Elevation pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MoonWalker

The Fly
:p :lol: :censored: :drool:

Hope you like these...
07.jpg

5-11-2001%207.jpg

HpvanVelthoven5.jpeg

New%20York%2027%20oktober.jpg

Ok as a Mod...do you know how much this thread scared me! LMAO...especially after the discussion we are having in another thread about the "Elevated" thread...LMAO...I was like "OH NO...someone started another THREAD" But this one is all good! Keep it up! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok let me contribute to this thread and be normal...well...atleast contribute...

B_harvard.jpg

BONO: You thought YOU were glad it wasn't an Elevated thread...

:)

On with the show...

bonosplendor.jpg

010619b2-16crp-u2.jpg

new05.jpg

47.jpg

Ok now I am not forgetting Adam...but I can't find the one of him I really like...he has on the trademark red gucci pants and a white long sleeve shirt...open-leg stance...in front of a big screen...SOMEONE has to know what i am talking about...LOL...if you do...could you post that one please?

Much Love,

Fishy

Last edited:
Re: lawdhavemercy

EPandAmerica said:
Isn't there some sort of law against looking this good????
:drool: :combust:

new05.jpg

I know! This is definitley one of my top ten favorite larry pictures of all time.

I don't know what it is....its like he is so CLEAN or something!

TRICKERY........

FishNeedsABicycle said:
Ok as a Mod...do you know how much this thread scared me! LMAO...especially after the discussion we are having in another thread about the "Elevated" thread...LMAO...I was like "OH NO...someone started another THREAD"

I was fooled by the name as well.
Darn it.
:shifty: :shifty:
I mean, "yeah for pictures!!":shifty:

FishNeedsABicycle said:

I must try to be mature about this, but this picture just gives me, em, ideas. :angel: :macdevil: :combust:

Fishy, it seems like I haven't seen a post from you in ages. I totally miss your little Edge Stomp sig!

new05.jpg

I so dig this picture of Larry. I completely agree U2SavesTheWorld, he does look so clean, his skin always his this great glow like he just stepped out of the shower. Very nice!

dsmith2904 said:

new05.jpg

I so dig this picture of Larry. I completely agree U2SavesTheWorld, he does look so clean, his skin always his this great glow like he just stepped out of the shower. Very nice!

You think this look is effortless? I work VERY hard to have him looking like this. You know, making him get in the shower with me three times a day, washing his hair with baby shampoo, lathering him up ALL over with Caress...

Gah!!! Don't I wish! I've just confessed my #1 fantasy :larry: :drool:

Last edited:
elebonolarsleavestage.jpg

:drool: Gah Larry, don't do that!

I want to lick him right on that part of his tummy that's showing! :tongue:

elelarshighwavewttrail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom