em...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay...I have eaten one too many cookies but...

has anyone ever considered (or have already) naming a pet after one of the band members?

I had once considered getting a guinea pig and naming it Bono...oh, I can see it now:

PHUZZIE: Ehm...wanna see Bono?

TORI(a friend of mine): Wha?

PHUZZIE: I'll let ya pet him...he's friendly for the most part. He does bite sometimes.

TORI: ????

PHUZZIE: Oh! And if you pet him the right way he'll growl!

TORI: !!!!!!!!!

gp.jpg

Oh...and I do have a dog, which I keep calling "Bono" on accident sometimes...

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

I haven't named any pets after U2... I haven't gotten any pets since I found U2... But I do want to get an Irish Wolfhound and name it Sparky. But then people will think I'm just giving it a traditional dog name. Like people think I'm about to snap because I call myself On The Edge.
rolleyes.gif
Actually, I want four Irish Wolfhounds! omg, they're such handsome dogs...
I actually have the same problem as you, I call my horse Bono on accident. I've also called my goat Krycek (I'm an X-Files fan)... once I called Krycek Skylar (the goat's name). Ummm... anyway... I haven't called Bono Rocket yet.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

My boyfriend and I are getting a kitten when we get an apartment, and I asked him if we could name it Bono and he said "No". I think that I am going to try for Macphisto and not tell him that is one of Bono's "other names". He isn't a fan!!

i have a Gpig called elli, i got her the same time as bonos eli was born so i guess its u2 related.

------------------
"dont let life discourage you, everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

I named one of my cats Ali. Although she ran away...
frown.gif

------------------
"And when it's raining,
raining hard, that's when the rain will break my heart."

i named my bird Bono, but, unfortunately, hes no longer with us *sniff* he died
icon30.gif

------------------
--U2002revolution
(not-a-newbie)

U2: Rock's Unbreakable Heart!

Back
Top Bottom