Edun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel rather spoiled...I have two t-shirts...plus my concert one :reject:

Being 5'9", I guess I can say that their jeans are NOT for tall people ;)

kellyahern said:
I want the dragon t-shirt :shifty:.

Hi ruff :wave:.

wich dragon shirt?
the one you posted is definately it! I want one :drool:
uck I don't like the colors of the female version.. why is it that female versions are always so tight fitting? *sigh* I hate fashion...

<3U2 said:
I feel rather spoiled...I have two t-shirts...plus my concert one :reject:

Being 5'9", I guess I can say that their jeans are NOT for tall people ;)
The inseams I noticed on Nordstrum are 34"--you are lucky you have long legs. I'm petite--29" inseams. :sad: Check out the Knights Tale Hoodie @ Saks--but its $155! :banghead: Santa since I can't have Bono for Christmas, I know it's early, so what about this hoodie? :drool:

hcbiggs2002 said:
You should alll come to Finland and you'd soon see that thoughs prices that you quoted are about the average price I would have to pay for a decent t-shirt or hoodie!

:yes: Yeah, that was what I was thinking too... it's not like the Edun prices are totally outrageous compared to the average clothing prices here - their prices actually seem very normal to me...

Just for fun I googled "Worlds most expensive countries to live in" - turns out I'm currently living in the 8th most expensive country in the world and have been living in the 5th most expensive... maybe that could be some of the explanation :shrug: For comparison the US is number 13 on the same list! :)

Oh my--I've done a bad bad thing--I went to Nordstrom on line & now I've found a pair of shoes, a shirt & skirt that are must haves, and an EDUN Tshirt. :(

oh nice shirt!
well I prefer to call those shirts unisex.. I mean, both genders can wear it right? :wink:
I usually wear black tees with prints.. and soon I'll have U2 shirts :cool:

Anyone who has a Saks outlet, Off 5th, can get the Edun clothes at remarkable prices. The jeans run less than $100.00! I just love my sweatshirt, its white with a bone for a zipper pull. Cost me $45.00. Of course the line is last years but who cares!

kassandra said:
Anyone who has a Saks outlet, Off 5th, can get the Edun clothes at remarkable prices. The jeans run less than $100.00! I just love my sweatshirt, its white with a bone for a zipper pull. Cost me $45.00. Of course the line is last years but who cares!

Thank you, that's a great idea :up:. I never thought of looking in the outlet stores :reject:.

http://www.saksincorporated.com/storelocator/

kassandra said:

There's one right by me :hyper:

I'll send you the bill :wink:

there's an Off 5th not far from here - I've never been into this outlet store when I go to this outlet mall. Never anything there for me... Who wants to go shopping :hyper:

No chance of me getting one then, since 1. can't afford :( 2. It's not available anywhere near to where i am& 3. the biggest size is 10-12? :crazy: :tsk: :down:

I really wish they'd do more normal sizes - it's quite a let down that they only seem to sell clothes for stick thin twigs :|

susanp6 said:
No chance of me getting one then, since 1. can't afford :( 2. It's not available anywhere near to where i am& 3. the biggest size is 10-12? :crazy: :tsk: :down:

I really wish they'd do more normal sizes - it's quite a let down that they only seem to sell clothes for stick thin twigs :|

The mens, I mean unisex :wink: , shirts fit great :).

I laugh that they have an "extra small" size for women though. Extra small :lmao: hilarious :lol:.

Thanks for the info on the hoodies - I think it's time I bought my 5th EDUN piece. :sexywink:

kellyahern said:

The mens, I mean unisex :wink: , shirts fit great :).

I laugh that they have an "extra small" size for women though. Extra small :lmao: hilarious :lol:.

i am an extra small, i am quite glad they have that size... i am usually out of luck on concert tees though... but bands have started to carry my size a little more...

:lmao:

Last edited:
susanp6 said:

hmmm
i am a small size and i think of it as normal...
all sizes are normal... or they should be considered as such as people come in all sizes...
i prefer to think of myself as lean, not stick thin twig like...
:huh:

Last edited:
^Pardon me Molly, but talking from an L size girls perspective anyone who is an 'extra small' or even 'small' is stick thin!! :lol:

It's the envy talking!! :wink:

And anyway, I think the point is that, if one could even find said Edun products the shops to begin with, and afford the prices, which I most likely could, they should also be available in larger sizes. :eyebrow:

susanp6 said:

Isn't that 10-12 US, though? That's about a 14-16 UK. Still not huge, but closer to the range of what most shops sell.

hm I usually buy men*cough* unisex tshirts because I prefer the way they fit.. I don't like it when the shirts are so tight... :)
I don't think it's manly at all.. just a bit more loose!
anybody know if the USA/Canada sizes are same as european/dutch sizes?

hcbiggs2002 said:
^Pardon me Molly, but talking from an L size girls perspective anyone who is an 'extra small' or even 'small' is stick thin!! :lol:

It's the envy talking!! :wink:

And anyway, I think the point is that, if one could even find said Edun products the shops to begin with, and afford the prices, which I most likely could, they should also be available in larger sizes. :eyebrow:

hey there!
i understand, i just get a bit sad sometimes by comments i get (not in here) about my size as.
but i dont want to go too off topic :D

Here i got the sizes for Europe and USA, Galeon girl!

Dameskleding

Europa 36 38 40 42 44 46
Engeland 30 32 34 36 38 40
Amerika 8 10 12 14 16 18

Ohw, and for you galeongirl (or other Dutch girls) :
If you didn't know, Floortje Dessing's (of RTL Travel) store Nukuhiva got some Edun clothes! It's in Amsterdam on Haarlemmerstraat.

u2akira said:
Here i got the sizes for Europe and USA, Galeon girl!

Dameskleding

Europa 36 38 40 42 44 46
Engeland 30 32 34 36 38 40
Amerika 8 10 12 14 16 18

Ohw, and for you galeongirl (or other Dutch girls) :
If you didn't know, Floortje Dessing's (of RTL Travel) store Nukuhiva got some Edun clothes! It's in Amsterdam on Haarlemmerstraat.

tyea I heard she was trying to get them... do you know if the hoody is available there :drool: want that!
Thanks for the size table! I'm gonna need that XD

Does anyone know if the same hoodie that Bono is wearing in the Africa pics is sold, or does he have special one of a kind pieces? The one posted here earlier is close, but not the same...

Thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom