Even better.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youvedonewhat

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Am I the only one who thinks Bono looks even better now then he did in ATYCLB? And come to think of it, I think he looks better then he did in Pop... Well, I think the longer hair really suits him.:drool:

I have to admit, I look at recent pictures of him and I'm completely in awe at how good he still looks.
And yes, probably even better than ATYCLB..

..Wow.

u2bonogirl said:
I think hes looking a lot more vibrant than he did during the elevation tour, just because of how life is going for him and stuff.

:drool: gotta say. I LOVE the pop chop

Remember, Bono had a lot going on during the Elevation Tour, his daddy was dying, Ali was pregnant with wee John, and I'm sure September 11 threw him.

Oh, but I LOVE PoP Bono!!....he was sooooo fit I mean wearing those tight pants and tight t-shirts!! I loved his hair..cept when it was bald...other than that Yeah he is a looking STUNNING these days!!!...He is such a beautiful man..inside and out!:drool:

Golightly Grrl said:

Remember, Bono had a lot going on during the Elevation Tour, his daddy was dying, Ali was pregnant with wee John, and I'm sure September 11 threw him.
I know, thats what i meant about life going better for him right now:wink:
or maybe that he seems to be enjoying life a little more and its showing...
i dunno
hes a sexy sexy man

Last edited:
I most certainly do think that. And if you read previous posts, you'll reach that conclusion.
No doubt about it: Bono is Sexier now than he has been for some time (though he THE SEXY MEN).

Back
Top Bottom