Entropy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
I saw Entropy for the firts time this weekend ...

That movie rocks my world (and Stephen Dorff is hot!).

The whole narration style of the movie is very cool.

Bono is so funny (as is Larry with his one line, "
Tragic."). Love the concert scene with the surprise video Bono has arranged for Jake during Mysterious Ways.

Even if it didn't have U2 in it (say it had some other band), I think it woud still be a great movie.

I was unsure if I should buy this movie, I had read somewhere that it was pretty bad... a friend offered to copy the U2 parts for me, but maybe I'll go ahead and buy it. I have seen it pretty cheap on Ebay.

I love that movie!!!

I bought it a few months ago, and it's very cool.

I liked the part with Jake in the hotel room after the party, where Bono's on the TV "Jake, I'm locking you in here."

LOL. I'd love for Bono to just appear on my TV like that. That'd rock my world.

flaming june said:
a friend offered to copy the U2 parts .

:lol: I thought that said "U2 pants."

I'm glad to hear the movie was good. I've heard mixed reviews, and I haven't been able to find it anywhere, so I haven't seen it yet. :slant:

Flaming June (and others)

If you're looking to get a good deal on Cds and movies, tryhttp://www.half.com

It's part of E-bay, but you can buy directly from people rather than bid. I have gotten awesome deals on new CDs there ... I think I paid about $4 (plus shipping) for Entopy.

That way, even if the CD or movie you buy sucks, you don't feel bad for spending a lot of money.

JessicaAnn said:

It's part of E-bay, but you can buy directly from people rather than bid. I have gotten awesome deals on new CDs there ... I think I paid about $4 (plus shipping) for Entopy.

Oh no.

Now I will be poorer. :sad:

But with MORE MUSIC! :mac:

Woah, crazy- I just got done watching that an hour ago... it comes on digital cable a lot. Anyway, I bought it used for cheap. It's a pretty good movie I think... but I got it mostly for the U2 content. INDEED!

JessicaAnn said:

That way, even if the CD or movie you buy sucks, you don't feel bad for spending a lot of money.

Thanks a lot for the info JessicaAnn, I'll ck it out. I need to feed the obsession, mwahahaha:mac:

meegannie, LOL about "U2 pants". I guess those kinds of things happen when you spend a while in PLEBA.

hey Jessica, my fellow Milwaukeean...I loved this movie too! At first, i was worried because I'd seen MDH before Entropy, and I just *could not* get into it (the whole movie I kept muttering "don't quit your day job, Bono"). Entropy was really a great bittersweet movie (okay, it was pretty much a chick flick); I thought Stephen Dorff was adorable, and I LOVED the U2ey bits of course.

I wanna know how do some movies always manage to make NYC look like the COOLEST place to live on the planet??? ;)

JessicaAnn said:
I saw Entropy for the firts time this weekend ...

That movie rocks my world (and Stephen Dorff is hot!).

Bono is so funny (as is Larry with his one line, "Tragic."). Love the concert scene with the surprise video Bono has arranged for Jake during Mysterious Ways.

Even if it didn't have U2 in it (say it had some other band), I think it woud still be a great movie.

flaming june said:

meegannie, LOL about "U2 pants". I guess those kinds of things happen when you spend a while in PLEBA.

No kidding. I don't post here that often, but I lurk enough for it to have infected my brain. ;)

Hey Guys,

I also like Entropy more than MDH, But if anybody wants a copy of this movie, I recorded it from cable a while back. If anybody wants this copy go ahead and let me know! My sister bought me a copy of the video before she knew that I taped it!! :p

JessicaAnn said:

ooooooh!! Thanks for the pointer JessicaAnn! I've been trying to find this movie forever! Me thinks I will have to check it out....

*runs to get credit card*

i liked too!

i remember renting this movie when i had mono... i didnt even know that Bono had such a "big" part, but i also thought this movie was really really good... i actually watched it twice.

Ive never seen the MDH cause Ive heard from too many ppl that its horrible and boring, but Entropy actually has a pretty good story... very cute.

Re: Re: Entropy

Discoteque said:
hey Jessica, my fellow Milwaukeean...I loved this movie too! At first, i was worried because I'd seen MDH before Entropy, and I just *could not* get into it (the whole movie I kept muttering "don't quit your day job, Bono"). Entropy was really a great bittersweet movie (okay, it was pretty much a chick flick); I thought Stephen Dorff was adorable, and I LOVED the U2ey bits of course.

I wanna know how do some movies always manage to make NYC look like the COOLEST place to live on the planet??? ;)

*Waves to Disco*

NYC is the coolest place in the world, but living there is so expensive (especially by Milwaukee standards). I loved the huge apartment Jake and Stella shared ... soooooo gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom