Either somebody has gone coocoo at U2 World Service or...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
...the Irish and Argentian Post Services suck!

Why? Yesterday i got a big white envelope. I was like: Mmmhhh... This looks familiar...I opened it and guess what? It was U2's Propaganda Magazine, SUMMER 2002! wtf??? :huh: :lol:

How come did I receive the magazine 2 years after it was released??? I still don't get it. I know parcels and letters from abroad take a while to arrive, but 2 years?????

Has anybody else experienced this? :scratch:

PS: Does anybody have an e-mail addy for U2 world Post Service? Thanks! :wave:

I heard a story on the news one time about a lady who got a long lost love letter from her old boyfriend when he was in WW2! It had taken a trip around the world and was buried in the back of an old Post Office somewhere. This was 2 or 3 years ago, and the letter had been missing for almost 60 years!

U2Kitten said:
I heard a story on the news one time about a lady who got a long lost love letter from her old boyfriend when he was in WW2! It had taken a trip around the world and was buried in the back of an old Post Office somewhere. This was 2 or 3 years ago, and the letter had been missing for almost 60 years!

How depressing and yet oddly happy!

Yeah, and she was probably holding a grudge against him all these years for not writing :huh:

arw9797 said:
:eyebrow: that's really weird that you'd get a magazine two years later. What's the date on the envelope?

It said June 2002 :scratch:

Well, I think they will ahve to make it uo to me for all the trouble. And I will only be able to forgive them if they send me VIP PAsses for all future U2 shows :lol:

Back
Top Bottom