Edge's Wife

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aussie

Babyface
Hi all
I was wandering if anyone has pictures of Edge's first wife.
And if anyone knows what she is doing now?
I think it would be interesting to find out. I wonder if she has been offered any money to tell her story of when she was with Edge and U2?

Thanks

This is the only pic I have, but I'm sure there are more out there somewhere...
edgeaislinn.jpg

ed-aisl2.jpg

aislinn.jpg

I don't know what she is doing these days, but in former times she was a model I think.

ya they met in school, it's so cute because he's always been so meek looking and shy and then he has this gorgeous girlfriend when most people probably thought he was a real nerd. kind of like dik evans but i love them both.

i thought she met them because she was a u2 groupie, in the early days.

I've read in some places that Aislinn was Edge's high school sweetheart and in others that she was a "early U2 groupie" (very random description), considering that U2 was a high school band it's possible that both statements are correct.
As for what she's up to now, when Edge and Morleigh got married in the summer there was some gossip column article about how Aislinn had recently seperated from her partner/boyfriend and that she has a little boy about the same age as Levi.

Last edited:
dsmith2904 said:
I've read in some places that Aislinn was Edge's high school sweetheart and in others that she was a "early U2 groupie" (very random descrption), considering that U2 was a high school band it's possible that both are correct.
As for what she's up to now, when Edge and Morleigh got married in the summer there was some gossip column article about how Aislinn had recently seperated from her partner/boyfriend and that she has a little boy about the same age as Levi.

I agree with the first thing you said. I think they did meet in high school but I don't think she went to the same school.

Also, I have heard all of the other stuff you mentioned about having a son and separating from a boyfriend but I couldn't find the source of where I read it so I didn't post.

Thanks everyone for the info, seeing the photos of Edge's daughters at his wedding made me curious.
p.s. I know it was nearly a year ago!
I'm a bit slow aren't I?

Seeya

if you want to know a lot about aislinn, you should ask jamjar. she's quite the expert and also writes a lot of very steamy slash fics including aislinn! woo hoo!

anyway, she posts on here pretty frequently, i'm surprised she hasn't seen this thread....

kiran??

elizabeth said:
if you want to know a lot about aislinn, you should ask jamjar. she's quite the expert and also writes a lot of very steamy slash fics including aislinn! woo hoo!

anyway, she posts on here pretty frequently, i'm surprised she hasn't seen this thread....

kiran??

OY NOW! that's not slash, and it's not steamy- it's odd. and eh- haven't been here much. *kicks compie*

:lmao: the numb video. that has to be one of the funniest things ever!

Kristie said:

:shifty:

yes.

wow, I've thoroughly hijacked this thread...

meh, this sort of hijacking is good though.

I just watched the 'Jesus Christ' one, that has to be the funniest thing I have seen in a looong time. :lmao: You guys are great.

...and I have a picture to send you from the Elevation gig last Saturday. Once I get my scanner running that is. :yes:

~J

Back
Top Bottom