"Eleation" - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FungusAmongus

War Child
Disclaimer:

Again, this is all made-up fantasy. None of it true. All a product of my warped mind.
Bono isn't married in the story... There no such thing as "Sonic Rhythms Magazine"... no artist named "Herbert Crumb" (well, i'm sure there's someone out there in the world with that name.. but.. yeah.. lol.) ... and sorry for the cheesiness of the story. LOL

ok, here is part 2!!!! *drumroll*

----

They look at eachother, confused.. disheveled... then back at the floor button panel, which isn't showing up that its on any floor. Then the light goes out.

"Oh for fuck sake!", as Bono fumbles for his cellphone for some light, then realizes he forgot it, as usual...

"Got a match?" he asks Chrissy... who's still in a semi-shock state.. oh and hates cigarettes and well, doesn't carry matches. lol.

"Nope... I don't actually.."

"Ah, a non-smoker?" he grins...
She nods, still with a funny look on her face, confused at what the hell's going on, and rather actually her concentration taken off the fact that they're stuck, but who she's actually stuck with... and obviously, what the heck just took place 30 seconds earlier.

"Yep... I'm sorry.." she blurts out, not really sure why the hell she apologized for not being a smoker, still a little out of it.. and he starts to laugh. "Sorry? Whatcha sorry for? I'm not that bad am I?"

"Oh... absolutely not..." she grins, nodding her head.
He's got a big smirk on his face as he continues pulling up his pant leg.
"What in the hell are you doing? Hmm, wait, lemme guess..." Chrissy laughs, watching Bono fumble around in his sock....
He looks up at her with the cheekiest expression... Oh, god he was so adorable...
"I.. (huffing slightly out of breath).. sometimes find random odd things in my socks and shoes... a-hA!! eureeka hallelujah!" he rejoices, holding up a match pack..
"You come in handy, I must say..." Chrissy chuckles, shaking her head. This man was full of strange mysteries, that's for sure.
"I do, indeed...." he says winking.. most likely letting his dirty mind take that to a double meaning...

He lights the thing up, as Chrissy is sort of pacing about...

Next thing she knows, he's lit up a cigarette...
God she hated those things... and trapped in an elevator... with one? No.. oh god, no... but.. this was Bono...

She gives him a devious look.

He chuckles. "What?" damn that grin...

"Okay, okay.. I'll put it out..."

She smiles.

He continues to grin. Getting more mischeivious as the seconds pass.
'AHH!! I bet he fucking planned all of this. I know it...' she thinks to herself. Damn him. Damn him for being so damn adorable over there...
STOP GRINNING!!! AHH!!! she tried not to keep looking... everytime she did, her heart skipped a beat. She couldn't trust herself at this moment...

"Oh... what the hell... lets use the emergency button thing...", they both realize at the same time, as they were so oblivious to realize something as obvious as that. Ha ha ha. Takes one to know one, eh? lol.

God, she was shaking... he keeps looking at her, with that blasted grin... both not saying much of anything... waiting for help. Her head flooding with questions. Why was he here to see her? What just happened earlier? WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!! she knew she couldn't formulate a proper sentence whatsoever...
Bono leans against the elevator wall, fumbling his fingers about...
"You know what?", he finally speaks up, armed with a lopsided grin... making her jump. "Mmm?", finally out of her distraction.. sort of.

"You're a really good kisser."

What? What the hell?

That cheeky little bastard.

He gets a look on his face as if he's got some new exciting idea going on in that head of his. She'd seen that look before... oh, in TV interviews... WHAT THE HELL??????????? this was unreal. this was a dream. bono?? nah...
she and bono.. stuck in an elevator...
She was more convinced now that he planned this whole thing.... he probably paid someone off to stop the elevator. Mhmm. This was gonna be an experience...
She was frozen in her spot. He decides to move closer...
Every nerve in her body was going insane. Literally insane. Electrical charges zooming off eachother... she thought her heart was gonna pop out her chest.
Lovely, I'll die stuck in here with Bono... in an elevator...
Hmm, maybe he was a defibiliator in those socks of his along with everything else. Hmm. lol.

He reaches into his jacket pocket. A very lovely jacket, she noticed.
Resembled the one he wore in the "One" video, sort of... (heart pounds some more). "What the hell... where the heck is it.." he mumbles to himself, feeling around in his pocket.
Hmm, whatever you're looking for Bono... maybe its in your sock.. she thinks to herself..
"Hmm, maybe its in your sock...", she winks.
He laughs, giving the most delectable grin again... "Actually..."
Then he pulls out a candybar... only to drop it...
She goes to pick it up, as he does...
Moving forward.. her sneaker shoe lace must've been untied and she trips, falling over knocking Bono over, her along with him.

