Edge's wedding in People magazine!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
Sorry to start a new thread but the other one was pretty large and this picture is BIG so I didn't want everyone to have to wait for all the others to load first...I'll scan the other one later

Attachments

• edgewedding.jpg
    edgewedding.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 1,008
Last edited:
Bono's American Wife said:
Sorry to start a new thread but the other one so pretty large and this picture is BIG so I didn't want everyone to have to wait for all the others to load first...I'll scan the other one later

that is by FAR the CUTEST frakin thing i have ever seen!!! thank you for posting! :p

femaleorgazmatron *melts*

This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The shoes just about make my day!!!!!!!!!

Levi is soooooooooooo cute in his little outfit with the bow-tie!!!!!!! EEK! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!

:edge:

Who's on the cover of this issue????

:edge:

Eeeep! Kids so cute!

I spy a Bonomouth at the bottom center picture from the magazine.

And an egg-and-spoon race?? Ha! What a great wedding reception.

Edge... TANGOS (or is it tangoes?)?
omy I love to tango... in the world of dance-sex metaphor, tango is like the third base of dance... not QUITE all the way but pretty damn close!
Now, I wonder if he can bolero... *thud*
Dude i bet Adam knows how to tango.
*stops*

and how gorgeous is Ali's dress?

To answer Bonochick and Kate...its on the newstands right now and Tatum O'Neal is on the cover.

I had no idea this was in here, I just bought it to read the Tatum O'Neal story but as soon as I opened it, I saw Edge and Morleigh in the table of contents! I thought it would be just a little blurb and small pic but when I saw it was a full story with the huge pic with the kids, I raced upstairs and scanned it as fast as I could.

Its been a long dry spell for me and new pictures..this really made my day :yes:

And how cute is Edge's little twin Sian???

Charlene, thank you soooooo much for this sneak peek at this PEOPLE magazine article! This layout has everything...a great look at Morleigh's beautiful dress, Edgie's bedazzled shoes, Edge children, Bonomouth, a sentence about Edge and Morleigh tangoing into the night...hmm...could the editor and writer be secret members of PLEBA? They knew what we wanted to see and read!!!

And remember when just about all of us?including me?worried that we wouldn't be seeing pictures from this wedding? This fan is sooooo happy to have been proved wrong!

Between this wedding and the K-I-S-S-I-N-G thread, this week has been chock full of :edge: fuzzies!

:heart: :edge: :heart:

What a great pic

It must have been a great day for them.

Thanks for posting

Those little ones are just adorable!!!

Wow-thanks so much Charlene!! I can't wait to get it-what a gorgeous pic! His kids are just beautiful :)

Finally Edge gets his due in a national magazine and not just Bono ;) :p

:heart: :heart: :heart:

I LOVE his bedazzled shoes!:laugh:

Gina Marie said:

Finally Edge gets his due in a national magazine and not just Bono ;) :p

:heart: :heart: :heart:

:edge: Yup, even thought I'm a Bono girl, it was really nice to see Edge as the focus of the story.

And, what I thought was really great was the caption under the Bono-mouth pic..."Ali Hewson and hubby Bono" heehee!

Just saw this picture of all the Evanses (I'm guessing) and Morleigh's awesome dress (it's huge):

n020628_05.jpg

?DSmith, gracias por la photografia de Edge y Morleigh! I'm not sure my high school Spanish was totally accurate for that last sentence, but I really do appreciate seeing this picture. Was it from HOLA magazine?

You have to love the line about Bono above the picture. Even PLEBA girls who don't speak Spanish can figure this phrase out: "Bono, the charismatic leader of the group, with his wife" :heart: :bono: :heart: *fuzzies*

So far, I need to pick up PEOPLE, OK, maybe HOLA magazines...this wedding is going to cost me a fortune!

Back
Top Bottom