Elevation Elongation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
My speakers aren't working at the moment ... can someone write out what he said?

He says-'It's hot in here, and whatever's goin on in these pants it's gettin hotter!!'

But it's the WAY he says it-Lordy!!
eek.gif

You have to hear it to understand what I mean.

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
He says-'It's hot in here, and whatever's goin on in these pants it's gettin hotter!!'

But it's the WAY he says it-Lordy!!
eek.gif

You have to hear it to understand what I mean.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
OMG ... I have to find a computer with speakers as soon as possible. Just reading what he said made me start to drool all over my keyboard.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

I've heard that sound before.

Listen to what Sicy says about the thread accidentally breaking too. It has happened before. I broke an extremely large drunken orgy thread one night by accident in a different way, so I know how it can be.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"You whacked Dieter's giraffe!"

Originally posted by Peanut Butter Panda Bear:
I've heard that sound before.

Listen to what Sicy says about the thread accidentally breaking too. It has happened before. I broke an extremely large drunken orgy thread one night by accident in a different way, so I know how it can be.
biggrin.gif

I totaly understand ... technology can be so weird sometimes. Maybe edge could come and give the PLEBA Ladies a computer lesson. Uh oh ... I feel an Echo story coming on with that topic.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Great -- a lot more pictures were saved than I thought.
biggrin.gif
Now my question is: WHERE is the closeup picture?! I am sure you know what I mean.
wink.gif

------------------
the glass is cut, the bottle run dry..
Ari
our love runs cold in the caverns of the night..

Hey!! Too much talk, not enough lusting!
biggrin.gif
You need your mouths to drool! Save your energy
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

"I said I believed in standing, and in leaving your life for rock and roll, and in television, and in origins..."

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

Originally posted by leanne:
Is it getting hot in here or is it just me? *runs to take a cold shower*

So not only does his elevation emit a strange light, but it emits heat as well???

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

oh GOD. That sound file!!! Serioulsy..I went to the link fully expecting something like that..but..OH MY GOD...the way he says it!!!! Noooo!!!! I'm MELTIING!!!!!!! I think someone else asked on this thread but I thought I would bring it up again: does anyone know what show that's from or what tour? And why I wasn't in attendence
wink.gif

Originally posted by U2morrow:
I think someone else asked on this thread but I thought I would bring it up again: does anyone know what show that's from or what tour?

I was trying to figure out the song they are playing while Bono's talking...Sateliite of Love? That was the one it sounded most like (although my first thought was Can't Help Falling in Love). If that's what it is I guess we know what tour it's from...anyone else have any ideas?

Originally posted by U2morrow:
I was trying to figure out the song they are playing while Bono's talking...Sateliite of Love? That was the one it sounded most like (although my first thought was Can't Help Falling in Love). If that's what it is I guess we know what tour it's from...anyone else have any ideas?

Wait..let me listen to it a FEW more times....
wink.gif

Nevermind, I answered my own question...Atlanta Popmart. It's not odd that I've have it on repeat for a good couple minutes, right?
wink.gif

OMG!!!! OMG, OMG, OMG. My virgin eyes and ears are burning. I vaguely remember being thrilled at Atlanta (are you sure that's where it's from), and giggling like mad with my best friend who was there with me. Wish we'd been much, much closer (GC seats).

I have a related story from Popmart...

It was one of the Dublin shows in August 1997, during MLK. I was right at the rail by the b-stage, just stage-ward of where the lemon came to its final resting place. I had my camera, and was shocked (and all sorts of tingly) to realize that Bono, who was standing right in front of me, wearing those bubble-wrap pants, had one bubble that was particularly larger than the others.

Why, oh, why didn't I snap that picture? I thought at the time it would be undignified,(and of course it's burned into my brain forever!) and I would JUST DIE if I thought that Bono would EVER even THINK about getting a clue that we talk about this kind of thing, but now I have a group of people who actually want to see it!!!

Where's my time machine?

(Gawd, there's a thread, if you had a time machine, which shows would you go back to see, or which moments would you relive, and how would you change them?)

--
It shoots up through the stony ground...

Originally posted by alreadygone:
Bono, who was standing right in front of me, wearing those bubble-wrap pants, had one bubble that was particularly larger than the others.
--
It shoots up through the stony ground...

LMAO! His "bubble." There are all sorts of interesting names for Bono's state of elevatedness.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
sadMac.jpg

Okay, this wasn't on the original thread but.. uh.. look for yourself.

More elevated MacPhisto
z174883.jpg

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

Ok ... this will be my last one for a while.

I saw these photos from the Tampa show. Something's definitely going on in the pantal region.
21.jpg

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

OMG!!!! The sound file!!!! I'm still not over it!!!! That one addition has made this thread just as GREAT as the original!!! Now I must calm down.......

Ok girls!! Watch Out!!! He's about to take flight.....

8O85435.jpg

9v96763.jpg

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

Someone PLEASE correct me if I am wrong, but, um...

u2photos.com-011031r3-20wp.jpg

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

To quote those 2 ladies from Dublin: "Jaysus, lookit the size of it!!!!"
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Emmmmmmmmm........ YES! I would say so.

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

I KNEW there was a reason I used that pic as my wallpaper.

On my DESKTOP! Not, like, on my WALLS! What kind of a....

Wait a minute...

*Dials Home Depot*

Hello? Paint and Decor department, please...

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Sting, you know I love you but you got a hell of a lot to learn about Rock n' Roll." -Bono

"We're a gay home appliance/automation couple!!" - ScottPhisto

"Just because he's 40, bald and has five kids doesn't mean he's not adorable!"
- Me, before a LONG silence

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

LMAO Nice bubble

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege --97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, then we are close to each other."
~BonoBaby~

"I believed in leaving your life for rock and roll, and in television, and in origins..."

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

"All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up." ~BonoBaby~

eek.gif
eek.gif
The soundfile... *falling of chair*

From what show? From what show?? If it's from the Elevation tour it HAS to be a secret mess to us. LOL LOL WHy would he ever mentione something inside his pants otherwise???? He has never done it before...

OMG OMG

*falling of chair again*
*realizes she's already on the floor* *climbs back to be able to fall off again*
wink.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

When in doubt, the answer is most likely yes! LMAO

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

*bump*

This had been quite the scandalous afternoon. Let's have some inspiration from the Man himself.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

--Bono

--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

*bump again*

There are some good views during UTEOTW on the Elevation DVD (ain't that ironic?)... Could one o' you girlz with a digital camera capture one and put it UP for us?

*giggle* you have totally corrupted me.
dckix.gif
I used to be soooooooo innocent.

--
Take my shirt, go on take it off me
You can tear it up
If you can tie me down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom