Edun Launch Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
Can someone get the images on wireimage bigger from yesterday's Edun Launch in Sach Fifth Avenue in Chicago?

4969980.jpg

hi from the Chicago GA line where it is in the 40's and raining :( I drove by Saks yesterday and didn't see a line outside but Bono was on the news. They had the typical cheesey quote: "Rocker Bono is involved in a clothing line that 'U2' can wear." :slant: Can't wait to see pics!

Gah!!!!! I went by Saks around 7 yesterday. There weren't that many people around so everything was cool for a while. Two black vans pulled up and we all started walking up to try to get a glimpse. Out comes Ali first, then Bono. Two guys totally ruined it for the rest of the group by waving their pictures around and yelling like madmen. Bono just smiled and went inside. Bono looked good! :) Ali is really beautiful.

Kellyahern, you're great! Thank you very much for the pictures! As always.:wink:

Thanks a lot!

They're so cute together. On every single photo.:)

hi guys - went to saks today - which is right across the street from the hotel the guys are staying at (apparently lots of band member sightings but not by me:( ) Anyway - the Edun clothes are really cute with one with wings on it (hoodie inspiration?)
will report back from the show tonight

Diane L said:
Ali's hair has a little wave to it, which is different--it looks cute!

I always thougth Ali had a natural curl in her hair. So maybe she doesn't have a hairdresser with her on tour?

I can't ever get my hair really straight and I only have a bit of a wave in it.

She always looks great though, eitherway !

Back
Top Bottom