Elizabeth you're making my head hurt girlie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

icelady

War Child
In the chest in my attic underneath all the dust
OK I know you like PLEBA and PLEBA like you but god girl you are thread happy. I can't keep up with you. Trust me create your threads carefully and succinctly and you'll get responses.

But when you create them so fast and in such volumes, they get lost real fast.

Sorry just trying to be helpful. And slow down so everyone can catch up will ya?
smile.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
(((HUGS)))

Hey, I'm not being bitchy or anything, I love all you PLEBA girlies you know that and I never say anything with malice.

Peace Out.

Well said...Putting a bunch of thoughts into one thread makes them more enjoyable and more likely to get a response.
smile.gif

but i'm so BORRRRRRRRRRRED at work! and then my posts will be like 15 pages long!!!!!! and no one here even LISTENS to U2!!!! i feel so isolated....so alone *sniff*...and this was my only outlet! And I've always been taught to "keep your options open" and "don't put your eggs in one basket" and "get Adam's pants." Those are important lessons that are useful throughout our whole lives! But I promise I will restrain myself and limit my postings. Sorry to all who were bothered by my obsession.

Don't worry, Elizabeth...its perfectly understandable, your intentions...but not everyone has 8 hours a day to click on thread topics....this subject has been brought up alot, trust me you're not the only one. Fewer threads, that are humongous, are better than a lot of tiny threads. Trust me
smile.gif

We all get bored, and I get depressed when I only have 1 thread and no one answers it. Sorry Elizabeth you have FIVE ADAM THREADS on the first page and three on the second. I love Bono but I feel extreme and annoying if I have 2 on the page at once. Please, condense them, we don't need so many. The more there are the faster everything gets pushed off the page and forgotten.

can i help it if I care about the man enough to win him the respect he deserves?

i'm sorry, you're right. I'll be more considerate.

The only reason you think he's not getting any respect is because Cat is not around lately. She is Sparky's BIGGEST WHORE and when she is here there is no shortage of Sparky worship. AM does her share too. Of course Sparky's Girl will always show her love!(still they never had 8 threads that is is too many sorry) We need more Bono threads!

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 12-07-2001).]

I have to agree.

There are so many threads here right now that can easily be condensed. When too many topics are posted too frequently it just pushes the rest of the threads down and makes it very difficult to keep up. There are a LOT of users that use this forum, and more and more coming in, so we need to try to remember this when we feel like posting topics. If you're bored, reply to other threads in the forum. Dont worry, people will see you and talk to you.

smile.gif

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Photo Albums

I'll talk to you!!! Don't worry...you can always count on me to talk to you, elizabeth!
*warm fuzzies*

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

BONO: I think you pull it.
HIPPYACTRESS: !!
BONO: Or push it.
BONO: Just....feckin? twist it, I guess. I don't know. I WANT MORE!!
HIPPYACTRESS: *passes out*
BONO: NURSE!!! *rings bell* I did it again!

We love you Elizabeth!!!! This was mentioned before, but I think I'll repeat it... just so you don't get discouraged. There have been other threads of this type in the resent past, so don't think this is just for you. Other people have gone "Thread-Happy" too, it's not just you.

It's just when you leave and come back a couple hours later to check up on things, and you realize you have to go to Oblivion to check the updated posts. It's a little overwhelming.

Don't stop posting though!!! I do love your crazy Adam obsession. So stick around.

BL46232.jpg

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

Mecka-Lecka-High-Mecka-Hiney-Ho!

Pee-Wee's word of the day is...

CONDENSE

*Wanders off to make Icecream soup...*

Fishy <><

------------------
It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.

Mmmmmm....icecream soup! Be sure to add sprinkles! I love sprinkles! Yummy colored goodness...and I just want to add that I am writing fan fiction for another website...it's my first time and it's quite fun and addictive! Woohoo!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

BONO: I think you pull it.
HIPPYACTRESS: !!
BONO: Or push it.
BONO: Just....feckin? twist it, I guess. I don't know. I WANT MORE!!
HIPPYACTRESS: *passes out*
BONO: NURSE!!! *rings bell* I did it again!

Fishy, WTF????????? LMAO!!!

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:

Fishy <><

It's OK, Elizabeth...we know you love you some Adam, we've all been there...we know your pain...and we'll try to help you out as much as we can!

Don't expect...CONDENSE.
wink.gif

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:

Pee-Wee's word of the day is...

CONDENSE

*childhood flashbacks!!!!!!!!*

*lol*
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I used to love PeeWee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edge rides a PeeWee bike!!!!!!

BTW, Elizabeth, at first the lust is all exciting, but then it mellows you out and you get used to snorting things up yer brain and dancing around and beating wooden fish and wishing that Edge had a lawn mowing service and that Bono would come visit you wearing his coat and tie which would be SO FREAKIN' ADORABLE and he'd be all "I wore my best suit" and you'd be all "what about yer birthday suit, Vintage Boy?" and then--

*blink blink*

what thread is this?

Let the lust debilitate you

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
The only reason you think he's not getting any respect is because Cat is not around lately. She is Sparky's BIGGEST WHORE and when she is here there is no shortage of Sparky worship. AM does her share too. Of course Sparky's Girl will always show her love!(still they never had 8 threads that is is too many sorry) We need more Bono threads!

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 12-07-2001).]
Thank you U2Kitten! you are such a sweetie!
smile.gif

I have posted a missing persons report for AM & Cat...though, I know they'll be around for Tuesday's RSOC meet!
smile.gif

------------------
sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

i am debilitated. totally.

and it is the lust. and the fact that there is no chance in hell I will ever get those pants.

there, i've said it. the first step toward overcoming addiction is admitting you have a problem.

but don't blame the pants! don't EVER blame the pants.

I'm so sorry pants! I love you!

product.f8ml
hey, girlie! Give those pants BACK! You don't know where they've BEEN!

pantsplaid.jpg
These drawstring pants will keep you warm at night, and show off your Celtic pride! Very period for earlier Celts. (that's the original caption. No joke)

plapantgymnast.jpg
???? Assuming Adam is flexible...o my....

fa1746.jpg
BWAHAHAHAHAA!!

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

plaid_pants.jpeg

blue_pants.jpeg

Dogpile_Prodigy_bodage_pants_front.jpg

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

FABULOUS!

i was actually considering putting together a little fashion show of Adam's pants from various concerts, and then setting up a small election to chose favorites. We could have different categories like:

"Sexiest Pants"
"Best Butt"
"Most likely to Come Off Easy"
"Unbelievably Adorable"

and my dream pair:

"There's definitely room for two in THOSE so here i come!"

Curses!!!! I was hoping all the pants would digust her and she'd swear off AdamPants forever!!!!! My plan backfired!!!!

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

are you kidding? that plaid-leopard skin duo is enough to get any girl's blood pressure up.

I mean, just think about sitting at a coffee shop somewhere sipping yer latter and seeing someone stroll in wearing them. Maybe that someone would be wearing a sweet pair of white spectacles and carry a pack of silk cut cigs. Maybe he would speak with a smooth accent that causes some body parts to melt while others are electrified. I would drop SPOONS on the floor and try to look under that leopardy-loincloth deal. I mean, that's what the wearer wants, right? To draw attention to his Netherlands?

Back
Top Bottom