Edgey-Wedgey-Poo-Poo (???)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2BoomCHA

The Fly
So, late last night, I was going through the old wallpapers I'd made, and I come across one from one of the One videos. (That's a lot of ones.) (One of my shift keys is sticking down. This may present a problem.)

Anyway, I found this gorgeous picture of Bono and Edge sitting on the couch, Edge in drag, and I think, hey, that'd be fun to draw. So, I go through my drawings and find tons of Bonos and ::gasp:: no Edges! So I draw Edge. And here's what I have so far.

332478%3B923232%7Ffp3%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3B37%3E952%3EWSNRCG%3D323236733738%3Anu0mrj

Hope this works. It's on graph paper because it was dark and I was only going by the light of the computer monitor... I thought it was blank, honest! Imagine my surprise the next morning when I found it to be graph paper. So I'll eventually go over it better in pen on different paper, but you get the idea for now.
smile.gif

-Linds

------------------
NO FB++++ N+++ C~# L+++ O++ CV++ UB4, UF7, JT10, ZO1, PO5

ohhhh...BoomCha, that's SO AWESOME!!! What a great Edgie wedgie sketch! Okay so Edge in drag is um...a little weird to me, but no matter!
biggrin.gif

My gosh, there are SO many Pleba girls with so much talent!!! Bluey makes socks, Mrs. Edge writes stories, Mona(? not sure) draws U2 cartoon people, YOU draw Edgie poo-poo sketches........Wow. What a great place to hang out!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Hey, what does all that code mean in your sig?

Disco

WOW!! You're right Disco, there are so many talented U2 fans!
*val wonders why the talent gods skipped her*
biggrin.gif

Anyways, great sketch!
smile.gif

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Hey great sketch there U2BoomCHA!
I have done drawings of them too- if I had a scanner I would post them, but alas...

(I find it really scary drawing them actually- particularly when you get the eyes right, and there they are- just looking right back- well I find it wierd- but maybe its just me)

great drawing u2boomcha!*gives a round of applause* i'm really impressed
biggrin.gif

------------------
"What fish don't know"--Marshall McLuhan

http://www.envy.nu/u2webring/u2.htm

http://pussygalore.blogspot.com

Back
Top Bottom