Eeep!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DML

War Child
EEEEP! Tomorrow I'm gettin on the plane and FLYING! I'm soooooooo scared, I HATE FLYING...I don't even know if I'll be able to do it, last time I was on a plane I fainted, and to make matters worse, I woke up this morning with a sinus infection :no: it's not gonna be a fun flight and I feel SORRY for anyone who is on the plane with me...tehe. But I want to see my family and friends SOOOO bad even if it is only for the weekend...grr to decisions :rant: If I'm able to use the compie at my brother's house I'll bust on and tell you all how I did. (If I can do this, that means I'm good to go to....IRELAND)

BUT IN OTHER DANA NEWS (yes, this is REAAAAAAALY good news) Remember the other night in chat I was complainin bout that LOOONG dumb application I filled out for Blockbuster? WELL! My interview was yesterday and it LOOKS LIKE I GOTS A JOB THERE! :D So cross your fingers for me when I call on Monday (they wanted me to call tomorrow, but well, I won't be in ANY condition to be callin ANY WHERE after this monstorous flight) I think my getting this job was due to the fact of when the lady asked me my favorite movie (YES! They ASKED that....hahahaha) and I said "The Godfather" and she seemed so surprised that someone my age liked that movie :angel: I almost added with every U2 movie followed with a close second, but I decided I was already pushin it by sayin The Godfather.

I'm sure the flight will be fine. If you need some encouragement, I've found that listening to The Unforgettable Fire always calms me down. :yes:

And congrats on the job. :up:

Congrats on the new job :up:

And I agree about listening to U2 CD's on the plane-I have flown twice since Sept 11th, and that was the only thing that relaxed me. Everything will be OK, and have a great trip!

congrats on the job!! :up:

i'm sure you'll do fine on your trip. just stay calm (listen to uf or something like madonna's child suggested) and don't look out the window. i'm not freaked out by flying, but my mom is, and she says that's what freaks her out, is looking out the window. good luck! :D

I did it :D I made it home in nearly one piece. tehe, anyway, here are some highlights of the trip.

Flying to NJ:
-There was a man next to my mother that we fondly called "The Nose Picker" :barf: The whole flight...blarg.
-My brother, mind you he is going to be 22 next week, was so bad. He was annoying me so much, maybe that was outta boredom, I don't know.) Of course I won't add that I did some random things myself. :shifty:
-This guy was sitting there talking on one of those phones on the airplane during take off. We called him "Man Who Wanted to be Cool Talking on the $300 a Minute Phone"
-The guy in front of us was watching a movie on his laptop, for some of the flight, I watched too.
-And this one shows of HOW much I have become a New Jerseyian: The family behind us got all excited to see NYC because it was there first time seeing it, it weirded us out.
-I think it was this pilot's first time landing or something, he didn't do a very good job. :rolleyes:
-After the 'snack" the flight attendants went around selling plane shaped animal crackers (aptly named 'Just PLANE cookies) and we were starving, so we bought 4 boxes of them. My brother decided to start dive bombing them at my head, and also at Man Who Wanted to be Cool Talking on the $300 a Minute Phone.

NJ:
-We went to rent the car, and as it turns out, we got a free upgrade, thus making me yell "Hot DOG" (or well, dawg)
- I got my favorite pizza from our favorite pizza joint (that may have been the HIGHLIGHT of the whole trip) :drool:
-My oldest brother and my cousin were hysterical at my cousin's wedding. We were known as "The Infamous Table 9" haha. One of the things they were doing were using rolled up pieces of paper as kazoo's (mind you these two are 27 & 29)
-I was visiting my friend and she has a picture of Larry hanging up, and I didn't realize it was Larry. :eeklaugh:

Flying to Fl:
-Oh well, I can't think of anything interesting as A: my brother and I both once again didn't act our age and B: The flight was nearly empty. (prolly cause once everyone found out we were on that flight they cancelled their tickets)

Needless to say, aside from my ears and me yet again nearly fainting one I stood up to go to the bathroom, the two flights were fine, so that means on my spring break, I'm flying up again...yay!

AND, I almost forgot, just as we were going down to Orlando on Thursday night, the phone rang, it was Blockbuster offering me the JOB! :dance: I start on Wednesday :)

Back
Top Bottom