Emilie and the boys, in the freezing Dublin cold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this is priceless, Adam is so kind and sweet!!!! :love: :cute:

Really, Emilie, thanks for what you've done and for telling us the whole story :hug: :wink:

so, i am back, and eating in front of my computer :lol:, geez, i am really :coocoo:

so, where was i saying?? :scratch:

oh yeah, bono checking why i was not at school :lol:

so i think i gave him first the gift from Debbie :hug: i said " this is a gift from a fan from PLEBA", and, god, the way he looked at me and smiled :drool: :cute: it was really like Xmas :laugh: he was like a kid really, the exact same expression, and also with this shy/moved look :heart:

....Is back from dinner at my parents house! :D

Oh, this tread just keeps getting better and better... :hyper:

miss-U2 said:
BONO showed up :hyper: and he was :combust:.... HOT, really really hot yesterday, :drool:

this opened blue shirt :shocked: and the eyes, the hair, the smile, the smell :faint: i let u imagine this, it was exactly as it can be in your craziest dreams :yes:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

how's your health, btw?? I certainly would've caugth a cold :slant:

Last edited:
then, i gave him the letters and cards etc... and oh my, :cute: i wish u had seen his face :hug:
he was really surprised, and i think this time he really understood that i came here jsut to give him stuff from fans :lol: cos he looked at me like "geez, that's not the first time that you are giving me stuff from fans :shifty: " and awwww the way he looked at me :cute: he was really thankful and wanted tl give u all a big big hug :love: so i explained to him clearly "fans from PLEBA send me stuff at my place then i come here and give u the stuff (cos i actually, i had never explained to him :laugh: ) and so he said "awww that's really nice from you, thanks " and he took everything like a kid, and he was blushing :cute:

i think i have a small cold, cos i have no voice anymore, but that's okay, i was sick already before going there so :wink:

well back to bono :love: he had this voice u know, when he is a bit shy and.... gah, i dunno :crazy: u have to live it to know :combust:
so well, then i asked for Bonosloveslave's drawing. So i took the white paper, and i explained to him: "could you draw a cat, for a fan from PLEBA, she is gonna be a vet and she wants to open an hospital jsut for cats..." MY GOODNESS, you should have seen his expression here :cute:

so, he said : "awwwww a cat?? " and he looked at me :drool: and i said "yeah, ro whatever u want (i didnot want to bug him, if he'd rather draw a mouse or i dunno lol )
but he started drawing :hyper: everybody staring at the pen :shocked: taht's incredible to see how he does that :yes:
when he was doin the ears of the cat, suddendly he stopped and said "oh geez, i am drawing a Bat :lol:" (this laughter :faint: ) cos the ears were really like bat's ears... but then he did the face of the cat and so it really looks like a cat now don't worry!!!! :hug:
the belly of the cat is an Heart :heart: that's soooo beautiful !! he signed and he wrote "CAT BAT" :lmao: i think this batman stuff on which one Edge is working is really really obsessing Bono :eyebrow:

oh BTW, beth, sorry about the state of the paper, it suffered a bit too :reject:

Oh and i forgot to say something very important!!!! bono was eating an apple, and he had all your stuff in his hands, so he couldnot take the pen and the paper to draw the cat, so he gave me his apple and he took my pen :ohmy: i had BONO'S APPLE in MY hand!!! my fingers touched bono's apple!! i should have ran away with it :lol: or at least ate a bit of the apple :wink: but i didnot!!!
when i finished to draw the cat, he gave me back the pen, but he forgot his apple :crazy: but it pissed me off, this apple, so i tried to give it back to him, but it took a while before he realised it was getting on my nerves, cos i couldnot do anything else (couldnot ask for pics, autographs or anything, with this apple in my hand lol ) so he finally took it back :lmao:

so well, then we took a pic, my cheek against his cheek, i could sense his skin :drool:.... and :reject: i had to kiss him again... he was saying that he had to go, when i put my arms around his neck (geez, :ohmy: i didnot even ask :banghead: ) and i said "mmmm a kiss :kiss:" so he stopped talking and put his cheek close to me :faint: and he put my mouth on his left cheek (again :drool: ) and i did this sound "mmmmmmmm :censored:" and he did something like this "aaahhhhhhh :combust: "

Last edited:
then i gave to him the same stuff i gave to adam from me, and he said he had to go.... while he was leaving, the girls (jealous of me kissing bono and of this relationship between him and me) asked "can we have a kiss?" and he just put his hand on his mouth and sent them the kiss (do ya know what i mean? ) i was dying laughing :lmao: and he entered back in.... :sad: i didnot have time to ask for allegra's and edgespet's autographs... so you girls, u just have adam's one, if u want me to try to have bono and edge, tell me, i won't send u back your stuff :hug:

then the girls showed me their pics, i showed them mine, i have to send them the pics, they have to send me theirs too. They asked me how many times i met him.... "yes girls, u need to be nice with him to have a kiss :madspit: "

miss-U2 said:
"yes girls, u need to be nice with him to have a kiss :madspit: "

*makes mental note: Have to be nice to get a kiss from Bono!* Okay, I'm nice... I think! :lol:

geez i forgot to say something:

bono was staring at my jeans :shocked: and suddendly he said "i looove your jeans :love: " i was like :cute: :reject: and i answered "thanks, french jeans :wink:" i can be really stupid sometimes :banghead: he said something i don't remember what... :huh:

I'd like to add my voice to the chorus of thanks, Miss U2. Great report! That was so funny when Bono asked you why you weren't in school. What a dad!

He's a sweetie!!:bono: :heart:

Great story Emilie I hope he will be there after Easter when we go!!!;
BT gets down on knees and prays!!!:bow:

Wonderful story, Emilie!! I'm so glad it went well for you! I feel terrible that you had to wait through such terrible weather, though!:( Kisses from Adam & Bono...:drool: :drool: ...lucky, lucky lady!! Thank you SOOOO much for going through all this for us! I can't tell you how much I appreciate everything you've done. If you don't mind, just go ahead & keep the B/E pic for the next time you go. I'm thrilled to death that you got Adam to sign my pic...he's my next favorite after Edge!:drool: :love: Anyway...I just want to tell you once again...you're an angel !! :angel:

*sends you GIANT hugs!!*

julie

Back
Top Bottom