Edge's Shirt....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi all!

I was wondering if anyone had a pic of Edge wearing a blue, Riley t-shirt, with a seagull on it?

I know that i've seen this pic around, and would really like to find it since i've had my picture taken wearing an identical shirt!

Thanks!

Happy Cinco de Mayo

No I didn't mean that one....but thanks for trying to help!

This one had kind of a thick blue stripe across the chest with a seagull to the side of it, and a little splash of an orange stripe, too!

I don't think I've ever seen that one

I am ashamed of myself for not knowing an Edge shirt :tsk: :shame: :D

Someone around here must have a picture of this, sorry I couldn't help you dreamingoutloud1

I have seen it, but I did never saved the pic! Me and my picky ways! I should just save every Edge pic there is! I'll try and go find it though, it's somewhere on the net!

Yay! but that means it really exists! It's not something that i've just imagined because I've seen the shirt in "real life"!

I'll keep looking...

Thanks for mentioning it ,The Who 4 life! Have a great day!

Hey don't worry Mrs. Springsteen....It's pretty obscure, and I thank you for just trying to help!

Last edited:
I know this is a little old but it's been driving me nuts trying to think of this. I thought I knew all of Edge's shirts. :angry:

It's not this shirt is it? Only other blue shirt pics I can find are the blue #7 shirt, the Born Free shirt, and a Miami Dolphins shirt. :(
Er n/m, there's obviously no seagull on that shirt LOL.

2002wall.jpg

Awww no it's not that one, neutral...thanks for trying though...maybe it was all in my mind..."floats away on a little blue cloud".....

Back
Top Bottom