Elevation Tour Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this is my favorite subject. i'm having an annoying sort of day so this should help :)

BonoVienna_naya.jpg

edgerocks.jpg

2001-05-16-bono9.jpg

13cologne13.07.01.JPG

this helps also because i am having a very very annoying day. my manager just gave a prospective client that i found and got a meeting with to a friend of hers in our department. so needless to say anything that has to do with my girlfriend crystal and u2 are the only things keeping my somewhat clam right now.

I sure do love all the Elevation pics, but I'm having lots of trouble posting right now like I said on the other thread. Anyone who knows me knows that's torture, there's nothing I like more than posting hot pics. I'll try to find some and come back later. Remember everybody Otto doesn't like it when you link directly from his site. I know nobody has yet but just telling anyone who didn't know.

I'll be back later with pics! Thanks and keep posting!:)

Last edited:
adam_munich.jpg

arnhem3.jpg

I once met a girl, or should i say, she once met me.. she crawled to the stage, Arnhem wood..*giggle*

slanewords.jpg

BonoKheliaKiss.jpg

:love:

prov2_jim_champagne.jpg

antwerpen9.jpg

I could post these forever :heart:

These are all very good pics! I wish I had some of my own but none of mine came out. I'll check out that site, I bet it's a gold mine.

more elevation tour pics.........

edited cause the stupid links won't work :madspit:

i'll try another....

gallery

still doesn't work the way i want it to.....oh well :sad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom