Es Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the info Hippy! I have seen and taped the video, but there's a lot of people that haven't. I'll pass it on. :)

Alright almost time for me to go home...
So I quess I'll help keep this thread going....I mean come on what can be more important than the video and Larry.

Here some Larryicious video stills that I altered for my benefit and hopefully yours too.
I get :censored: thoughts when I see these!!!
3355697923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D64%3B%3D473%3Dxroqdf%3E2323339799%3A%3B7ot1lsi

What can he possibly be thinking here!:evil:
3355697923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D64%3B%3D473%3Dxroqdf%3E23233397%3A3447ot1lsi

Doesn't he have a lovey profile??!!!!
[img]http://images.snapfish.com/3355697923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D64%3B%3D473%3Dxroqdf%3E232333979%3C456ot1lsi

Ok :wave: for now
Have a good night PLEBA gals

Last edited:
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

It's on VH1 "FRESH" right now.........
and I'm taping it!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

More observations:

Man, I :heart: the Bono scruff.
I absolutely love him on the train:yes:

I kinda like the mermaid's hair.........
It's way too short for me...but If I ever got brave............

Lardence really could be a movie star.:drool:

The more I watch the deer.........the weirder it gets:eek:

I get sad when the mermaid starts yelling at Lardence.
:scratch:I can't figure out what she yells....I would like to know this :yes: :confused:

Last edited:
Re: YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
It's on VH1 "FRESH" right now.........
and I'm taping it!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

More observations:

Man, I :heart: the Bono scruff.
I absolutely love him on the train:yes:

I kinda like the mermaid's hair.........
It's way too short for me...but If I ever got brave............

Lardence really could be a movie star.:drool:

The more I watch the deer.........the weirder it gets:eek:

I get sad when the mermaid starts yelling at Lardence.
:scratch:I can't figure out what she yells....I would like to know this :yes: :confused:

I think she yells: "I hate you!"

Remember this?:

"According to an eyewitness report posted on U2France.com, Bono and drummer Larry Mullen Jr. were both dressed in black, with Mullen standing at the edge of a tub filled with water and a bathing mermaid. Scenes were also shot of the mermaid on a garden swing."

I guess they didn't like the garden swing :confused:

I want the outtakes of this video so bad!

I don't like the mermaid's hair. Whoever heard of a mermaid with short hair, they always have long flowing hair, it's as much a trait as the tail LOL! Maybe she sold it to the sea witch for a magic spell like the Little Mermaid's sister in the original Hans Christian Andersen story;) Remember the Little Mermaid herself traded her voice to be human, in the original and Disney. In the real story, she would die if she didn't win the love of the prince in 3 days. When she found out he was marrying someone else, her sisters sold their hair to the witch for a magic knife to kill the prince and save her life, but she couldn't do it. :( There was a cartoon of this years ago, and even when they got all their hair chopped off it was longer than hers!

I'm on Cloud 9, baby!!!

Man, if this isn't serendipity, I dunno what is... :D

I set my VCR to record Islamabad: Rock City on VH1 at 2:30 AM last evening and let it run for a couple of hours after that. I wanted to record that because I found it under U2 after I searched on rockontv.com, but was a bit disappointed to find that evening that U2 only got verbal mentions. It was about a band called Junoon who were dubbed "The U2 of Pakistan". It was pretty cool, and when I finished it, on came Insomniac Music Theatre. Now I was feeling really lucky, and I fast-forwarded through a couple of videos when I notice this black and white video that resembled, somewhat, stills I had seen before. I hit play, and lo and behold, Electrical Storm. :ohmy:

I just couldn't believe my luck. I had never heard, much less seen, ES before, and I almost died right there in front of my TV. I loved the song, and the cinematography was just about perfect. (tries to hold back lustful thoughts of Larry :angel: ) I giggled when I saw Larry struggling with bathtub and gaped when I watched those incredibly hot make-out scenes in the tub and almost combusted when the shower scene came on. I thought the ghost-deer was a bit strange and was a bit perturbed at the arguing scene, but that feeling didn't last long when I saw Larry pushing away Samantha when she tries to kiss him. :macdevil: Bono looked awesome; he looked like he was flying during that train scene. After the fight scene, I thought the quality of the cinematography kind of tapered off, but that might just be because they zipped by Adam just twice and didn't use any really dramatic angles during the band scenes. And my only other gripe about the vid was the mermaid costume. When she swam away, I could see her legs through that "fish tail", and I disagreed with the use of glitter on her. Regardless, I must watch that again. :love: :D

can't keep back Larrylust anymore

Oh, my freakin' god, he looked even sexier in the video than all those stills I've seen!! I would live vicariously through Samantha, but then I'd die of tachycardia!!! :heart: :cute:

Re: I'm on Cloud 9, baby!!!

