Edun - One Tshirt Event

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got back a few photos from my brother who went with his fiancee Nora. Both got pics with Ali/ Rogan. I even got an early Christmas gift! (I see Maddy and U2jesusgirl in two of the pics).

656911424503_0_BG-1.jpg

136911424503_0_ALB.jpg

146911424503_0_BG.jpg

336911424503_0_BG-1.jpg

946911424503_0_ALB-1.jpg

856911424503_0_ALB.jpg

hi teenie! Just got home!!! I was standing next to Maddy in that pic you have above, but I'm hidden. I was just about to have my pic taken with Ali, when your brother was getting your shirt signed. He said to make it to Christine, and Ali made sure of the spelling. I asked him if they were T** and N***, and he was surprised, LOL. I told him you sent me a pic so I could try & recognize him. Met lots of people there, all apparently hoping to catch a glimpse of Mr. Hewson, who was not present. I will try & upload our pics tonight if possible.

Ali couldn't have been any kinder - very sweet. We did proceed to ask her how the band's next recording was coming along, and she said very well, and that there would be an album in 2008 and tour in 2009 :) :) :)

So nice to meet so many of you, those that post and those that lurk :shifty: :wave:

These are the best of my bunch:

Img_0629Ali.jpg

Img_0637Ali.jpg

Img_0638AliRogan.jpg

Img_0640AliMaddy.jpg

I have one of Ali with Rhonda's son, if anyone knows her I'd be happy to email it to her.

Ali was VERY SWEET!!! GENEROUS and BEAUTIFUL!!!! I litterally started to sweat when I went up to her and introduced myself..I dont know why I felt nervous!! but just like her sexy hubby she has a very calm aura about her and the rest of the evening got better..she hung out meeting siging and taking pics..She seemed very happy...Rogan is such a sweetie!!!and very cute!!!...
Ali's business partner Christian introduced himself while I was waiting to get another pic of Ali and and told me about all the wonderful things the EDUN and ONE projects have done for India, Peru especially Africa.
I had such a GREAT time, but I wore mad heels and now Im paying for it :( ...None the less GREAT TIME!!
I met a lot of great people, Lila, Maddy, Dion, Rolando Juan Carlos and his wife Cindy(?)Rhonda and a few more I cant recall at the moment... The rest of you crazies I already knew ;)
It was nice seeing you again, Chery, Ally, LA Twins, Zey, Ashley and I know Im forgetting names right now becasue Im so tired
...:huh:

Tennie I saw your bro there ;)

I have good pics to post but will do so tomorrow when I upload ;)

Last edited:
Wow, Ali is just getting more and more beautiful. I'm glad for all of you who got to meet her, thanks for sharing your experience.

VERY COOL!!! :applaud: for you all.

BF1- so happy for you!!!

Were there a LOT of people there? Was it easy for you and the others to get pictures with them? How long did this last?

Caroni said:
^Bonofox Estoy muy contenta por ti :hug: :hug: me alegro muchisimo!!!!!

Lástima que no se haya hecho el headparade :lmao: pero no creo que las hubiesen dejado entrar con eso al evento:lmao:

Gracias Caroni:hug:, Si me diverti mucho!! Ali es un ENCANTO!!! y lo del "head parade" bueno, eso estaba planeado para NY!! No se si todavia se va a ser ;)
Lastima no se nos ocurio aser a head parade para Ali :)

blm said:
VERY COOL!!! :applaud: for you all.

BF1- so happy for you!!!

Were there a LOT of people there? Was it easy for you and the others to get pictures with them? How long did this last?

Thank you hun! :hug: It was a great time, There were quite a lot of people when Ali was there she arrive a little after 6pm and left about 15 till 8:00, Just like Bono she was very attentive to each and every one of us signing , and posing for pics ect... and looked you in the eye when you spoke to her..such a sweet lady ;)

Ali and Bono are a match made in heaven. No wonder they found each other early on. They were meant to be together, to do the wonderful things they do.:heart:

BonoFox1 said:
P.S I was going to ask Rogan about the hoodie with wings that Bono wears, But Ashley has already asked him and he said it wil beback NEXT SPRING!!!!!!!:hyper:

Actually I asked him about it when I was talking to him alone and he told me he was thinking of bringing it back again in the Spring (Prob for the fall/winter collection).
I asked him will you do that as a personal request from me? And he said YES! haha!!
I can hope right!!!?? So maybe ladies we can have another shot at getting that hoodie or at least that design on something.

Such a NICE man!! I told him I loved his designs and talked about them.

IMG_2164.jpg

Ash, Jesus Girl, Rogan and Zey

I've been outed, LOL! Great pics u2jesusgirl! :up:

There was a shirt-top I liked on a mannequin, but it was about $155. That's about $155 too much for me :sad: I liked the tank-ish top that one of the models changed into after wearing a mini-dress. It was a sample only apparently. Maybe it will be available later on.

And that picture where you said 'I see you', I was gonna take a picture of the 2 of you, but all I would have gotten was the back of your heads. I passed :wink:

Back
Top Bottom