Edun Fall 2006 Presentation- new pictures!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
88144f54.jpg

c5d72689.jpg

kellyahern said:

I really like these pictures!

Thanks to everyone who has posted pics from the EDUN event at Fashion Week yesterday.

And I hope that Bono gets some more sleep soon. :hug:

I think that extra repeats in the middle of the night, sometime.(runs to go find out)

lauramullen said:
I think that extra repeats in the middle of the night, sometime.(runs to go find out)

I know "Extra" does a weekly round-up type deal on the weekends. Usually late night on Saturday or Sunday. :shrug:

from Page Six

February 7, 2006 -- Dropping his normally surly pose, Lou Reed led the love-in at the party held for Ali Hewson, Bono's fashion designer wife, uptown Sunday night. The fete - which overtook the townhouse-gallery of art dealer Jeanne Greenberg Rohatyn - brought out multigenerations of rockers, including Reed and Bono - who sat on each other's laps - as well as Reed's gal Laurie Anderson, Michael Stipe and Moby. Robert De Niro popped in for the live New Orleans jazz trio and BBQ by Queen's Hideaway, mixing with art stars Cecily Brown, Elizabeth Peyton and bad-boy emeritus Jeff Koons. "Bono said he was glad that people with a home as nice as the Rohatyns weren't [bleep]holes," brunette stunner Bronwyn Keenan, the show's curator, told PAGE SIX's Steve Garbarino. "When I met Bono," said a smiling Reed, drawing rowdy applause, "I had no idea that he would become . . . Bono!" Many guests kept the party going until 1 a.m., moving to downtown's La Esquina, where Benicio del Toro flirted and Helena Christensen and Christy Turlington turned heads.

Galeongirl said:

:drool: soooooooo cute!!! :cute: Bono :D
if anybody is able to get those watermarks off... or tell me how to do that... I'd be very happy!

Hey Galeongirl, if you give me an email-address, I will send you the picture without watermarks. You can then post it for others, too.

AntonCorbijn said:

Hey Galeongirl, if you give me an email-address, I will send you the picture without watermarks. You can then post it for others, too.

I didn't think it is possible to remove watermarks is it? Don't you need the originals?

(but anxiously awaits them without the watermarks nevertheless! They're great photos! :) )

Last edited:
There you go. The watermarks are gone. I can't do anything about the resolution, though. I hope you like it anyway.

img440.imageshack.us/img440/7571/bono11rt.jpg

and img348.imageshack.us/img348/6376/bono27yn.jpg

AntonCorbijn said:
There you go. The watermarks are gone. I can't do anything about the resolution, though. I hope you like it anyway.

img440.imageshack.us/img440/7571/bono11rt.jpg

and img348.imageshack.us/img348/6376/bono27yn.jpg

Wow Thanks Anton! You are awesome.

PS. I love your U2 & i book! :) Would you sign mine?

:giggle:

...Another time another place.....

um... In the City of Blinding Lights?

If you ever come to San Diego, let me know! ;)

Back
Top Bottom