Oh shit...

They're now ontop one another.. sort of...
Dangerously close to one another.. their eyes meet...
She feels him against her... driving her over the edge again.

Simultaneously, their faces begin to meet closer... a kiss imminiment...

The suddenly, the elevator door opens.

A dozen people are waiting out in the lobby.. looking in at the scene inside.

LOL.

Chrissy gets up, "hahaha.. sorry.. we fell!", clumsily trying to stand up as he's having trouble standing up, looking as if he were drunk, LOL. her thoughts going a million miles a second... she always said crazy shit when she was stuck in a weird situation off guard. oh god, what the hell did these people see. oh lord. oh fuck.... oh jesus.. mother mary of god....

The elevator maintenence guy standing there chuckles, "sorry, mam. hope you guys weren't in there for too long. we got it fixed. we've been having problem with this one all week.."

In another situation she would be cursing the guy out by now, for not just shutting the thing down if it was having problems before, and flipping out.. but now she felt like thanking him. lol.

Bono manages to stand up, back in his "Man for the People" mode... straightening out his clothes. Still looking like a disheveled mess.. oh he always was anyway. an adorable one, at that. LOL.

"Ahhh.. thankyou, my man. I now Christen you.. The ElevaJesus..", Bono says, bowing to the guy... the guy confused... looking at Chrissy, comically confused.
Chrissy couldn't keep a straight face.
"ElevaJesus?" the guy asks.
"Yes. My savior. God bless you.", Bono says funnily, bowing over, kissing his hand. He was in a very giddy, goofy mood. Maintenence guy still confused. LOL.
People are whispering, standing around.. recognizing that he's Bono.
Some totally clueless. Chrissy wasn't really any longer aware of them.... getting to witness the charm of Bono before her.

A lady yells out from the distance, "Bono, I love you!!!!!"
"I love you too!!!" he calls out proudly, chuckling to himself... "See, they can't resist my Irish charms", he leans over saying to Chrissy, winking at her.
Her face red and flushed as a bloody red apple. She could feel a blood clot coming on, she was blushing so bad. 'STOP THAT!!!!' she yelling at herself from inside.
Then the lady who yelled out earlier... shows her face and turns out.. its actually a guy... "Mind if I have a kiss?"
Bono's face showing his thoughts 'ah crap..'
What the hell? You've kissed plenty of guys, whats the problem? LOL
Chrissy nudges him to go ahead..
He smooches the guy quickly on the lips.. who's now running down the lobby, "I'VE BEEN BLESSED!!!" people are laughing and clapping.
Oh man.... this whole building is being corrupted now. LOL.
Man, he sure was something else. Crazy, nuts... charming... whatever you wanna call it. lol.

Bono puts his arm around Chrissy, to her suprise... sweetly pulling her in very close... "Sorry to cut this party short, my bless'd ones (jokingly, as laughter arises among the crowd), but my lady and I must be going now..."
His lady? LOL

A couple of people asked for autographs and Bono cheerfully obliged.
Ok, time to head out now.
"ElevaJesus!!" he shouts back out, kneeling to the ground in a silly dramatic pose... throwing a kiss to the guy again, who... still had the same confused look on his face.

He puts his arm back around Chrissy again, who's cracking up. Damn, he was awesome. It would be amazing to be around him everyday.
They joyfully walk towards her magazine station... some people looking on, wondering if their eyes were playing tricks on them.
She couldn't believe this was happening to her. Bono.. THE... Bono.
Why me? Oh, he isn't interested in me... There's probably more to it.
I suck. Oh, shut up. Stop thinking...

They turn the corner... they find no one around...
She looks down and notices he's wearing two different colored socks. Dark purple and the other one green. Green? LOL.
She lightly chuckles at that...
Bono looks over at her, arm still around her... so warm and so loving. 'Oh someone save me....'
She goes to comment on the socks, when out of the blue, before she could even get a word out.. he kisses her cheek.
Damn tease.

"I know what you're thinking..." he grins.
"Hmm, oh really. And whats that?"
"You think my socks are sexy...", grinning and winking again, proudly.
How the hell did he know I'd been... Ah, feckin psychic bastard. LOL

"Ah come on, admit it. You love 'em. Especially the green one. I don't blame ya. He's a sexy little bastard. You know you want him", he teases...

