Elevation/Boston Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ballykissangel

The Fly
OMIGOSH!
Just got my xmas present of the Elevation/Boston concert...and it's on VHS, cuz I don't have a DVD player...First off, let me say, it totally captured the Elevation experience (I waslucky enough to catch the 1st and 3rd legs of the tour!) Secondly, if you haven't seen it, try to!
TALK ABOUT "ELEVATED"LITTLE BONO....there is constant footage of the "little" guy!!!

Also, Bono rolls on the floor with another girl!! She seems totally freaked out!!

Okay, that's it...hope it's not old boring news for you grrls that are "on top" of all things u2.

Originally posted by ballykissangel:

Also, Bono rolls on the floor with another girl!! She seems totally freaked out!!
Of course she is freaked out. I freaked out when I saw Bono from 100 ft. away at the last concert I was at. That lucky girl got to lay right next to him, have her hand on his chest, and get a kiss from him!!
I am so jealous!

I can't liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

with or withooooouuuuutt yyoooouuuuu

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

"Listen....I could be a genius if I weren't so lazy"

Originally posted by ballykissangel:
OMIGOSH!

Okay, that's it...hope it's not old boring news for you grrls that are "on top" of all things u2.

actually, that WOWY part was one of my favorite parts from the DVD, that and all the time Adam was on camera!
biggrin.gif

we were awestruck by the moment....the only sounds heard was a collective *sigh* and awwwww!!!!
that is one of the sweetest things we'd ever seen!

*what a lucky girl...of course i'd only care to roll with Adam!*
biggrin.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
she is the dreamer....she's imagination

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 12-28-2001).]

Originally posted by WildHonee:
I can't liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

with or withooooouuuuutt yyoooouuuuu

I was lucky enough to see the DVD on an IMAX screen about a week before it came out. When it got to this scene, there was a collective gasp from every female in the audience. We could see every touch, and kiss since it was on such a big screen. I actually started crying!!!

(I know, I am a huge loser, that is completely obsessed with a 41 year old married father of 4, but I can't help it)

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
I was lucky enough to see the DVD on an IMAX screen about a week before it came out. When it got to this scene, there was a collective gasp from every female in the audience. We could see every touch, and kiss since it was on such a big screen. I actually started crying!!!

(I know, I am a huge loser, that is completely obsessed with a 41 year old married father of 4, but I can't help it)
I Audibly Gasped, too, whilst watching with my brother. He thought I was such a ham.

I nearly cried! And Bullet on the DVD is SO flippin' good. I sat there with me mouth open, it was just crazy good.

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

I was lucky enough to see the DVD on an IMAX screen about a week before it came out.

*gasp*

50 ft Bono?

*swooooooooooooooooon*

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Yeah, WOWY is the best. Quite a cinematic moment seeing those those two faces in synchronicity.
I still need that DVD to use it as a bridge to my dreams every night. I don't know how long this is going on...

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
actually, that WOWY part was one of my favorite parts from the DVD, that and all the time Adam was on camera!
biggrin.gif

we were awestruck by the moment....the only sounds heard was a collective *sigh* and awwwww!!!!
that is one of the sweetest things we'd ever seen!

*what a lucky girl...of course i'd only care to roll with Adam!*
biggrin.gif

YEP.

Originally posted by hippyactress:
*gasp*

50 ft Bono?

*swooooooooooooooooon*

O geez I wouldn't even care if I broke my neck lookin at that
biggrin.gif

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Originally posted by WildHonee:
O geez I wouldn't even care if I broke my neck lookin at that
biggrin.gif

I did really hurt my neck, because I insisted that we sit at the front of the theatre. I didn't want anyone to sit in front of me.

The worst part was that it started at 11:30pm on a weeknight, ended at 2am, and it was 3am by the time I drove home from the city, and dropped off my friend. I got less than 3 hrs sleep that night, and had a really bad day at work the next day. It was worth it though. I got to see the DVD 5 days before it was released!!!!!

I did really hurt my neck, because I insisted that we sit at the front of the theatre. I didn't want anyone to sit in front of me.

The worst part was that it started at 11:30pm on a weeknight, ended at 2am, and it was 3am by the time I drove home from the city, and dropped off my friend. I got less than 3 hrs sleep that night, and had a really bad day at work the next day. It was worth it though. I got to see the DVD 5 days before it was released!!!!!

Oh feck yeah it woulda been worth it! Feckin' work, what do they know about U2?

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Back
Top Bottom