Electrical Storm Dilemma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmel, thank God you apparently don't remember the European Zooropa cover, or your dreams about Adam would involve more than Adam's long legs and silver hair. :macdevil: Suzie, you are one lucky gal...:)

I haven't had any sexy dreams about the band. While I'm asleep, that is. Unfortunately, b/c then I could keep it under control! All it takes is for me to see a pic of a band member with Sig. Other and I go off into some quite NC-17 rated WAKING dreams. My imagination runs amok. Me being an Edge gal, most of these involve Edge. Listening to clips of interviews with him is the most exquisite torture. All it takes is for me to hear Mr. Evans's dulcet tones, which trickle down over my weary ears like warm honey, and I need a new pair of panties....Shnikes!

I will not discuss my waking dreams, I blush to relate some of them, as most of them involve not myself but imagined scenarios bet. band member and spouses. Ones involving the "Maimi" lyric "getting hot in a photo booth" come to mind. That Valentines Day reposting of Edge and Morleigh smooching had me blushing like a tomato all day. I can't say what was going through my head! I can't help it, folks, the man's aura of heavenly mystery, etc where do I begin????

The very worst of my imagings, though, are pregnancy-related ones with Bono and Ali. How did B develop his fascination for people who are preggers? Oh..brother....maybe I should say that I WAS involved in one of these.....

:ohmy: :yikes: I've said too much....

JCOSTER said:
Heres my dilemma, everynight I go to sleep listening to my ipod, to sleep I usually have my playlist of melodies, such as Velvet Dress, Hands that Built, Unchained Melody, and Electrical Storm.

Dilemma part: as soon as I hear Electrical Storm I start to dream and have the same recurring dream with Bono on a beach in a gorgeous tent with me and candles; very harem like with carpet/pillows, he is playing guitar singing and humming along waves are crashing, moon and stars....then after a few songs I wake up. Its starting to drive me insane, I don't think I can listen to this song anymore even though I love it :(

I feel at my age this is ridiculous, even though I have loved this band for 25 years.

Anyone else have such awful dilemmas such as this?:giggle:

I have been a fan for 25 years as well. I used to have my room covered in U2 posters and magazines from Star Hits. And I still dream of them - by daydream or at night.

My favorite one was from 14 years ago. U2 were playing in a church basement around the time of Zoo TV. All these girls were clamoring to get on stage on touch Bono. I just sat quietly, gazing up at him. He came over to me and pulled me onstage to sing to me (I was a Bono girl once - now it's all aboout the drooms) while the other girls looked on. It was one of the more intimate and real dreams I've had about them.

One time I dreamed that Bono was married to Alison Stewart, the MTV VJ (this was early '90s). Then later I learned that he really WAS married to Alison Stewart, just a different one....

Not sure if I'd heard it before and stored it in my subconcious somewhere, or if I just came up with it on my own. :ohmy:

Teta040 said:
Carmel, thank God you apparently don't remember the European Zooropa cover, or your dreams about Adam would involve more than Adam's long legs and silver hair. :macdevil: Suzie, you are one lucky gal...:)

don't you mean Achtung Baby cover?

also, I still never have dreams about the guys and I still cannot remember that one dream I ever had... ><

Teta040 said:
All it takes is for me to hear Mr. Evans's dulcet tones, which trickle down over my weary ears like warm honey, and I need a new pair of panties....Shnikes!

That's a little too much information. We dont need to read this.

Galeongirl said:
*sniff* I never dream about them.. and once I had this weird dream.. and Bono was in it.. but I CAN NOT REMEMBER IT ANYMORE!!!! I got up, out of bed, and swooooooosh.. gone.. nothign.. I can't remember a single thing of it! Give me that dilemma!

I have had several dreams about U2...I try to remember them by either writing them down as much as I can remember and or turning them into fan fics...I dont involve myself in the fan fics but they are a great starting board...
right now Im working on a thriller/comedy/romance/drama, that resulted from a dream I had about a certain video..I need a Beta though cause I have such a craaaazzzyyy imagination and I think faster than I can type.....Anyhoo while I get my Beta, I'll be happy to share these fan fics once completed.....:)

Much as it would be lovely, I've never had really had a romantic/sexy U2 dream. Have had four U2 dreams total - two involved the band playing secret intimate gigs in weird venues, and two involved Bono flirting with me, with me turning him down. Can you imagine?? :wink: J.Lo thought I was nuts (she was my best pal in one of the two dreams). :laugh:

Last edited:
^^^J-Lo was your best friend????:eek::yikes: ...oh hey sorry!..I mean if youre a J-lo fan.....:reject:

None the less you turned down Bono in your dreams:shame: J/K...

I had a dream aboiut Edge..(Ive told these before) ,,,anyway Edge and I were friends and and he seemed smittened by me:rolleyes: so he had everyone call him "The Edge", but asked me to call him Dave...(I dont recall much but that stuck with me)

I had a rather sassy dream about Mr. Mullen...:cute:

A romantic dream about Adam....

and :evil:, :macdevil: :love:dreams about :bono:

If you've seen the video, I'm surprised it was Bono in your dream (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Laura1971 said:
If you've seen the video, I'm surprised it was Bono in your dream (not that there's anything wrong with that).

I see you're a babyface, welcome to PLEBA :)
Just take this as a piece of advice, no harm intended!
Look at the date the last post is posted, in this thread it's 04-22-2006
it's now 09-02-2006, that means this thread is a bit old, no posts in over 4 months...
Just try to post in more recent threads instead of bumping old threads :) on the first three/four pages of PLEBA the most recent threads are, otherwise this could annoy people here, because new threads are off the page because of these old threads...
Hope I didn't scare you away with this, you're very welcome here :wave:

Back
Top Bottom