HAHA! What the hell? Was this some new kind of pick-up line? LOL
Damn, how the hell can one person be so damned adorable. is this possible?
Oh shut up... stop these thoughts. ya just met him for god sake!! LOL

"I must say, he's absolutely charming", Chrissy can't help laughing.
"Who's more charming? Purple, Green.. or um.. white?"
"White?"
"Well, I gotta say, I don't tan... I just burn.. then sloth. white's a better look, methinks" oh.. white was him. LOL
very funny. ha ha ha.

"Hmm... I'd say Green..", Chrissy speaks up, smirking. Teasing the crazy little Irishman.
Aww, now he looks dissapointed.
"Great.. now I'm competing against a bloody sock..."
"HAHAH!! Sorry..."
"No you're not...", he pouts.
Ugh, this torturing charm was driving her mad. DAMN HIM!!!

Ah, they arrive at their destination.
The last 40 mins seemed like an eternity...
Leave to fetch a pastry.. return with a Bono. What?

Maggie drops her drink on the floor as Chrissy and Bono pass by. Bono laughs at this.
"Um... you um.. had a message.. um... Mr. B. called again.. and.. um..", she could barely talk not believing her eyes.

"Ah, she got the message", Bono replies, winking at Maggie who quickly realizes he's Mr. B.
Chrissy's surely not used to all of this public craziness.. but.. well, its Bono.. and wherever Bono roams... craziness follows...

He goes to kiss Maggie's hand, "Nice to meet you, Maggie. I believe we've spoken on the phone before", giving her a wink that made her face turn beat red and weak.
She glances up at Chrissy, who's still a little dazed herself.
They walk into her office and she trips over a bunch of stuff she had on the floor. "Shit!"
Bono laughs. "You always have this place such a mess?"
She gives him a sneering look, which was very comical.
"I take that as a yes!!!" he says making himself comfortable on the mini sofa... covered in crap tossed there earlier. lol.
He's looking through everything, chuckling to himself.

Ah, finally. In the quietness and privacy of her.. messy... office. lol.

Chrissy plops herself down opposite of him. Not sure where she should be sitting.. worrying if this location is right.. is this too close? Is that too far away? Oh god, what's he really here to see me for??

He's grinning to himself.. watching her nervously plot herself.

"So... ", he starts...
"So..." she adds. getting more nervous... and still not able to keep her mind off that kiss earlier. my god, that mouth can do things she didn't even know was possible.

"So, you're the mysterious Mr. B...", she says... so many questions still in her head. She was one who was always asking questions, digging, nagging.. always, but for the first time she wasn't sure where to begin. lol.
"Yup... took me a while to meet you.. but I'm finally here", he smiles. "Edge finally let me out of the studio...", grinning.
Hmm.. took him a while? I wonder what he means...
Wait.. did he just say "to meet you??" me??

He seemed much calmer all of the sudden... still the joking little showman, but calmer for some reason.

Should she ask, what brought him here? Oh god, that might sound weird.

Chrissy was always one to be overly paranoid and anaylyze shit way too much before doing things. She drover herself mad sometimes.
Bono seemed to be able to read right through her. Which was funny... as soon as she thought this...

"You're probably wondering what brought me here today...", he says, fumbling with her little fish ornament she once had hanging on her desk lamp shade, but had since found a home on the floor. LOL.
"And you're little lovely fish here is probably wondering how he got on the floor...", he laughs.

She wasn't sure if she should be embarassed or what.. but fuck it. LOL.
Her messes.. were a part of her. So...

She really didn't feel self-conscious around him anymore. She felt good around him and he actually seemed to be charmed by her neurosis. lol.

There was this kindness in his eyes... she couldn't quite explain it... but it made her feel really good.

"Yep... I was wondering. Yep..", almost worried what she might hear, but quickly fear washed away seeing the smile on his face.

"You're a big fan of the band, huh...", still looking down at the fish in his hands... playing with it. Hmm, could he be nervous? Bono? Nervous?? Oh shit... this can't be good. Or maybe it is?
This was a weird question sort of.. not what she expected...
After all that had just happened, she wasn't really sure how to respond.
Oh yes... he had no idea how much she loved them. She'd been following them for years and if it weren't for them, she probably wouldn't have gotten into the job she's in now.
She didn't want to come across as a crazed fan... some starstruck maniac, neurotic woman either. Ah, here she goes again.

