ELECTRICAL STORM......the video....PREDICTIONS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*BOOMCHAA!*

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
What's going to happen with the Electrical Storm music video!??!
I know it'll be on VH1, but what about MTV?!?!
And if it IS on MTV, will they debut it on TRL?!?!?
* I can't see it being on TRL:eyebrow: *
And when does it come out!?!?
And I thought they were going to show clips of it on the VMA's?!?!

:eek: :shifty: :shrug: :eek: :shifty: :shrug:

"It's about a couple in a room, feeling a storm brewing in the sky outside and equating that to the pressure they feel in their relationship..." ~ Bono about Electrical Storm

hehe, i wanna see what happens with larry and the mermaid... :evil:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
What's going to happen with the Electrical Storm music video!??!
I know it'll be on VH1, but what about MTV?!?!
And if it IS on MTV, will they debut it on TRL?!?!?
* I can't see it being on TRL:eyebrow: *
And when does it come out!?!?
And I thought they were going to show clips of it on the VMA's?!?!

:eek: :shifty: :shrug: :eek: :shifty: :shrug:

The VMA thing was a rumour. TRL, IMO, is really unlikely. lol. But that's just my silly opinion.

We'll probably be able to see it on VH1 and MTV in the morning...but when they'll debut it and all that, who knows?

Gah! Larry and the mermaid...Am I gonna have to kick her ass for Ann?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ok ok ok, listen to me , little mermaid...

LARRY IS MINE!!!MI-NE!!!!!

If you touch him...

I'M GOING TO KILL YOU LITTLE MERMAID!!!! DON'T TOUCH LARRY!!!!!!:mac: :mad: :macdevil: :evil:

I WANT MERMAID'S BLOOD.....

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH (evil laugh)

I keep getting a mental picture of Larry in a white, wet, clingy, see-through shirt in this video. After all, it was shot on the beach so he had to get at least a little bit wet, right? :drool: :drool: :drool:

Bono's shades said:
I keep getting a mental picture of Larry in a white, wet, clingy, see-through shirt in this video. After all, it was shot on the beach so he had to get at least a little bit wet, right? :drool: :drool: :drool:

:drool: :drool: :drool: Oh my!

Orginally posted by Bono's shades

keep getting a mental picture of Larry in a white, wet, clingy, see-through shirt in this video. After all, it was shot on the beach so he had to get at least a little bit wet, right? :drool: :drool: :drool:

a girl can dream....can't she?????? :angel:

*prays for larry in a see-through wet shirt*

Bono's shades said:
After all, it was shot on the beach so he had to get at least a little bit wet, right? :drool: :drool: :drool:

Larry=romp with mermaid
Mermaid=sea creature
Sea creature= well, by definition, creature of the sea
which means............
COULD BE WET LARDENCE!!!! :eek: :eek:h my: :shifty:
MOOOOOB viewing is a possibility:up:

Cant wait to see this video! :D

I think it probably will be shown on MTV most likely, on VH1 as well quite possibly.

Oh and as for Larry wet :drool: :drool: :D :love:

wertsie said:
We'll probably be able to see it on VH1 and MTV in the morning...

OMG...why is it that VH1 puts on the good videos in the morning while I trying to blow-dry my hair, putting on my shoes and make-up all at the same time...:rant:
MTV on the otherhand...is a little too hip-hop/rap for me. I can only take so many "It's get hot in herre so take off all your clothes" kinda videos. I know I'm old:shrug:

wertsie said:
ah! Larry and the mermaid...Am I gonna have to kick her ass for Ann?

:evil:

AngelofLarrydom said:

OMG...why is it that VH1 puts on the good videos in the morning while I trying to blow-dry my hair, putting on my shoes and make-up all at the same time...:rant:

THAT HAPPENED TO ME YESTERDAY!!!!!
I had a feeling they'd show U2 yesterday, so I was trying to pay close attention so I wouldn't miss it.
Well, I blow dry my hair, as soon as I'm done, I walk into my den and catch the very very end of Elevation, as they are all walking off.
I GOT SOOOO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!
THE ONLY TIME THEY SHOW U2 is when I can't see it:macdevil: :mac: :yuck: :angry: :macdevil:

It seems like every morning I turn on VH1, they play U2...And I only remember to check it once in a great while. Once I turned it to VH1 just as Walk On was ending...:mad: Oh, well...

wertsie said:
It seems like every morning I turn on VH1, they play U2...And I only remember to check it once in a great while. Once I turned it to VH1 just as Walk On was ending...:mad: Oh, well...

I don't know how many times that's happened to me. It's so annoying!!!:mad: :mad: :censored: :censored: I hope the video comes on soon, and it's when I have a tape in the VCR! Ooh...... wet Larry and the Mermaid, Episode I..........:drool: :drool: :heart: :evil: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom