Edun Fall 2006 Presentation- new pictures!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you sami! Hopefully there are some out there without watermarks so I can put them on my site.

41f448d6.jpg

Thank you ladies! :hyper:

And Lies,

Caption:
NEW YORK - FEBRUARY 05: Singer Bono speaks at the Edun Fall 2006 Presentation during Olympus Fashion Week February 5, 2006 in New York City.

Miroslava said:

NEW YORK - FEBRUARY 05: Singer Bono speaks at the Edun Fall 2006 Presentation during Olympus Fashion Week February 5, 2006 in New York City.

:scream:

Why didn't I know about this sooner!?! :rant:

Fantastic -- thanks for the pics. Bless, his hair's curling at his neck. Scrumptious.

Ali is just beautiful.. She looks at least a decade younger than she is. I don't know how she's done it living with Bono.. hee hee just kidding :love:
she obviously takes care of herself, with and without Bono around all the time..
Rock on Ali...:cool: Thanks for the pics kelly :up:

Ali looks gorgeous as usual, and it never even looks like she's wearing any makeup either. Bono looks great too. And omg Lou Reed and Laurie Anderson! I just posted a couple pics of Lou in another thread earlier today! How weird! Thanks for all the pics everyone! :)

new pictures :drool:

there are a bunch over at wireimage but I'm not on my PC right now - I'll try and post some tomorrow - esp the one of Bono's new reddish hair color

Back
Top Bottom