"Yep. Of course. Quite a long time. I've always loved you guys. I grew up with the music", she smiles.
Oh hell, the wave of nervousness again.... dum de dum...

He smiled... he knew more about her than she knew he did. He knew what she was thinking.

"Eh, don't tell me you were one of those Edge lover girls.." he laughs, cringing.

She couldn't help but laugh. "Hahaha... well, I love The Edge.. but... um, not in that way... don't worry."
She sees him still smiling at that. "Yeah.. he won't even let me kiss him anymore. That man is evil."
Oh she loved it when he'd do that to Edge...

Still fumbling about with the fish. AHH!!!! What's he sqiurming around!! The suspense... killing.. killing...heh.

A few seconds of silence.

What on Earth could be making Bono nervous?

"I've been reading your magazine for years. Well, I guess you can say I'm a fan of yours... you know. Yep. ", he stumbles around. It was so adorable.

Oh jesus.. the blood.. in the head.. rushing.... *thud*

Bono? A fan of mine? Ok, who the hell drugged me and put me into this dream?

Eh? What?

She couldn't help but smile till her face was about to pop.

"Aw, thankyou. I'm really glad you enjoy it." *mentally slaps self in head* what the hell? thats what you say?!?

"Especially your Top 5 monthly reviews..." he chuckles.
"What's so funny?", with a curious chuckle and smile.
"Nothing.. heh"
"Ah, what??"
"It's all over the place. I love it."
"You are weird. Really weird."
"Yeah... my band mates say that to me everyday. So, that's nothing new", he laughs.

They both just keep laughing at really nothing..

"What exactly is this fish for anyway??", he laughs, finally putting it down.
HA.. what a way to break a moment. lol.

"You know.. I have no idea really... I've been using it as a decoration for my desk lamp..", she laughs.

He shakes his head.
God this was weird. It's almost as we've known eachother for the longest time.
The things that can happen in just an hour...

They find eachother looking into eachother's eyes again.
She found a peace there. That look he gave her. God. What was it about him???

...and then leans in closer to her.. reaches for her hand...
oh lord...

"Will you join me for dinner later this evening?", kissing her hand again, sending a spark through her body.

"Of course."

He smiles, pleased with himself...

"I knew you wouldn't object", he winks.

He realized what time it was. He was supposed to meet Edge. Edge would be furious if he was late...

"Uhh, I hate cutting this short... but.. I'm supposed to meet Edge in... 10 minutes. He's gonna kill me. Hey, you wanna come along?"

"And watch him kill you??!" she laughs.

"Well... it could be interesting... depending on what he uses to do the job with. That damn amplifier of his can do a lot of damage..." he jokes.
Then again.. LOL.

She didn't know what to do. She needed to sit back and calm herself down a bit.

"Nah, it's okay. I have to finish some work real quick for the boss. Or else I'll be dead, too. That won't be fun... having us both dead..."

he looks a little sad at that. but.. "its okay. we'll have plenty of time to make up for it." with a smile.
hmm... whats he got planned up those oversized sleeves of his...

"wait!! you're supposed to be at that meeting in a couple hours! and what the heck is this suprise meeting all about anyway??" she added.

"I'll be there. don't worry. you'll see. ", he winks. "now, I must be going... the eeedge awaits.."

hmm damn suspense.

he puts her lamp shade fish ontop of the lamp shade, laughing... clumsily nervous.. like a kid on his first date or something. lol.
she couldn't help but smile.

"I will see you very soon, my sweet..", he says, pulling her back into him again, pressing his lips to hers once again, taking her by suprise.
a short, but very sweet, warm kiss... his fingers caressing her cheek, tickling her senses. she could stay like this forever... in his arms.

he slowly pulls away, and looks into her eyes... and smiles.

"See you in a bit", and winks... walking out the door.

She plops back down at her desk. Weak... dizzy. Feeling as if this has all been a dream. She could still feel the warmth of his arms around her. oh jesus, she was falling for him.

"what the hell have i gotten myself into now?" she laughs to herself, smiling... as the fish falls off the lampshade.

---------

Bono walks out of the building... walking down the street. Big smile on his face. Arms flaling all about, as he always does... but more so now.

"What the hell have I gotten myself into now?" he laughs to himself..

(Hmm, sound familiar? lol)

(to be continued)

Back
Top Bottom