Electrical Storm Dilemma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
Heres my dilemma, everynight I go to sleep listening to my ipod, to sleep I usually have my playlist of melodies, such as Velvet Dress, Hands that Built, Unchained Melody, and Electrical Storm.

Dilemma part: as soon as I hear Electrical Storm I start to dream and have the same recurring dream with Bono on a beach in a gorgeous tent with me and candles; very harem like with carpet/pillows, he is playing guitar singing and humming along waves are crashing, moon and stars....then after a few songs I wake up. Its starting to drive me insane, I don't think I can listen to this song anymore even though I love it :(

I feel at my age this is ridiculous, even though I have loved this band for 25 years.

Anyone else have such awful dilemmas such as this?:giggle:

Ooh I've had some very explisite erotic dreams about our Bono and no I'm not going to tell what they were about!?! :wink: And anyway, I don't remember every little detail of each dream. Just to say they usually involve water!!!:sexywink:
Electrical Storm!!!:drool: :heart: :bono: :heart: :flirt:

I also have a lot of dreams about seeing U2 live in concert. Very vivide ones at that. The last one I remember, I was at a stadium concert in the states and I got right in the front row and also got to meet the guys back stage!!! :ohmy:

Last edited:
crystal4470 said:
mmmm.....:wink:

every night but Larry is the main character.

And i've been a fan for 25 years as well.

yeah for us fans till the end!!!!
I used to have the JT poster on the front of my bedroom door and the one of Bono bending with guitar and long loose hair piercing eyes on the back of my door so when I shut my door he would stare at me. I would kiss it everynight.:giggle:

*sniff* I never dream about them.. and once I had this weird dream.. and Bono was in it.. but I CAN NOT REMEMBER IT ANYMORE!!!! I got up, out of bed, and swooooooosh.. gone.. nothign.. I can't remember a single thing of it! Give me that dilemma!

I had a dream only once....about Larry (gulp).... not the kind of dream one would tell one's mother about. Very ... unsettling, shall we say...

And I am an Adam girl........ what the hell was Larry doing in my sexy dream???? Showing off his impecable physique like that....:drool: shame on him.....

And shame on me for cheating.....:wink:

mjc said:
I had a dream only once....about Larry (gulp).... not the kind of dream one would tell one's mother about. Very ... unsettling, shall we say...

And I am an Adam girl........ what the hell was Larry doing in my sexy dream???? Showing off his impecable physique like that....:drool: shame on him.....

And shame on me for cheating.....:wink:

haha, same thing happened to me once,
although i am a larry-girl through and through and i had a dream about adam; when i woke up i had the strangest feeling, like i had 'betrayed' larry, LOL

oct_31st said:

haha, same thing happened to me once,
although i am a larry-girl through and through and i had a dream about adam; when i woke up i had the strangest feeling, like i had 'betrayed' larry, LOL

we should totally swap dreams........

U2 dreams are both great and awfull I think... it's silly, I know, but I always feel kinda sad after dreaming about them, whatever the situation, since I'm pessimistic and believe I'll never get my chance to see them (perform or anything) :huh:

I've had a great one though... I was in the 'Last night on earth' car, Larry was driving and I was sitting beside him, while Bono was in the back trying to piss me off by singing Pavarotti«s part in Miss Saraevo and poking his finger in my neck... lol

legethien said:

I've had a great one though... I was in the 'Last night on earth' car, Larry was driving and I was sitting beside him, while Bono was in the back trying to piss me off by singing Pavarotti«s part in Miss Saraevo and poking his finger in my neck... lol

Cool dream! I love the scene on the Best-of DVD where he is singing this part.... Great show! ;)

:drool: Adam is in my dreams every night. I try to think of Bono and even Edge sometimes but Adam's long legs and silver hair takes over.:faint:

I do not know what that man has done to me...but I like it:tongue:

Carmelu2fan said:
:drool: Adam is in my dreams every night. I try to think of Bono and even Edge sometimes but Adam's long legs and silver hair takes over.:faint:

I do not know what that man has done to me...but I like it:tongue:
[/QUOTE

I think what gets me for some strange reason is the unbuttoned shirts B wears, the great colors wears, but in my mind he is wearing a white one like the red one in the mysterious ways video. :drool: I will end up killing myself with this dream.

last night, i almost killed myself dreaming of the 'bad' video.... oh gosh... :drool: serious, brooding, sweat-soaked, black n white bono......:combust:

^^Be careful, there, Babydoll!:wink:

Seems I'm always in the middle of a fantastic Bono dream when the alarm clock goes off. So unfair. And it really messes up your whole day to start it with a string of expletives.:mad:

hahahaha.... i thought i was the only one who did that! :) glad to know im not :p yeah, the alarm screams at 7 am... and sweat-soaked, brooding sexy 'bad' bono disappears in a puff of smoke.

poof!! like that.

Back
Top Bottom