Elevation Bono appreciation :-P

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and it still is the lamest Pun ever... but why are the lamest things so funny? :lol: same with the beachball and superglue captions... and Bono's fishes...

Galeongirl said:

a feck no! I'm not allowed to buy over the internet... why is it out of print??? Why is it so that with every last thing of U2 I need that isn't available anymore???
Bsides best of 1980-90, a store I knew had them when I started to become a fan, I decided to wait... and now they're gone...
vhs of Red rocks, ZooTv nd Popmart... last two I'm getting now.. but still, would be nice to have on tv
and now this.... *sigh* Why was I so late onto discovering this graet band.... *slaps herself in face*

Do you have a birthday coming up? I never realized the book was out of print. I was at a bargain bookstore with my mom, super bored, looking for U2 books on the off-chance they'd have one, and they had BPs book. I begged my mom to let me borrow money and she did. Then people told me it was a great find because the book is out of print!

Babydoll said:
i still dont get the deal with the fishes though!! what is that all about?

well, I don't know who first started that one, I know I've been using it sometimes... but It's the thing.. Bono talks, Bono moves his hands... he can't talk without moving his hands and making gestures... and when there's camera's around, you get snapshots of Bono with his arms wide... and you get the idea hes talking mighty fisherman's tales :wink:

Babydoll said:
hahaha... the fish was THIS big :D

to you have msn messenger?

:reject:
yes I do,... what did I do these two days to suddenly have three PLEBAns asking that? :reject:
no just kiddin, -----------------
always happy to serve me fans :wink:

*edit* yeppa, gotta protect me privacy somehow eh ;)

Last edited:
Right click, save. Right click, save. Right click, save. You guys have given me quite the workout today! Thanks for all the gorgeous Bono pics!:drool: :drool: :drool:

heather0720 said:
Right click, save. Right click, save. Right click, save. You guys have given me quite the workout today! Thanks for all the gorgeous Bono pics!:drool: :drool: :drool:

You have no idea what you've got yourself into, especially when Bonos name comes up! Hi.

Like it here? LOL. I've never felt more at home! It's awesome to find other people with the same Bono obsession. I love what I've gotten myself into. :love:

Time to burn some of these to a cd before my computer starts smoking!:combust:

heather0720 said:
Like it here? LOL. I've never felt more at home! It's awesome to find other people with the same Bono obsession. I love what I've gotten myself into. :love:

Time to burn some of these to a cd before my computer starts smoking!:combust:

that's the same thought I had when I got here... *nods to post count* and I'm afraid I'm addicted to this place.....

as soon as im done with anything, i come to pleba.

as soon as i log on to computer, i check pleba after email.

during nights when im free, i come to pleba.

am i addicted? ;)

and oh, what a sweet addiction!!

*quotes shakespeare* : "if bono be the food of hotness, give me more... give me excess of it, i shall die without more and more!"

see, pleba makes me quote shakespeare. :D nowhere else do i do this :)

BonosBaby12 said:
Elevation Bono :drool: This is my favorite era of Bono. I :bow: to all of you who have posted great pictures! Especially on page 1 with a view of his cute butt :combust: :faint:
:reject: I thought it wasn't allowed to do that.. so I didn't post all of mine... is his butt allowed or not? I know it is a 'private part' .. but so are his toes, his nipples and anything else we can't touch on his body! does that rule only count for the 'front' or also for the back.. can somebody clarify this for me? :confused:

his toes and nipples too?? but there have been tons of pics posted about them already, like 'pic request -bono nipples' or toes.... its not allowed?

As for the questions as to what sort of pics you are allowed to post...common sense for the most part, folks. Pics of a rearview Bono are allowed...so long as they are not the infamous beach pics that feature a bare booty...or any other bare booty shots that may surface. Pics directly pertaining to the frontal man region are not allowed.

Also, even with pics that are allowed...overly raunchy comments are not. Please just keep yourselves under control, ladies. ;)

Bonochick said:
As for the questions as to what sort of pics you are allowed to post...common sense for the most part, folks. Pics of a rearview Bono are allowed...so long as they are not the infamous beach pics that feature a bare booty...or any other bare booty shots that may surface. Pics directly pertaining to the frontal man region are not allowed.

Also, even with pics that are allowed...overly raunchy comments are not. Please just keep yourselves under control, ladies. ;)

ah thanks you :D good to know I can post pictures of the fine arse :wink: no just kidding, I'll behave myself now ^^

ok a few ones I haven't posted yet.. but that's all I have then... :)
a very hungry Bono...
bonobitingarm2vb.jpg

bonoadamhug8fy.jpg

bonoedgeguitar5kk.jpg

bonoflyingelevationbostondvd7m.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom