Elevation DVD LOL....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
i was watching it w/ friends last nite for the umteenth time and noticed something I hadn't before. In between songs, i think it was before Bad, Bono takes a drink from a water bottle, then some security guy reaches out and like straightens his pants back over his shoe or something, and then, correct me if I'm wrong, Bono picks a wedgie!!

BWAHAHAHA, we all saw it and looked at eachother like, OMD WTF?!?! too funny!

Kristie, maybe you could enlighten us w/ a still.....

Ana said:
What's a wedgie?!?!?!!? *dies :confused:

being a competitive gymnast for four years, i know plenty about wedgies, lol. 'Tis when yer undies, swim suit bottom, leotard, whatever, gets er....stuck in a certain spot and you must pick it out.

*looks for a good pic*

here we go, some wedgie humor for ya:

blink5pop.jpg

Hey, I've realized that as well, but I thought to shut up about that because I have strange thoughts anyway and maybe I just imagined that. :laugh:

he also flips someone off in between two songs.. ach can't remember which ones but it was funny :lol: - it was the european style, too, so not many americans would have recognized it!

oliveu2cm said:
he also flips someone off in between two songs.. ach can't remember which ones but it was funny :lol: - it was the european style, too, so not many americans would have recognized it!

Is that at the beggining of Sunday Bloody Sunday, when somebody throws an ice or something at him?

Erhm....and has anybody else realized that when Bono dries his face with a towel before Stay, I guess, he looks like a newt???? Pressing one eye shut tightly and looking around with the other one?????

oliveu2cm said:

I was wondering if that's what he was doing!!!
I knew it wasn't the usual "middle finger", but I figured that's what it was!!! AWESOMEEEEEE!

thanks for clearing that up!!!!!

:mac: :mac: :mac: :mac: :mac: :mac:
stupid wanker threw something at Bono.....:madspit:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
i was watching it w/ friends last nite for the umteenth time and noticed something I hadn't before. In between songs, i think it was before Bad, Bono takes a drink from a water bottle, then some security guy reaches out and like straightens his pants back over his shoe or something, and then, correct me if I'm wrong, Bono picks a wedgie!!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I meandered downstairs to see.. before Bad you say? I'm not seeing it.

Didn't somebody make a still of Bono giving the Irish bird to the guy once? I think it was Maddie or MR. LeMon?

How's that different from the peace sign? Is it because your palm is facing you when you do it and for the peace sign it's facing away from you? Joost wondering...

Re: Re: Elevation DVD LOL....

Kristie said:

I meandered downstairs to see.. before Bad you say? I'm not seeing it.

maybe not before Bad, but it's somwhere in the middle of the concert, he's at the tip of the heart and security gives him a water bottle.

Back
Top Bottom