skins I created, cuz they appeared in my game :shrug:

I don't think I'm ever gonna make more skins though... that Larry one took forever... I'm not that patient :shifty:

erised said:

Really? I'll have to review how I saved the skins I created, cuz they appeared in my game :shrug:

I don't think I'm ever gonna make more skins though... that Larry one took forever... I'm not that patient :shifty:

Did you use the "Face Lift" program to make your Larry skin? Because I can't figure out how to use pics on that... I have to use the faces that come up in the program... :confused:

flaming june said:

Did you use the "Face Lift" program to make your Larry skin? Because I can't figure out how to use pics on that... I have to use the faces that come up in the program... :confused:

no, come to think of it, I used that Sims creator that came with the deluxe version of the Sims.

^ And here I was wondering how the feck you managed to get Larry's face in there... :lmao: You should see what I tried to do. :shifty:

Ah Bono sim! It's the one thing I look foward to seeing b/c he's
h a i r l e s s (chest wise) there. :lol: Seriously the other day I was walking home from school and I was contemplating how low my bars would be if I was a SIM.

I just bought the Sims Deluxe and Superstar recently. The game sure is addicting. I downloaded the U2 guys from u2baby.com. hehe.

:wave:

~J

Edgette said:
I just bought the Sims Deluxe and Superstar recently. The game sure is addicting. I downloaded the U2 guys from u2baby.com. hehe.

:wave:

~J

it IS addicting :yes:

But not that I'd know... it's not like I've ever been glued to my computer for an ENTIRE day playing the game or anything :shifty:

I have yet to get the new Sims expansion pack. :ohmy: Yes this comes to sort of a shock to myself also, but alas, no money means no buying Superstar. Maybe next paycheck...

DML said:
I have yet to get the new Sims expansion pack. :ohmy: Yes this comes to sort of a shock to myself also, but alas, no money means no buying Superstar. Maybe next paycheck...

I haven't purchased it either :tsk: I want to, but the game sometimes hangs as it is with all the other expansion packs I have... I think I need to upgrade my puter before I can buy Superstar. :(

Sounds VERY cool though! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom