even though i don't post in pleba...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stories for Boys

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i figured this was a very pleba picture. it cracks me up to no end! when we met adam, i asked if i could have a picture with him. he posed with me but my friend's camera wasn't working, so we were posing for a while...

finally, through my smiling teeth, i asked her if it was working. just then adam looked at me and the camera flashed. what's really funny is it totally looks like he's playing with my hair...heh.

enjoy, ladies...
344%3A%3B87923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2326%3D998%3D7%3A4%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B39844%3A%3C%3Aot1lsi

Stories for Boys said:
i figured this was a very pleba picture. it cracks me up to no end! when we met adam, i asked if i could have a picture with him. he posed with me but my friend's camera wasn't working, so we were posing for a while...

finally, through my smiling teeth, i asked her if it was working. just then adam looked at me and the camera flashed. what's really funny is it totally looks like he's playing with my hair...heh.

enjoy, ladies...
344%3A%3B87923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2326%3D998%3D7%3A4%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B39844%3A%3C%3Aot1lsi

There's another one of you and Adam. I can't remember if I took it or if Kariann or Schmeg took it. :hmm: I'll have to look later.

Re: Re: even though i don't post in pleba...

arw9797 said:
There's another one of you and Adam. I can't remember if I took it or if Kariann or Schmeg took it. :hmm: I'll have to look later.

kariann has one...but really, i kind of like this one. everyone has pictures with celebrities looking at the camera, but i have one of him looking at me :sexywink:

Re: Re: Re: even though i don't post in pleba...

Stories for Boys said:

kariann has one...but really, i kind of like this one. everyone has pictures with celebrities looking at the camera, but i have one of him looking at me :sexywink:

:flirt: ok. I just wanted to make sure you had the other one as well. But this one is cooler :up:

That's an awesome pic Laura!!!

Now are you crouching down or is Adam much taller than anticipated? And did he remember the "beautiful giant"? :cute:

Adam! :drool:

Hey! I saw you outside the Target Center! You must've been on the side with the non-screaming people - where the lady with the red boots, boobs and white denim jacket was...

stonecircle said:
Hey! I saw you outside the Target Center! You must've been on the side with the non-screaming people - where the lady with the red boots, boobs and white denim jacket was...

Which side were you on? I saw that lady. She came late and of course got right up front. But we were able to get there early and find a spot up front on the other side. Edge came over to me twice so it's all good :love: I'm looking for pictures from someone who was across the driveway from me. I want a picture of me with U2 :sexywink:

Miroslava said:
That's an awesome pic Laura!!!

Now are you crouching down or is Adam much taller than anticipated? And did he remember the "beautiful giant"? :cute:

Adam! :drool:

haha! takes another tall girl to ask that! i was leaning backwards over a baracade...and i'm sure none of them remember me...well, except john sampson...heh.

GracelandHarley said:
Why the disclaimer about "not posting in PLEBA"...

:scratch:

just finishing a thought...normally i'd post band-meeting pictures in the tour forum, but since this is a genuine pleba picture, i thought i'd post it here.

:)

Stories for Boys said:

haha! takes another tall girl to ask that! i was leaning backwards over a baracade...and i'm sure none of them remember me...well, except john sampson...heh.

You can't even tell there is a barriacade! It really is a :cute: picture. Did I mention? Adam!! :drool:

:wink:

And John seems like SUCH a nice guy!! He saw me on my way up to my room after the show on the 21st and he said "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii daaaaaaaaaaaancing giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl..." with a huge smirk...

However, at that point I had already used up all my allotment of bravado so I just said hi, blushed and looked at my feet :eek:

Stories for Boys said:

just finishing a thought...normally i'd post band-meeting pictures in the tour forum, but since this is a genuine pleba picture, i thought i'd post it here.

:)

I actually meant to add a winkie that you were supposed to have to scroll down to come upon (I thought I had, actually...
:reject: )

Oh, well... late night for me!

ed. I am still screwing up the smilies, here... :mad: Had to edit the post!

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

You can't even tell there is a barriacade! It really is a :cute: picture. Did I mention? Adam!! :drool:

And John seems like SUCH a nice guy!! He saw me on my way up to my room after the show on the 21st and he said "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii daaaaaaaaaaaancing giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl..." with a huge smirk...

However, at that point I had already used up all my allotment of bravado so I just said hi, blushed and looked at my feet :eek:

heh, he's totally cool. i think he's my favorite of u2's crew. we chatted with him in dublin and he was super nice to us (he even waited for us and came back later). it took a reminder for him to recognize us there, but when bono came out before the first chicago show last week, he was like "hey party girl"...heh.

yeah, i'm leaning way over the baricade. adam was super nice. i asked if i could get a picture and he said really slowly, while signing stuff, "that might be difficult given the circumstances"...then he paused, then asked where the camera was. poor guy, too! bono and edge went back inside the building, and adam was still signing stuff...the security starts yelling "ok guys, nothing left to see" and moving people out...heh.

Aw! He sounds so nice! :cute: So are you missing anyone? I'm guessing that if you are, it might be a certain blonde drummer...

I am hoping I get a chance to meet Adam before the tour ends... When Edge walked by before Chicago 1 I was all dumb from just having talked to B while trying to pretend I was cool and not nervous at all and when he walked by I just said "Hi Edge!" and smiled. I didnt want to stick my fingers in through the fence like a money so I just stood there... :p

But Adam, I think I could talk to :flirt:

actually, in the tour forum i posted my picture with a certain blonde drummer...from after chicago 6

however, i am missing a certain inspirational guitarist. HOW SAD IS THAT? :huh: of all of them, he's the one i want most. in minneapolis, i said "edge, do you think i could get a picture" and he said "i don't think so". ouch. i've been dissed by the edge.

But I bet he dissed you with those nice kind eyes of his :cute:

So wow, a picture with Larry before one with Edge... who'd have thunk! :huh:

Back
Top Bottom