Entropy Screen Caps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miroslava

ONE love, blood, life
By request...

x3omv

x3ons

Probably should have made these a lil bit bigger, but I am in a hurry as I am supposed to be studying :wink:

x3p7l

x3p78

This will be it for tonight... there's still more that can be capped if there is interest :wink:

x3pmd

x3pmq

Stephen Dorff narrates this tale about how his life goes astray as his character attempts to strike a balance between the demands of directing his first film and the pressures of his new romance with a model. U2's Bono plays a role in this film as both himself and Dorff's character's concience.

http://www.michaelvox.com/u2/entropy.html

There you go

Last edited:
Actually, should probably go to bed as it is 3:16 am :wink:

Night and thanks! :wink:

Stephen Dorff narrates this tale about how his life goes astray as his character attempts to strike a balance between the demands of directing his first film and the pressures of his new romance with a model. U2's Bono plays a role in this film as both himself and Dorff's character's concience.

(wishes Bono was her own 'Jimminy Cricket') :hmm:

Last edited:
I haven't seen the movie, but I have been wanting to. After hearing the storyline, seeing the screen caps, and hearing that Bono is someones conscience and himself.....I am a bit confused. Is the movie any good? I mean I know it has the boys in it, but is the movie good besides them being in it? The screen caps look great! Now I am a bit curious to see the movie, yet it seems like a very weird movie.

Hey Clementine - check out the link I posted above to download Bono's first scene in the movie.
As for whether it's any good as a movie in itself - er, it's alright. It's not great, but it's not bad either!

Miroslava said:
By request...

x3omv

x3ons

AH AH AH AH AH!!!
thats ym top, the one i got off Bono when he was in Cape Town (which is where this was filmed). those of you familiar with my COS story will no doubt remember the brave heroics of this top which set itself on fire to break free and ended up in my hands!

seriously - that very top is sitting framed on my wall above my head where i sit now!!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Back
Top Bottom