Queen Betty said:

can't keep back Larrylust anymore

Oh, my freakin' god, he looked even sexier in the video than all those stills I've seen!! I would live vicariously through Samantha, but then I'd die of tachycardia!!! :heart: :cute:

Hey! I'm glad you got to see it! What'd you think of the mesh shirt? MOOBS! I think he knows how much we love the MESH so he did that for us! :yes: :larry: :love:

Re: Re: I'm on Cloud 9, baby!!!

flaming june said:

Hey! I'm glad you got to see it! What'd you think of the mesh shirt? MOOBS! I think he knows how much we love the MESH so he did that for us! :yes: :larry: :love:

Thanks, FJ!! Gah, forgot about the mesh, I was thinking so much of the make-out sessions, but yeah, I loved it!! :D I wished they shot him from the front during that shower scene, though; then we'd really have some moobage! :macdevil: :love:

methinks there is some tongue

I made this one still while making gifs...
*does it again*
a.jpg

even if there's not it's fun to look at it and try and see :D

Kristie said:
methinks there is some tongue

I made this one still while making gifs...
*does it again*
a.jpg

even if there's not it's fun to look at it and try and see :D

I can't tell if there is tongue involved or not... but I need a cold shower :drool:

flaming june said:

I can't tell if there is tongue involved or not... but I need a cold shower :drool:

OK... first off.....

june bug, you're gonna give me a freakin' hernia. I swear. Tongue. Shower scenes. *GAAAAH!*

Second of all.... MESH? Did someone say MESH?!

I live by the Mesh! It's all about the Mesh shirt and the shorts - and he's wearing MESH?! GAAAAH!

I need this video on a tape that I can actually watch on my big-ass TV that has a great slo-mo and pause button.

Ask Oktobergirl. we watched Bono's sweat fly in the Elevation DVD. LOL.

Egads. this is all too much.

And what's scary is that The Little Mermaid was always my favorite Disney movie (OK, so sue me... I was freakin' 14 when it came out and thought it rocked) and hey, I'm Danish and Hans Christian Andersen is Danish and I love the water... and OHMYGAWD, too many freakin' connections for me.

My mind has exploded.

Moonie :D

Newlywed

Hey, I haven't seen this mentioned yet, with all the Larry hotness in the vid, but has anyone else noticed that this is Edge's first vid as a newly married man...he's wearing a wedding ring! :cute:

Re: Newlywed

erised said:
Hey, I haven't seen this mentioned yet, with all the Larry hotness in the vid, but has anyone else noticed that this is Edge's first vid as a newly married man...he's wearing a wedding ring! :cute:

I finally saw the video today!!! God Bless VH1!!! I taped it and immediately replayed it and got major fuzzies when I spied Edge's wedding band. :cute:

Okay, gorgeous and sad video. And the mesh, OMG, there was mesh everywhere -- Larry, Bono and I think even Edge was in mesh (or at least very thin material). These guys know how to please!

PS Larry is stunning!!!!!
:drool: :larry:

Re: Re: Newlywed

dsmith2904 said:

Okay, gorgeous and sad video. And the mesh, OMG, there was mesh everywhere -- Larry, Bono and I think even Edge was in mesh (or at least very thin material). These guys know how to please!

PS Larry is stunning!!!!!
:drool: :larry:

I would love to hug whoever invented mesh.... :yes:

Re: Newlywed

erised said:

AWWWWWWW!!
:cute: :hug: :heart: :cute: :edge:

I don't know what the fuzz is all about. :| There is too less Bono in the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

Loooon Reply..

First of all, let me say...

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!

I finally got to see the video in it's entirety this morning....larry hotness doesn't even begin to describe it! mesh..Larry licking (my favorite part!)..the kissing,it's too much, i felt like i was going to IMPLODE!
I mean imagine this, i just got back from my own honeymoon about a week ago....all happy and everything,and what do i find when i get back? Larry making out with mermaids..somebody up there likes me! i've been checking out all of the posts on this thread..the pics..the GIF'S.. thank you all!

BTW...do not try the mermaid thing at home with your significant other (Just kidding!)..it's NOT the same without larry!:rolleyes:

....and i will NEVER look at bathtubs the same way again!

Back
Top Bottom