Edun - One Tshirt Event

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And you got a great pic of Westport's daughter Sarah. He said his flash didn't go off. She was very cute. At the end of the evening, he told her he'd give her a dollar if she went up to Ali to say thank you for coming and goodnight. She wouldn't say goodnight, but she did go over to Ali & say thank you. Ali was so sweet! And when Sarah came back, she held out her hand and asked for her money :laugh:

Babydoll .... :flirt:

might as well post these too:

Img_0631LilaAliMaddy.jpg

Img_0642LilaAli.jpg

Great pics everyone! Seems like this event was different than the past ones in that there wasnt a presentation. It seemed more casual and intimate..Nice of you to introduce yourself to my brother, Lila:wink: Glad that surprised him..he called me from Nordstrom saying that Bono and Edge were there so he deserves that:yes:

teenie said:
Great pics everyone! Seems like this event was different than the past ones in that there wasnt a presentation. It seemed more casual and intimate..Nice of you to introduce yourself to my brother, Lila:wink: Glad that surprised him..he called me from Nordstrom saying that Bono and Edge were there so he deserves that:yes:

Ha!

:hi5:

BTW, the pic of Ali & Maddy... I had taken one, and looked at it to see that Maddy was blinking. Ali kindly offered to take another :yippie:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

Aww, that's nice :up:.

Has Maddy had a growth spurt? She looks a lot taller than in Hawaii.

Congrats to everyone who was there :hug:.

I think so - she says she's about 5' tall no, or really close to it (and no braces too!). But when you see her around her friends, you see how "height-deprived" she is. Her friends are all a head taller than her or something. Heck! They're even taller than me :lol: :sad:

Lila64 said:

I think so - she says she's about 5' tall no, or really close to it (and no braces too!). But when you see her around her friends, you see how "height-deprived" she is. Her friends are all a head taller than her or something. Heck! They're even taller than me :lol: :sad:

She must be happy to have the braces off. I remember when I got them off (many years ago :reject: ), it was like "free at last!" :lol:.

Glad you guys had a good time :).

Lila64 said:
I've been outed, LOL! Great pics u2jesusgirl! :up:

There was a shirt-top I liked on a mannequin, but it was about $155. That's about $155 too much for me :sad: I liked the tank-ish top that one of the models changed into after wearing a mini-dress. It was a sample only apparently. Maybe it will be available later on.

And that picture where you said 'I see you', I was gonna take a picture of the 2 of you, but all I would have gotten was the back of your heads. I passed :wink:

Their clothes are SOOOO expensive!! even that scarf was $70...

Lila64 said:
And you got a great pic of Westport's daughter Sarah. He said his flash didn't go off. She was very cute. At the end of the evening, he told her he'd give her a dollar if she went up to Ali to say thank you for coming and goodnight. She wouldn't say goodnight, but she did go over to Ali & say thank you. Ali was so sweet! And when Sarah came back, she held out her hand and asked for her money :laugh:

Img_0631LilaAliMaddy.jpg

Img_0642LilaAli.jpg

Do you know how to get that picture to him Lila? if so, please pass it along. That little girl was SO adorable.

Dion - yeah, I sent him a PM about the thread, and hopefully he'll look in. If not, I'll email him, or see if I still have his address somewhere. He took some pics as well, not to mention pics of Sarah & Maddy on his iPhone :cute: :jealous:

And thanks for the kind words everyone :hug: :hi5:

so happy for everybody!! great pics, great event! :applaud: thankyou!

Ali looks wonderful, but even more so, she IS wonderful. :cute:

wish i could have been there! (time to move closer to LA or NYC!!!) ;)

u2jesusgirl said:
IMG_2128_edited.jpg

QUOTE]

u2jesusgirl, i was playing around with this pic of yours for a new avatar. let me know if it's ok, otherwise i'll change to something else. it's such a lovely shot of Ali!

thankyou!

Jeannieco said:
u2jesusgirl said:
IMG_2169.jpg

Wow, what a striking pair they make! They are both gorgeous people!
Is Rogan attached? He must have the ladies hanging off of him!
:drool:

He is very quiet and reserved, but at the same time very friendly and polite when spoken too.

They were posing for this camera crew from The Sundance channel for some show.

Lila64 said:
Dion - yeah, I sent him a PM about the thread, and hopefully he'll look in. If not, I'll email him, or see if I still have his address somewhere. He took some pics as well, not to mention pics of Sarah & Maddy on his iPhone :cute: :jealous:

And thanks for the kind words everyone :hug: :hi5:

I heard from him!!!

Last edited:
Lila64 said:

Img_0631LilaAliMaddy.jpg

Img_0642LilaAli.jpg

Lila your a rock'in mom for taking Maddy to another fabulous event! Lookin pretty hot too!

Back
Top Bottom