EEEEEKKKKKK!!!! I am so excited! I have a belly dancing gig with "U2"!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
Guess what? Guess what?????? I just got an email from both "Bono" and "Adam" from Elevation, the Toronto tribute band, and they have just invited me to become their official belly dancer! Maybe I will be performing with them at their next gig in April, in full costume!!!!

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

*has nervous breakdown*

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Guess what? Guess what?????? I just got an email from both "Bono" and "Adam" from Elevation, the Toronto tribute band, and they have just invited me to become their official belly dancer! Maybe I will be performing with them at their next gig in April, in full costume!!!!

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

*has nervous breakdown*

OMFG!!! That's awesome!!!! *dances around for you*
biggrin.gif

Oh My God!! Jessica that is awesome. It turned out really well that you got up the courage to dance last night. I am so happy for you!!! I wish that Sudbury wasn't four hours away, because I would love to come and see you, but I have already decided that I am going to the April show, and now I have another reason
biggrin.gif

What are you going to wear??? You really are the next Morleigh!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

I just LOVE you guys. You are the most supportive, enthusiastic friends in the ENTIRE world!!!

Spinny, I'm not going to Sudbury (other commitment already) but I guess the April gig will be my first.

*Goes to study Morleigh video - never thought I'd live to see the day I'd do that!! LOL!*

I'm so nervous, I feel like throwing up already!!!
icon24.gif

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 02-28-2002).]

Spinny, I'm not going to Sudbury (other commitment already) but I guess the April gig will be my first.

Woo Hoo!! I get to see your debut!! I just know that you are going to awesome Jess!!!

*Mark's April 5th on her Calender*

------------------
***Spinny***

I spin so ceaselessly
"

JESS!!!!

Congrats! It sounds like your party was a blast last night!

Woohoo!

Is it just me, or do REALLY good things happen for everyone everytime U2 does something big?

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

You know something funny? It just ocurred to me that I'm like the "fake" Morleigh! I am married to an Edge lookalike, and dancing for a U2-alike band! LOLLLL!!!
biggrin.gif

You know something funny? It just ocurred to me that I'm like the "fake" Morleigh! I am married to an Edge lookalike, and dancing for a U2-alike band! LOLLLL!!!
biggrin.gif

OOoooooooooooooooo.... it's like the twillight zone

*play theme in background*

Seriously though, get pics......... sounds like an awesome opportunity.

------------------
Daisy

and you become the monster
so the monster will not break you

Bonobono is a gentle boy

Originally posted by ZooGrl:
Ahh Jess that is so cool! Where is the show? I am *sooo* ready for a road trip!

Yes, Yes, Yes!! All the local (and not so local) Pleba girls need to come down. It will be a blast, and we can cheer on Jessica together. I won't have my own place yet, so I can't offer accomadations, but I will do whatever I can to make everyone feel totally comfortable in our groovy city!!

Don't be nervous Jess, like you said. It is soooooo worth the trip just to see the band. I don't imagine that anyone will be dissapointed. Your dancing is just the icing on the cake
biggrin.gif

------------------
***Spinny***

I spin so ceaselessly
"

Wow Jess that is so cool. You will totally rock. We will want to hear all about it afterwards.
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

That is so cool, Jess!!!
biggrin.gif

I wanna come see you!! Take lots of pictures ok? (Or have a BP Fallon lookalike do it for ya, hehe)
smile.gif

------------------
Italians do it better

JESS! Wow that is so so so great!!! What an awesome opportunity for you!!! Seriously, I'm so happy for ya! Yay we definitely want pics!

Congrats Mrs. Edge! That's *so* awesome!!!!
But you're not coming to Sudbury?
frown.gif

<------ *cries*

------------------
nan
MacPhisto made me do it

Every little thing's gonna be alright

AWESOME Jessica! And I love that you're the "fake" Morleigh! lol!

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

That is totally awesome, Jess!
I wish I could come see you- I'm sure you'll be awesome! (It would be great if we could get a PLEBA road trip together to come see you perform)

And LOL @ being the fake Morleigh!

That's fabulous news Jess!!!! I'm sure you'll be spectacular!
biggrin.gif

Well we get to see pics??

smile.gif

------------------
Show a little faith
There's magic in the night

Back
Top Bottom